Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!!

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

4 2.84%
  • 2 (Average)

25 17.73%
  • 3 (Good)

45 31.91%
  • 4 (Great!)

44 31.21%
  • 5 (Epic)

19 13.48%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

4 2.84%
New Reply
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 674 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 674 Spoiler Discussion

When i saw the Raw´s, my first question was. Who is not on this island. G5-Vice Commander, a schichi, Kid and his Crew, Law, Ruffy, Smoker. Is someone missed on this island please add it. Oh yeah Big Mum maybe can also come and as an additional Marine Admiral. Why not the new Marine Admiral make also his appearence. This will be one crazy Arc, anyone come and visit this island. That is on no Map.

Is fromer WB Commander "Flower" now a member of Kid´s crew??
    Last edited by Black Hawk; July 10, 2012 at 08:19 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol i love the way Robin, Law and Luffy are just chillaxing like nothings happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Is fromer WB Commander "Flower" now a member of Kid´s crew??
    I very much doubt one would leave the WB Pirates to join a different group of lower rank/power. Not to mention a commander. Dont think that figure was Vista.

Could be interesting however if the WB pirates happen to help Luffy out of the island. Still i want the SH to get out of this through theyre own efforts.
    Last edited by jaymizzo; July 10, 2012 at 08:28 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Caesar mentions that Smiley will come to this island... brilliant! So does it meen that Do Flamingo will personally come to Punk Hazard to get the weapon? If yes, then the real shit will begin a bit later. The question is if he really comes, what Mugivaras, Law a smokey will do as there will be even more of baddies that will make their victory or a tie even less possible.

Also Caesar can control air within a small area with his DF, so this is how he won against Luffy and others. He seems to be even more badass than I thought before. His DF is one of the best as for now.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post

Also Caesar can control air within a small area with his DF, so this is how he won against Luffy and others. He seems to be even more badass than I thought before. His DF is one of the best as for now.
    I always wanted Luffy to get an Air DF at some point in the Manga or have a crew mate who has the ability to control Air. Seems like CC stole that dream from me. I wonder who will have the ability to slow down time... Maybe Kong lol

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Caesar mentions that Smiley will come to this island... brilliant! So does it meen that Do Flamingo will personally come to Punk Hazard to get the weapon? If yes, then the real shit will begin a bit later. The question is if he really comes, what Mugivaras, Law a smokey will do as there will be even more of baddies that will make their victory or a tie even less possible.
    The Smiley he's referring to is the slime creature shooting himself from one side of the lake to the other. I doubt Doflamingo will show up here, he doesn't really have to and doesn't seem the type to visit business partners or such personally; rather send his subordinates and remain in the shadows.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like pekoms and tamago from big mam's crew are watching the "experiment". could they possibly help the SH because big mam should be the one to defeat luffy?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

jaymizzo
    I believe we can still see something like Air DF and it might belong to Dragon. Though I doubt that any Logia will join the crew, with maybe an exeption if someone like Coby or Sabo will eat Ace's Fire DF and then join Mugivaras.
    And Kong seems to have Ape Zoan or something like mystical Zoan model King Kong.

goldb
    Thanks, I've already forgotten about Caesar's pet. And yes, it seems that it can still cause problems for Mugivaras.

MH's Most Awesome Staffer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ustegius's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

That was quite interesting chapter. CC is pretty badass for a villain, even if the air manipulation was bit obvious. I love that the Strawhats are having hard time in The New World. It was supposed to be leagues harder than The Paradise half of GL. Not just breezing thorough with the 2Y training power-ups. Luffy will beat the hell out of CC on round two now that he won't be suprised attacked again.

On the New World Pirates shown. The one with the katana on his back, only one I can think of is Hawkins, but not too sure on that. The afro head bears some traits with Crocodile (the cigar and wine) but I don't think the figure otherwise matches. I think he is a new one, or Kaido. CC was also contacting Big Mom, so why not add some competition and also bring Kaido to the bidding table. However, it doesn't really match with the old Kaidou silhuette either, so I doubt that too. One more character which for me comes to mind for somereason is Joz, but I doubt that a lot.

Most likely both are completly new characters.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I always wanted Luffy to get an Air DF at some point in the Manga or have a crew mate who has the ability to control Air. Seems like CC stole that dream from me. I wonder who will have the ability to slow down time... Maybe Kong lol
    Only for the normal Way it must be Blackbeard, who can take down Cesar. Cause BB has two abilty against Cesar. Earthquake fruit can crush even Air that mean any Gas will be crushed. And his abilty Vortex or Blackhole take away the whole Air in a far distance. Like you say when the Smiley comes, then this Arc will be an epic Arc. That will be no Way to beat. I think BB will appear also. Anyone is there come lets bring some more in.
    The natural opponent of Cesar is Blackbeard in every Way.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; July 10, 2012 at 08:59 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kulugo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

wow did CC just broadcasted to the whole world? man i would love to see luffy trying gear 3rd then cc sucking the air out!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    Only for the normal Way it must be Blackbeard, who can take down Cesar. Cause BB has two abilty against Cesar. Earthquake fruit can crush even Air that mean any Gas will be crushed. And his abilty Vortex or Blackhole take away the whole Air in a far distance. Like you say when the Smiley comes, then this Arc will be an epic Arc. That will be no Way to beat. I think BB will appear also. Anyone is there come lets bring some more in.
    The natural opponent of Cesar is Blackbeard in every Way.
    Lol having all these people on Punk hazard this early is too much. BB doesnt discriminate and kills whatever he feels he should kill. He seems to be far deep in the New world right now so him being inn Punk Hazard would require a fare bit of explaining.

I wonder what the Kid pirates are going to do. Surely they dont believe they can do anything of worth whereby the whole SH, Marines and Law could not. They might just be observing to see if the SH and Law are worth theyre time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/78469081/1 QC is better than the one on mangapanda

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding the two new appearences beside Kidd and Pekoms...

They could also just be subbordinates of the two other yonkous BB and Kaidou!
    Or as most of us think, just be two random new characters of Mid to top-tier level!

Did you see Vergo with the spoon or fork atached to his cheek *gg* he is really funny in a frghtening way !

Really intrested to see if one of the watching pirates will take action in this funny party going on on PH !

This one is becoming more and more one of my favorite arcs so far !!
    Come on just so many bad ass Characters coming together and even the new ones give us a great show so far !

GREAT ODA !!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaslicepwnu View Post
    Seems like pekoms and tamago from big mam's crew are watching the "experiment". could they possibly help the SH because big mam should be the one to defeat luffy?
    They are in a room watching a vidscreen, since PH is hard to find and those are potential buyers, there is no reason for them or anyone elseseen to be in proximity of the island.

Caesar is able to control the gas around his body, not the air, so an air fruit can appear at some time in the future.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member molecularpepsi's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

loved the chapter!

good to finally get an explanation for CC's real power. this guy is pretty scary! for some reason this reminded me of Enel, isn't he able to survive without air? how else is he on the moon? don't see him appearing all of a sudden in this arc but thought i'd share that thought. (Enel could be immune to CC's attack)

zoro, sanji, brooke and kinemon are running away from the slime monster that is supposed to be used to demonstrate its power to all the interested parties. CC mentioned something about "food" i wonder what he meant by that? will the slime creature stop chasing zoro and co. and go get his food? or are zoro and co. considered "the food"?

i'm really interested to find out who the guy with afro and cigar is, the crocodile suggestion is intriguing, especially since that guy standing by him looks a lot like Mr.1 (i know we can't see much of him, but his chin and posture do resemble daz bones in my opinion), but why would croc have an afro? seems very plausible the more i think about it though.

the most interesting part of the chapter is without doubt the final page. everyone seems to be watching the event on a screen. i wonder if it's some kind of pay-per-view event, or invitation only broadcast. cuz it could be that only a select few are watching, in which case kidd could be considered a big deal. on the other hand it could be that everyone (pirates only i assume) is watching the event, in which case it kidd's presence is not that significant.

then again he does call them unlawful brokers, wonder what that means? could they be arm dealers of some sort?

that last page also got me thinking in a few possible future scenarios, mind you i haven't really thought any of these through so they are all a bit rough:

-big mom with pekoms and co watching decide they want to make an offer to buy this weapon by using the loot they got from fishmen island. in this scenario the bomb rigged within the treasures may play some role in defeating the antagonists.

-kidd watches as the SHs and law get in a big fight with the slime creature and gets pissed that their (SH and law) power will get recognized by all the yonko and new world pirates watching. he may even decide to join in on the carnage or seek the SHs to pick a fight with them to prove his superiority.

also, it seems that there are 4 different parties (including Kidd) who are watching. could they each represent a different emperor? pekoms:big mama, hawkins:kaido, kidd and afro-croc (?): blackbeard and shanks? i know that's extremely farfetched but would be interesting if true.

finally, i really love how deflamingo would fund WMD research only to go and sell them to the most powerful pirates in the world. makes him seem like he might actually be a child of war who may not be looking for anything other than complete chaos! can't wait to see how and when he makes his appearance in this arc.
    one word describes BB the best: opportunistic
    my favorite character of the series!

New Reply
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast