Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 368 Discussion/369 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 368 Discussion/369 Prediction Thread

Chapter is out, you can get it here
    Last edited by GAT-X252; July 18, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 368 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Hmm interesting chapter. Looks like its getting back to GANTZ instead of TAENTZ.
    The brutal stuff the humans are doing is like the osaka arc. Forcing giants to do it 0.o and one guy trying to rape somehow a female giant lol Kuwabara?? nah..
    Wow did Mary get excited from the americans doing it that she kissed kaze? lol
    Interesting though seems they're transfer to maybe another planet, possibly the one that made gantz tech.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was a shocker. What's even more shocking is that Oku even knows what weed is or how to even smoke it, what with Japan is heavily against drugs and most japanese people don't know how to use drugs *cough*they always depicts needles*cough*.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Goddammit Mary

And who's the asshole that said "I'm jealous, he's got three dicks".

At least we know what the Americans have been up to. 'Making the final push' was it?

I wonder if the guys raping the women were even able to get the tip in. Just seems like it would be difficult considering how relatively small they would be. The guy that looks like Kuwabara looks like he's just poking her in the butt.

---

Interesting that the whole team is outraged. No one gave a fuck when the demons were tearing up Osaka. Or the rape then either.

What do you guys think of this chapter? I find it funny, but a bit too silly. Also think it's a great way to get the audience to finally gain some sympathy for the giants. Humans + giants are both as bad as each other :/

If this wasn't supposed to be the army to save the human race I would find this behaviour utterly believable. Kinda disturbs me.
    Last edited by Damura; July 15, 2012 at 02:58 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    Making the final push' was it?
    Is that a pun?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post
    What's even more shocking is that Oku even knows what weed is or how to even smoke it, what with Japan is heavily against drugs
    I find this hard to believe.

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Is that a pun?
    Yes sir!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey look, more despicable members of the human race! I guess this translates rather heavily into Bantha fodder for the next few chapters. Believe it or not people, but team Tokyo will have a decicive role in the arcs finish despite being surrounded by stronger people YET AGAIN!!!
    Last edited by Ruhina; July 15, 2012 at 03:14 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

necromongors...ooooh....(riddick lol).

for real though...maybe we FINALLY get some back story on sebastian and our overweight psychic....

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Well, that was a shocker. What's even more shocking is that Oku even knows what weed is or how to even smoke it, what with Japan is heavily against drugs and most japanese people don't know how to use drugs *cough*they always depicts needles*cough*.
    some japanese party just as hard as any other nationality...pot is everywhere,and if you have never drank sake...it will put you on your ass just as much as tequila would.

japan has gangsters,gangbangers,prostitutes,etc...why not drug/alcohol abuse...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    necromongors...ooooh....(riddick lol).

for real though...maybe we FINALLY get some back story on sebastian and our overweight psychic....

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

some japanese party just as hard as any other nationality...pot is everywhere,and if you have never drank sake...it will put you on your ass just as much as tequila would.

japan has gangsters,gangbangers,prostitutes,etc...why not drug/alcohol abuse...
    I guess because of the whole, drugs get in the way of work. Since Japan is like a centipede and if one leg is busted, get rid of it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

bro...there's hoods' everywhere in the world...and fuck ups that live in them too.i was a teen in the 80's(i know..wow)...i seen how crack destroyed my neighborhood.i live in florida(tampa bay)...if you live in jersey...you probably know of such neighborhoods(that were once"nice"to say).

this would be more realistic so to say...hence drunk drivers,overdoses,suicides,murders,drivebys,etc,etc...would be most of your fellow gantzers(the badasses most of the time).
    but occassionally you have the innocent victims like kei,kato,granny n grandson,takeshi and such...but all are not cut out for it.

so this scenario with the gantzers partying...no different than anyother war crimes commited during anyother war you could think of.look at the U.S. during vietnam...most came back with more than injuries...addictions,STDs,families and not to mention all the children through rape(that aren't even excepted by their fellow countrymen).

so yeah,drugs and war go together...this is how it has always been....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    bro...there's hoods' everywhere in the world...and fuck ups that live in them too.i was a teen in the 80's(i know..wow)...i seen how crack destroyed my neighborhood.i live in florida(tampa bay)...if you live in jersey...you probably know of such neighborhoods(that were once"nice"to say).

this would be more realistic so to say...hence drunk drivers,overdoses,suicides,murders,drivebys,etc,etc...would be most of your fellow gantzers(the badasses most of the time).
    but occassionally you have the innocent victims like kei,kato,granny n grandson,takeshi and such...but all are not cut out for it.

so this scenario with the gantzers partying...no different than anyother war crimes commited during anyother war you could think of.look at the U.S. during vietnam...most came back with more than injuries...addictions,STDs,families and not to mention all the children through rape(that aren't even excepted by their fellow countrymen).

so yeah,drugs and war go together...this is how it has always been....
    The only slums that I can think of in japan is the chinese immigrant area of japan. It funny that you brought that up since I use to in that life.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow...at first, I seriously was confused on what just happen. It's been quite awhile since we've seen Gantz this brutal, it was almost unrecognizable. I'm really looking forward to the guys who were talking about the "secret of the universe." I think the next chapter we'll finally get to learn about what Gantz actually is.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Mary doesn't turn into another Anzu, Reika and Kishimoto! We all know what happens when a girl in Gantz falls in love...:/

The whole scenario reminds me of the beginning of the Osaka arc...but otherwise I like where the story seems to go!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kenshi's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A_N_G_E_L View Post
    I really hope Mary doesn't turn into another Anzu, Reika and Kishimoto! We all know what happens when a girl in Gantz falls in love...:/

The whole scenario reminds me of the beginning of the Osaka arc...but otherwise I like where the story seems to go!
    You're right. She was a serious girl, and now... lol.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like Maeshima is a virgin, like Nerdo, who now is proud to be a virgin because Maeshima is one.

Nerdo stops the beating saying stuff like that happens in wars like is a normal thing.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

New Reply
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast