Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: How would you rate this chapter?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Good

14 70.00%
  • Epic

6 30.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 194 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 194 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; July 05, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 194 Spoiler Thread

Raw is out here http://mangateers.com/manga/toriko-raw/194/1/

It seems something serious is happening back at human world. Gourmet town is empty and people are in evacuation. Is it about the level 100 beast appearing?

Terry is ***** huge!!

ANd it seems like there is an announcement at the end. Maybe toriko is taking a break =(
    Last edited by nyamonyamo; July 04, 2012 at 03:21 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh, so the 4 Beasts were 4 different beasts, all Capture Level 100. From the Gourmet Santa chapter, I was under the impression that there was only one CLVL 100 beast. I was kind of hoping that they'd all be above CLVL 100. Slightly dissapointed, but I hope to see all 4 fights of Kings vs. Beasts.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation

This is good, so these 4 beasts are originally from GW eh... I doubt they're lvl 100, I bet they're more, we'll see that when Rin is gonna use that device of her. And also, nice to see Komatsu was able to cook the Bubble Fruit too !

Nice build up chapter, things are gonna get spiced up more now !

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally the seventh ingredient appears!!!!!!, now we'll see the result of training for all heavenly kings yeah!!! im pretty sure coco is gonna fight with that octopus king men i can wait for see the chapter released!!

PD:nyamonyamo why you every week says that toriko is goona take a break?? just dont mindt in that!! shima already take one this year maybe the other is in october o something like that!!.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So we've finally gotten to see these enormous Four Great Beasts. They are damn enormous. Never expected them to be that big. So before they were chased away by Ichiryu... So he is older than several hundred years according to this info?
    If Rin says that it will be quite easy for Toriko, Coco, Sani and Zebra to take down those monsters, then they are really great now. But still, it should be quite obvious as Toriko managed to take Wisdom Panda without that much trouble even before eating Poison Potato and Meteor Garlic that both managed to make his Gourmet Cells grow and even then he has eaten several good ingridients and also learned Food Honour and Food Immertion, so he should be able to take beasts over 100 without that much of a problem.
    Also it's great that Matsu managed to prepare Bubble Fruit. So it seems that his Cooking skills grew considerably, so we can be sure that he will show something great to us during Cooking Festival.
    I also believe that these prepared Bubble Fruits will make Toriko and other Heavingly Kings even stronger.

So the fight seems to start in the next chapter and Mansam is in Human World. It's also interesting if Mansam can take those beasts and how strong he actually is. It seems that he is at least stronger than Rapp, but I doubt he can take all those 4 Beasts.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member masubiladin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    If Rin says that it will be quite easy for Toriko, Coco, Sani and Zebra to take down those monsters, then they are really great now. But still, it should be quite obvious as Toriko managed to take Wisdom Panda without that much trouble even before eating Poison Potato and Meteor Garlic that both managed to make his Gourmet Cells grow and even then he has eaten several good ingridients and also learned Food Honour and Food Immertion, so he should be able to take beasts over 100 without that much of a problem.
    First of all, Toriko got beaten up quite badly and he also need the twin kugi punch (which was his strongest move) to take on that lv 80 beast.

I also would like to comment on how beast is Terry right now! He is humongous, is he the same size as Rikky now? The fact that he is accompanying Komatsu means he is going to be in this arc! I love it.

It also seams like the Toriko, Coco, Sani and Zebra have already assembled! In the translation Komatsu said the others is waiting!
    Last edited by masubiladin; July 04, 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

OK! Chapter came out, and quite frankly, I'm a little confused. In this chapter, they seem to refer to the Four Beast as a single beast, but then they say they are four different beasts. Which is it? Is there a fifth beast which acts like a boss beast, or is it an underling of the other four?

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite a very quick-read chapter given that it's full of spreads. I like the Octopus-Kong most out of the four!

I thought Rin will try the new device to Terry, since we haven't had it the last time she tried, right?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how the author manage to bring the apocalyptic doom coming atmosphere in this chapter. Really feels like we can feel the anxiety and anticipation and the epicness that's coming

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sani will fight the octopus beast. His hair vs the tentacles.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 194 Discussion thread Thread

The chapter was really interesting.
    So in the next we are going to see Toriko and the others fighting these Four Beasts. The only thing I hope it won't be one-shot victory for Heavingly Kings as it won't be interesting. Hope we'll see some interesting abilities from these Four Beasts apart from just insane physical strength given by their natural size.
    I believe Toriko will fight the one that looks like Lion King. And Zebra will fight the Turtle.
    And Mansam is as funny and badass as ever.)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 194 Discussion thread Thread

I think Zebra will fight the lion...
    Zebra vs Lion.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 194 Discussion Thread

I believe it's better challenge for Toriko as he always tends to fight with physical strength, so he can get it to even higher level. And his normal pattern in this manga is being a bit like a wild beast and he also uses his smell as his special ability.
    Though it would be also great to see him against some other ability and to see how he will cope with it as will obviously be a bit difficult to him to fight and defend against monster using lava. So he can progress even more.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast