Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

53 26.63%
  • Good

71 35.68%
  • Average

40 20.10%
  • Bad

35 17.59%
New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 593 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member narengan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions

That chapter was an okay chapter.
    It was good to forget the war for a brief moment. Oro is back and won't interrupt in this war, so he's probably able to pull the strings from within the shadows to wrack havoc when everything is over. So, I get the feeling, that Madara & Tobi won't make it far anymore. I don't know how, but that manga deserves a villain like Oro and now he's muuuuuuch time to prepare.
    pwning in the freakin' speed of light.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th movie)

So Kabuto wasn't ripped from his powers. It was just Oro getting back his own chakra from Kabuto. Well, it's going to be interesting, even though I didn't see them revieving Oro, but still it might be interesting.
    The most interesting thing for now is where are they going and with whom they want to talk?
    It seems that in the upcoming chapters we might get some damn interesting plot-related revelations.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th movie)

What have i learnt from this chapter? Kishimoto is confused.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So Sandaime Hokage's jutsu was really effective after all despite seeing him being able to move his arms. I have to remember if Oro really didn't use any handseal since then.
    Last edited by Gats; July 10, 2012 at 05:50 AM.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

This Shiki Fuujin thing is bothering me...I thought Orochimaru was able to fix that, thanks to the body transfer jutsu...guess I was wrong, and he was wrong too...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    So Sandaime Hokage's jutsu was really effective after all despite seeing him being able to move his arms. I have to remember if Oro really didn't use any seal since then.
    Sanjuu Rashoumon would come to mind...basically the entire fight against Naruto...

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    This Shiki Fuujin thing is bothering me...I thought Orochimaru was able to fix that, thanks to the body transfer jutsu...guess I was wrong, and he was wrong too...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Sanjuu Rashoumon would come to mind...basically the entire fight against Naruto...
    Well he bit both hands for that, but no handseal.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha now that Oro is back i can see you changed you're avatar

Man i can't belive Sasuke is finaly thinking for himself... Itachi was able to do at least that!

I wonder what Tsunade is going to do/say when she get's to see Orochimaru...
    Last edited by xXan; July 10, 2012 at 05:57 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member narengan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But Oro needed Kabutos help to summon Manda back then, when he fought Jirayja & Tsunade. Sanjuu Rashoumon is a Kuchiyose Jutsu, too, so I don't know what the fuck is going on with his sealed arms and what he's actually able to do with them & what not.. I have to admit, it's a bit weird
    pwning in the freakin' speed of light.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Well he bit both hands for that, but no handseal.
    He did the summoning with his own chakra, using his hands...oh well...there might be some difference...Kishimoto sort of abandon the technical details of jutsu and chakra, so I don't care much anymore...if Sandaime's seal is still working, then very good

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely not an oro fan but this is getting interesting

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narengan View Post
    But Oro needed Kabutos help to summon Manda back then, when he fought Jirayja & Tsunade. Sanjuu Rashoumon is a Kuchiyose Jutsu, too, so I don't know what the fuck is going on with his sealed arms and what he's actually able to do with them & what not.. I have to admit, it's a bit weird
    He couldn't even move them...although true, Sandaime did say that he was taking away his jutsu, so I guess the chakra is still not there, even if the hand can move...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Haha now that Oro is back i can see you changed you're avatar

Man i can't belive Sasuke is finaly thinking for himself... Itachi was able to do at least that!

I wonder what Tsunade is going to do/say when she get's to see Orochimaru...
    ....of course....it only fits

Darjaille mentioned a pretty interesting thing about the new Sasuke, the Thinker....that he is similar to Orochimaru, in how he approaches things...he wants to know everything...Suigetsu nailed it when he said that Sasuke was Oro's brightest

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems Oro doesnt understand the meaning of dying

Was an ok read. no idea where this is meant to go from here.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Suigetsu needs to stop brown-nosing Sasuke.

He's acting like a lil bitch right now and it doesn't look good on someone who's trying to resurrect The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

He did the summoning with his own chakra, using his hands...oh well...there might be some difference...Kishimoto sort of abandon the technical details of jutsu and chakra, so I don't care much anymore...if Sandaime's seal is still working, then very good
    still Oro being back ... I don't know it's kinda lame ... I don't like the way this manga is heading ... Kishi is just ignoring the past deeds and completely ingoring the past in order to do whatever he wants kinda stuid if you ask me

terrible chapter ... one of those filler ones
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing really happened in this chapter, I mean nothing new ...

New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast