Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

53 26.63%
  • Good

71 35.68%
  • Average

40 20.10%
  • Bad

35 17.59%
New Reply
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 593 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th movie)

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Why do you even mention that ?
    Because it says so in the thread title, which is a wrong information. 6th Shippuuden movie would be the right one.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th movie)

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    I wonder if he's mad at kabuto because he didn't try to revive him.

Or if he knew that Kabuto didn't know how to get him to come back.
    I actually think he understands what he tried to do and pities him, since Oro understood Kabuto the best, and the two were partners for a long time.
    He could've dissed him, calling him an Orochimaru-wannabe, a copy and a loser, but he didn't, he simply looked at him with no mocking in his eyes. It is probably worthless and something Kishi didn't really thought through, but I myself have liked it, since it shows once more that Oro isn't your stereotypical evil villain

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

SO... 2 chaps next week?
    u Mad?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vxrrc6.png

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    and that's what I don't like it's a total ass-pull type of thing ... like everything that's been happening since chapter 350 basically ... and yeah horcruxes nice analogy ... it is lame .. I just don't like it but I've been dealing with Kishi's story telling and his evolution for a while now ... I guess I have to deal ...
    Well yeah....but at least it makes sense...this giving a container for Orochimaru's chakra and then revive him is totally believable to me...well I hope I'm not forgetting anything that contradicts this...

But it is clear, that Kishimoto doesn't want to rely on new characters, and Orochimaru was sort of pivotal to the series...I'm a fan so it's impossible to consider the actual comeback lame, but I do see that the unexpected nature of it...

So if Kishimoto doesn't want to rely on new characters, then where the hell are these 4 going? From what it seems like, Orochimaru has some hidden lab or something, somewhere? My first guess was dragon sages maybe, even Uzumakis, but then Oro said they were going somewhere familiar to all of them...I have no clue

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I really don't think that inside the scroll there's some way to summon the whole Uchiha Clan including Fugaku and Sasuke wants to ask them why.

But, it's still a possibility. One that I don't like though.

Hmm, but it might be interesting to actually learn from them what happened 16 years ago. For example how did Tobi know Kushina was pregnant and all.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Because it says so in the thread title, which is a wrong information. 6th Shippuuden movie would be the right one.
    Aaaah I thought you were talking about the chapter related to the movie.

I think this chapter also means we're going back to Naruto's fight.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    I'am getting the feeling there's no information at all inside that scroll... and instead its a stockpile of Edo Tensei Summons... namely the whole Uchiha Clan including Fugaku

Anyway, nice chapter, glad to see Oro back... I was always hoping he would return some day, his premature demise was just too anticlimactic and the Manga was missing its one and only true antagonist.

Its also nice that Oro didn't simply suck out everything from Kabuto to kill him, and instead just took back his chakra. I wonder though if Kabuto is still able to use Sage Mode without the Chakra-Boost from Oro, since it was said you need large chakra-reserves for that. And I wonder even more if he's out of the story now and will stay inside Izanami for the rest of the Manga, or if he still has some role to play...

I would like to see him having a change of heart and supporting the good guys... this Manga is lacking an ex-enemy who becomes a best buddy ala Piccolo
    I wonder if this chakra siphoning had any effect on the Izanami that was cast...maybe Kabuto losing his sage power inside the loop, or maybe even managing to disrupt the loop a bit?

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ricardDvs View Post
    SO... 2 chaps next week?
    Why would you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well yeah....but at least it makes sense...this giving a container for Orochimaru's chakra and then revive him is totally believable to me...well I hope I'm not forgetting anything that contradicts this...

But it is clear, that Kishimoto doesn't want to rely on new characters, and Orochimaru was sort of pivotal to the series...I'm a fan so it's impossible to consider the actual comeback lame, but I do see that the unexpected nature of it...

So if Kishimoto doesn't want to rely on new characters, then where the hell are these 4 going? From what it seems like, Orochimaru has some hidden lab or something, somewhere? My first guess was dragon sages maybe, even Uzumakis, but then Oro said they were going somewhere familiar to all of them...I have no clue
    Hmm, maybe it's another division inside the former hideouts or something. Or Otogakure hideout.

Still, it's kinda annoying that they can get to basically anywhere in just a few minutes xD

Regarding using old characters, that's something I like. At this point in time, where we know the manga is going to their final stages, introducing new characters that can become villains is odd. So lets stick with the old guys that can actually hurt more than new guys.

Still I would've liked to see if Tobi succeeded in summoning the 10 tails or not on this chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    I would like to see him having a change of heart and supporting the good guys... this Manga is lacking an ex-enemy who becomes a best buddy ala Piccolo
    Gaara?

Anyway, this chapter further proves the theory, with Sasuke anything is possible. How and why is Oro's arm back and why can't Sasuke make his mind up? He cried, he screamed and he felt great anger. He promised Naruto that their fight is inevitable so what more is there to it?

Symbolically Sasuke destroyed the snake and became a hawk, now it feels as if he is a real pupil of the grand white snake...
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    I wonder if this chakra siphoning had any effect on the Izanami that was cast...maybe Kabuto losing his sage power inside the loop, or maybe even managing to disrupt the loop a bit?
    Wasn't Orochimaru the one that undid the Senjutsu and took back his own power?

After all, Kabuto was only able to use Senjutsu because he had Juugo's power and Orochimaru's power inside of him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

liked the chapter but not too much. why does kishi must maintain every thing a secret ? can't he just for once answer something right away . how ORO ( best villain in any manga :P) was revived mad a lot of sense
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

In spite of any possible plot holes, inconsistencies and semi-asspulls, I'm just really, REALLY, REAAALLYYY happy that Oro is back! He is by far the most interesting antagonist in the Narutoverse, and I've really missed him ever since Tobi took over.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Did any one else notice that Orochimaru said "wehn tobi and i were manipulating him"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So , Orochimaru isnt that bad in the end . Kabuto probably wanted to revive Orochimaru too , but with Sasukes body . I think that was his plan , getting Sasuke and then merge Oro chakra with Sasuke like they did it in this chapter . And Oro seems like he understands Kabutos way and feelings .

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Marcin00's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Did any one else notice that Orochimaru said "wehn tobi and i were manipulating him"
    He means Sasuke revenge for the clan, Tobi and Orochimaru used it to get him for thier own purposes, and btw. didn't Hiruzen seal his techniques? I mean chapter 137 says so... xD
    Last edited by Marcin00; July 10, 2012 at 07:00 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast