Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

11 13.25%
  • 2 (Average)

20 24.10%
  • 3 (Good)

33 39.76%
  • 4 (Great!)

16 19.28%
  • 5 (Epic)

2 2.41%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 1.20%
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 675 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 675 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Moderator message by: matzik
    Chapter's out ....enjoy !
    Last edited by matzik1212; July 25, 2012 at 06:40 AM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 675 Spoiler Discussion

It seems that heart theory was true, after all.

It is highly probable that Law collapsed against Wergo because Wergo attacked Law's heart.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

But I was thinking Law had lost his heart when he was a child... It seems that he just gave it to CC just to be able to search PH. Maybe CC, Wergo and the whole organization are ignorant of the fact that there is an important key hidden in PH. But it is not a sure thing, since surely the ask themselves: what does Law want in PH? Again, 2 different theories here.

I like that Monet is a DF user and not a freak created by Law and CC.
    Last edited by ukimix; July 25, 2012 at 02:22 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really a fan of this, but at least it has nothing to do with Doflamingo and his past. So before people come and claim that their theory was right, it was likely not. What I don't understand is why Law didn't get something in return, like CC's heart.

Quote Quote:
    Monet shapeshifted
    A final confirmation of her being Zoan?! I wonder if Smiley would try to eat Caesar himself too. Poor mermaids, they can't have so much misfortune.

Hm I don't really want to read much more and wait for the actual chapter, I can try at least.^^
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 25, 2012 at 02:23 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

This is gonna get deep. Now who has Luffy's heart.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

wow ... after all the anticipation this chapter sucks. though i have to agree with schabrak, why law did not ask for something in return. or could be he was in no position to do so 'coz maybe of his crew?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    So before people come and claim that their theory was right, it was likely not.
    Do you feel bad when someone's prediction gets true? how old are you, 5?

I do like the chap. Many things are explained or confirmed now. Law couldn't attack CC because CC has his heart.
    Now, Law doesn't want Joker to know about he standing in PH for different reasons, I mean, not because joker has his heart. That is so, because, it seems that when Law asked CC not to tell joker about him, he still had his heart. Or that would be the case according to that flashback. I have to read it again.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaoneLuffy View Post
    This is gonna get deep. Now who has Luffy's heart.
    If Luffy not using his heart all this time, it must be exploded due to high pressure by using Gear Second. see this

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

But there is something wrong with that spoiler:

Quote Quote:
    Ceaser made a treaty to have Monet's heart given to Law, and Law's heart given to Ceaser in case something went sour.
    Right now, Vergo has Law's heart.

Monet shapeshifted and was stalking Law, that's why everything he said was revealed to them.
    Law should have payed more attention to Monet.
    Law tells Ceaser that because "M" was so stupid, he underestimated him.
    To this, Ceaser replies by punching Law's heart.

Smoker's heart is in Ceaser's hands too. Monet reports the video is ready.

The part about Ceasar punching Law's heart should belong to a flahsback or something like that. Otherwise it can't be possible that (1) Wergo has Law's heart right now and (2) CC punches Law's heart, if (3) Law's heart has not been divided, because (4) CC and Wergo are not in the same place right now.

and the second remarked sentence doesn't have much sense, specially because CC and Law are not in the same place now.

Now what Law gets in exchange of his heart was Monet's heart.
    Last edited by ukimix; July 25, 2012 at 02:59 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really a fan of this, but at least it has nothing to do with Doflamingo and his past. So before people come and claim that their theory was right, it was likely not. What I don't understand is why Law didn't get something in return, like CC's heart.

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post

I do like the chap. Many things are explained or confirmed now. Law couldn't attack CC because CC has his heart.
    Now, Law doesn't want Joker to know about he standing in PH for different reasons, I mean, not because joker has his heart. That is so, because, it seems that when Law asked CC not to tell joker about him, he still had his heart. Or that would be the case according to that flashback. I have to read it again.
    I thought exactly the same thing.

So it's confirmed that Law doesn't want Dofla to know about his whereabouts and actions. I thought it would be related to Dofla keeping Laws heart. Maybe he keeps something else (his crew by example)? I get the feeling that you can't part that easily with Dofla (Binami, Disco,....).

I am dissapointed in Law though. Just giving his heart to a crazy scientist, who kills his "men", give drugs to children and is a powerful logia user.....for what reason? Is he really that desperate? Is the "key" that important? Is the key related to ceasar? If not, why didn't Law tried to make him "dissapear" like he did with smokey or the cool brothers? If it wasn't for him kneeing on the floor, he would have done (or at least tried) it with vergo too. Was he afraid that Joker would make a move if he touches Ceasar?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoiler sounds like something a fan thought up. The chapter doesn't look like its gonna get my blood pumping but I'm open to being proven wrong. I am grateful that there is a chapter though.

No confirmation on the brokers either & I hope we get to see the limits of Monets transforming.

FuS

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wha View Post
    I am dissapointed in Law though. Just giving his heart to a crazy scientist, who kills his "men", give drugs to children and is a powerful logia user.....for what reason? Is he really that desperate? Is the "key" that important? Is the key related to ceasar? If not, why didn't Law tried to make him "dissapear" like he did with smokey or the cool brothers? If it wasn't for him kneeing on the floor, he would have done (or at least tried) it with vergo too. Was he afraid that Joker would make a move if he touches Ceasar?
    If he has lost his crew, then yes he's desperate and his actions justified and understandable. Also am I the only one who gets the creeps over the fact that a mad man is luring children with candy, thinking about it, it seems very...

Anyway, the pace is still rather slow and it seems that team Zoro is moving rather slowly and that they won't reach the others in a couple of chapters. No Kidd or other pirates as well it seems.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    24, it's there directly beneath the avatar. Don't reply to me if the only purpose is to make fun of me. Are you a child yourself? If they made an elaborate theory, but gone into a different route, which makes it only partly true, it's still mostly false. And with that Kaiten's CoC technique theory goes down the drain too.

At least we got a confirmation of Law being independent of Donquixote and Luffy has his real heart still.

P.S.: I'm happy when something unexpected happens, something nobody made a prediction of, that's what OP is for me, full of suprises.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

At least we got a confirmation of Law being independent of Donquixote and Luffy has his real heart still.
    Are these spoilers confirmed? Just asking, because they still seem a little fan made(ish), there's often a different flavor when the spoilers are real, more Odaesque.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sugarwaterpurple's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

take the personal bouts elsewhere, the only two people concerned about it is obviously the two of you...and it just so happens that private messages can be sent between two people! perfect.

not sure how caesar punched laws heart if he has smokers heart in his other hand, but then again logias are magical reality hacking devil fruit so...who knows? I hope that this spoiler doesn't show the entire chapter...feels like some stuff could of been left out
    SUGAR
    WATER
    and of course
    PURPLE

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the best part of the spoiler here is that we can now put to bed that ridiculous notion that a fighter of Law's class can fall to a burst of haoshoku haki from anyone let alone a vice admiral level marine no one had heard of before punk hazard. I was one of the proponents of the heart theory from the start, but i thought doflamingo had forced Law to cut it out using his puppet abilities. Then Oda comes in and reminds me this is one piece where even when your prediction is right it is never actually right. This is why I love one piece. I would never in a million years have thought that someone as cautious as Law would willingly give out his heart...and in exchange for one as insignificant as Monet's to boot...For Law to be that desperate, I think he really needs this key he was looking for and that he really needs to defeat his target yonkou...maybe all the predictions about his crew being in danger are true afterall.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast