Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 195 Chapter Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 195 Chapter Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; July 11, 2012 at 01:02 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member oddlucks's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 195 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The upcoming chapter seems to be awesome.
    It's interesting, who is that old guy At first I though that it was the same guy who was at 0th Biotope and who wanted to get to the Cooking Fest to give his aid to Heavingly Kings, but then I got a doubt. He seems to be some great and strong cook. Or am I wrong?
    Komatsu's prepared Bubble Fruit seems to really make Heavingly Kings' Gourmet Cells evolve, but it seems that it mostly affected Toriko as he seems to be more compatible with it.
    Also all the pets have come, but what is in the last part of the chapter? Is it Zebra's pet?)))

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

That must be Zebras pet, it´s pretty awesome!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

That zebra pet looks awesome!!!!

translation:
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/35088

for some reason zebra looks more to raoh than before .
    Last edited by B'arzz; July 10, 2012 at 07:47 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to express my excitement with this chapter... When I saw Zebra's pet I almost fainted. All four Heavenly Kings eating at the same table and then their pets gathering... Easily among top 5 chapters.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No one cares that Zebra's pet is destroying the city.

10. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

This weeks chapter killed again all other shouen manga. Can't wait to see the fights. Zebra's pet is badass.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree as it seems that during last Arcs Toriko has gotten a great sucsess, so it's really strange for me that we don't have that many members who would like to discuss the new chapters as it seems that most of the Bubble Fruit Arc chapters were if not amazing, but at least most of them had a way better average level, than the same One Piece, Bleach and Naruto.
    Hope the upcoming chapters will prove that Toriko manga is already close to beat top 3 in the rankings.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    No one cares that Zebra's pet is destroying the city.
    That city was getting cocky.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 13 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter
    Toriko has evolved again, i agree with people saying that Toriko is currently better then the the other three mangas in terms of excitment but lets not forget its still early days, Btw Zebras pet looks Overpowered.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Hope the upcoming chapters will prove that Toriko manga is already close to beat top 3 in the rankings.
    It probably already is. Other than One Piece plenty of other manga bounce back and forth into the top 3. The notion of the big 3 is a big misnomer, the other 2 dropped off a great deal quite some time back. Bleach has been in the bottom half plenty of times.

On another note, was anyone else surprised hearing the 4 Kings say that they all completed Food Honor? Kind of odd.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    Great chapter
    Toriko has evolved again, i agree with people saying that Toriko is currently better then the the other three mangas in terms of excitment but lets not forget its still early days, Btw Zebras pet looks Overpowered.
    That's not it, actually Toriko is great because of the characters, universe, and good fights, but especially the pace. Shimabukuro doesn't lose time with petty things and shitty tricks (those who read the OP section will get what I say), he alwaus get straight to the point, I mean look, chapter 193 the beasts were mentioned, chapter 194 we already got to see them and get a glimpse already of them. There's no pointless dragging of the story here, it always get straight to the point while still keeping enough mystery to keep the reader hooked. And there's comedy and nice little stories (for example : The Dodurian bomb, Toriko's asking Smile to build his home), it is fillerish for sure, but nice to read because of the pace.

Also, there's a nice thing in this manga : sometimes, I really do want to eat the ingredients there. I do recall when Toriko & Komatsu were at Setsuno's restaurant to eat the Century soup, when she prepared that Odon Donburi, I swear to god, it made me hungry seeing how Setsuno was preparing the dish
    Last edited by Zehahaha; July 10, 2012 at 12:24 PM.

20. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ryuma00's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think zebra's pet is too big even for toriko world standards. It could be just intimidation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

If you guys hadn't said anything I would have thought that the Dharma horse was one of the four beasts. Interestingly enough, he chose to go with the name (Zebra) rather than the matching of his ability and persona. The size of that horse is extreme, it should be able to fight one the four beast itself. Also is that guy who entered with he food the food magician that said he would stay behind? If so, hasn't his appearance changed a bit? Anyway, Toriko is growing stronger with every chapter, I just hope that the manga will include some character development as well.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast