Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Who killed Quilge?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isshin

25 12.69%
  • Yoruichi

6 3.05%
  • Aizen

19 9.64%
  • Gin

14 7.11%
  • Grimmjow

89 45.18%
  • Hiyori

3 1.52%
  • Love

1 0.51%
  • Other

40 20.30%
New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Thread: Bleach 500 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Glassjaw003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It being in the vote and people voting for it doesn't make it any more reaslitic and true as the bible and it's tales. Just connect any strong character with a sword[Which Aizen hasn't anymore! If people would have only followed the manga...] with last chapter and it makes sense. How does that attack relate to anything we have seen from Aizen anyway? This topic has been chewed through so much already, that any further talk makes it repetition, from most users in here. So yeah, repetition and going in cicles should be prevented.
    First, refrain from talking about Religion. Second, I'm not saying it is Aizen, actually a lot earlier in the forums I was proving why it couldn't be Aizen. I just don't think conversation, debate, or the throwing around of ideas should be hindered, especially when it can pertain to the story.

The fact is, it could be a number of people.

Gin: He is certainly powerful enough. He has the speed. His sword looks like that (as do a number of peoples blades). He can easily enter HM. The speed of his sword could make the sand lift like that. It could be Gin. The only thing against him is that he may be dead, but I can do what a few people here like to do, and just throw it all out just because of my opinion. But, I won't, these are the facts presented.

Grimmjow: He may or may not be powerful enough to do it. Just seems a bit strong for his non released form. If he is, he may be fast enough, it is hard to tell. His sword may look like that, in a couple of instances, it does. He would be in HM, if not captured. Would he attack a man from behind like that? Before, probably not, but I'm sure he can grow and make exceptions for the Quincies. It could possibly be Grimmjow. He is only alive because we were told so, or else presumed dead, as he was severely wounded (like the above was). The only thing against him is the power, but he could have very well absorbed someone, it isn't above him, or even trained.

Nel: Seems a bit too much for his non released form, but if the Blut was in offense mode, and he was weak, very possible. Again, seems a bit fast for a non released form. She is in HM. She would help Urahara and Ichigo. Could be Nel, but with the details, and in my opinion, the above two seem far more likely.

These are the facts, you can't really say none of these don't factor in because they do. Unless of course I am wrong somewhere, then of course you could.

I'm very interested to see who it is, but I am more interested in seeing how Ichigo will break free, I hope he used a bit more power to do so. Otherwise we will get one or two chapters of them just freeing Ichigo.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner P.I.E.86's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glassjaw003 View Post
    First, refrain from talking about Religion. Second, I'm not saying it is Aizen, actually a lot earlier in the forums I was proving why it couldn't be Aizen. I just don't think conversation, debate, or the throwing around of ideas should be hindered, especially when it can pertain to the story.

The fact is, it could be a number of people.

Gin: He is certainly powerful enough. He has the speed. His sword looks like that (as do a number of peoples blades). He can easily enter HM. The speed of his sword could make the sand lift like that. It could be Gin. The only thing against him is that he may be dead, but I can do what a few people here like to do, and just throw it all out just because of my opinion. But, I won't, these are the facts presented.

Grimmjow: He may or may not be powerful enough to do it. Just seems a bit strong for his non released form. If he is, he may be fast enough, it is hard to tell. His sword may look like that, in a couple of instances, it does. He would be in HM, if not captured. Would he attack a man from behind like that? Before, probably not, but I'm sure he can grow and make exceptions for the Quincies. It could possibly be Grimmjow. He is only alive because we were told so, or else presumed dead, as he was severely wounded (like the above was). The only thing against him is the power, but he could have very well absorbed someone, it isn't above him, or even trained.

Nel: Seems a bit too much for his non released form, but if the Blut was in offense mode, and he was weak, very possible. Again, seems a bit fast for a non released form. She is in HM. She would help Urahara and Ichigo. Could be Nel, but with the details, and in my opinion, the above two seem far more likely.

These are the facts, you can't really say none of these don't factor in because they do. Unless of course I am wrong somewhere, then of course you could.

I'm very interested to see who it is, but I am more interested in seeing how Ichigo will break free, I hope he used a bit more power to do so. Otherwise we will get one or two chapters of them just freeing Ichigo.
    I don't really think it's Gin as it was strongly hinted that he died. Plus the style or rather the manner in which Kirge was destroyed isn't Gin's style.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Glassjaw003's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by P.I.E.86 View Post
    I don't really think it's Gin as it was strongly hinted that he died. Plus the style or rather the manner in which Kirge was destroyed isn't Gin's style.
    Cut in half? I think his ability is suited quite well for cutting someone in half. It is precise, people say it is his style, some say it isn't. And I'm not so sure if it was hinted that he died, rather then he just wasn't around. But I just through the facts out. I could say it isn't Grimmjow because he doesn't seem powerful enough to cut someone like Kirge in half with just his unreleased form, but someone else would argue he could have ate someone. You see what I mean? People are trying to come up with this and that as their reason to choose someone, we should just look at the facts.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe grimmjow ate bodies of nnöitra and yammy, and this gave him great boost in strength

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mestizo311's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If it is Grimmjow, and if he hopes survive another encounter with a Quincy, he would have to have developed a second release like Ulquiorra. That would be the only way I can see him having enough power to have a 1 on 1 match against the top guys in this group. If he didn't develop a second release form, I guess surprise attacks from behind seem to work for the time being.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

remember that a quincy's weakness is the moment they change their blut from defense to offense, sneak attacks while they switch blut modes wont take an uber attack to critically injure. Any reasonably strong character could do this.

btw spoilers are later than usual...can't stand it already!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner P.I.E.86's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glassjaw003 View Post
    Cut in half? I think his ability is suited quite well for cutting someone in half. It is precise, people say it is his style, some say it isn't. And I'm not so sure if it was hinted that he died, rather then he just wasn't around. But I just through the facts out. I could say it isn't Grimmjow because he doesn't seem powerful enough to cut someone like Kirge in half with just his unreleased form, but someone else would argue he could have ate someone. You see what I mean? People are trying to come up with this and that as their reason to choose someone, we should just look at the facts.
    Gin used his zanpakuto more as lance to pierce opponents. Anyway the chapter should be out in few hours...so...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's Isshin since the last chapter came out. He'd be strong and fast enough, maybe he came in HM after as backup for Urahara.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by P.I.E.86 View Post
    Gin used his zanpakuto more as lance to pierce opponents. Anyway the chapter should be out in few hours...so...
    lol suited? Everyone with a basic katana (be it Shinigami or Arrancar) can do that, weve seen Kenpachi do it, and there is nothing about his Zapakuto thats even standing out.

What im saying is that if the difference in lvl is high enough this is the finishing move Kubo will use. So whoever cut him down totally outclassed him in every aspect, as in force, as well as speed.
    It has little to do with how your special little trick works lol.

When Kenpachi offed the time tells no lies dude , i forget his name every time, his Zanpakuto still had no name, and was nothing more then a sword. All his power comes from his body. So thats why i say that the ability doesnt matter, just that the opponent is so overwhelmed or caught off guard that this happens to him. Being sliced in half.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Trunks View Post
    I think it's Isshin since the last chapter came out. He'd be strong and fast enough, maybe he came in HM after as backup for Urahara.
    but why point your sword at Urahara? If its Isshin?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    but why point your sword at Urahara? If its Isshin?
    For cliffhanger purposes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

when is the chapter going to be release?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

You could see the fear from kisuke that's why it's definitely not Ishin, probably a new character being introduced.

New Reply
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35