Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 481 Discussion / 482 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 481 Discussion / 482 Predictions

Chapter is out

Interessting development

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 481 Discussion / 482 Predictions

Curious to see what Kenichi and Ryuuto are going to discuss. Seems as though the gang has reassembled. It looks like we're going to get some Shinpaku Alliance action in this arc. Why am I not surprised that Rimi has some fame as an internet star?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryuto is great. He surely has become damn stronger in terms of his aura and hands power. It also seems he developed his Seikuken and Gungnir. In other words his mobility isn't that bad even though he can't use his legs. It would be great to see him fighting, but I don't want him to fight Kenichi. It would be better to see them getting along better and it seems that he actually cherrish their friendship.
    And yes, Rimi is cool.) She is one of the cutest girls in this manga. So it's quite her style to have her own webpage. Still, she is to obvious and thus she will give out info on Ryuto and Kenichi, thus it might prevent their talk in the upcoming chapter. Shimpaku Alliance is quite annoying.

P.S. Did Miu get jealous over Takeda going out with some girl? Or did I get something wrong?)) I thought she loved Ken-chan)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter. Anyways, as far as ryuto's strength I can't really imagine him being very strong to say the least. Even if he has insane upper body strength and his seikuken his chair does limit him in too many ways. How would his seikuken work if he has to work his way around his chair? If he falls of his chair he is screwed basically too. And physics be dammed by the wheelchair that flies when punched with insane strength. That does not make sense even if ryuto is tied to the chair lol.

Not sure if the purpose of this chapter was to show us rimi as batshit insane for that matter. I mean, she is honestly drooling over the asshole in the wheelchair who largely ignores her? Granted, this is a manga, the author needs a plot, so people have to be that insane so that sociopaths won't be lonely sociopaths but this who thing is slowly getting out of hangs. Basically every manga nowadays has a pair with a girl who loves a boy and a boy who would want nothing better than being left alone by the girl (and sometimes kill the her too). Should we really just assume women in literature want nothing more than being on abusive relationships? Under this logic we will end up with the situation that miu will dump kenichi because he was too caring, loving, considerate to her every need, and overall plainly not enough of an asshole.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have agreed with you on Ryuto if it was a real world, but it's manga we are talking about, where people can thrown tanks and run over water's surface, so I believe everything is possible here. And I hope Ryuto won't be left behind.

I think not only manga and other literature work like this, but life as well. Normally girls don't like those who are carrying and are at hand, but they like some idols or some assholes who don't mind them or are quite raw and harsh with them. This is life. Especially at such age that is shown in the current events in the manga.

P.S. I like Kenichi's dad.) He is so funny. It was really a pity that he wasn't around for quite a long time. He also made quite a killing aura in the chapter. Would be funny if Kenichi's parents will end up being Masters.) Would be damn surprising, especially after all that goofing. Totally Isshin style.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If we go by social standards nowadays women like assholes and nice guys finish last, so I wasn't too surprised to see Rimi has a thing Ryuto. Also, I'm glad Ryuto is not letting his skill rot away even with lack of mobility in his lower body. I'm pretty sure he can handle any delinquent fighter, but thats probably his limit. I liked the chapter the last few pages were confusing Matsuena always puts in too much dialogue whenever the S.A is featured in a chapter, so I'll reread it again later. I'm happy to the Shimpaku Alliance get involved in the action though. If Kenichi does go on a date with Miu hopefully he can get a kiss (wishful thinking) His mom really looks like an older version on Renka anyone notice that!?
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 06, 2012 at 03:21 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, even if ryuto did get stronger I would find it unlikely that he has managed to keep up. I mean, his fighting style relied on his inner eye and seikuken. The wheel chair will end up being a limiter for seikuken in basically any scenario. There is simply no way around that. I guess it depends a lot on the chair. If he has the strength of a regular disciple then perhaps the chair itself is a fine piece of equipment which he somehow incorporated into his fighting style. Perhaps the reason kensei kept him was to see that happen.

As far as the social standard though, the whole bad boy thing is largely exagerated. In general assholes are not nearly as bad as the nice guys would think and nice guys are not that nice either. In the end actual "nice" guys would end up not doing anything to get the girl they wanted and simply resent the potential asshole simply because he did. Now, there are cases where the whole thing does apply however they would be the vast minority by a longshot. In the vast mayority of cases women will end with the guy who they like AND gives a shit. Within the context of this manga, it would be like if takeda asks miu out and she says yes. Its not a situation of takeda being an asswhole, its a situation of kenichi not ever asking miu out. If the manga made a shred of sense, that would have already had happened and takeda would not be an ounce of an asshole for it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    If we go by social standards nowadays women like assholes and nice guys finish last, so I wasn't too surprised to see Rimi has a thing Ryuto. Also, I'm glad Ryuto is not letting his skill rot away even with lack of mobility in his lower body. I'm pretty sure he can handle any delinquent fighter, but thats probably his limit. I liked the chapter the last few pages were confusing Matsuena always puts in too much dialogue whenever the S.A is featured in a chapter, so I'll reread it again later. I'm happy to the Shimpaku Alliance get involved in the action though. If Kenichi does go on a date with Miu hopefully he can get a kiss (wishful thinking) His mom really looks like an older version on Renka anyone notice that!?
    FUU- u r right she is exactly like renka but older: http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...-kenichi/481/6

It seems that the retar... I mean shinpaku alliance are going to get in the way of kenichi and ryuto. It doesn't make sense that someone can fly in a wheelchair but anyway matsuena doesnt know what the laws of physics are
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@OcasoEterno04 Well, I think of it like this I can make my whole bicycle jump a few inches off the ground by using a sudden explosion of upper body strength mainly my arms, so I believe Ryuto was doing same thing set of actions in this instance except his upper body strength puts me to shame lol

@kkck clearly the women are different wherever you live at, but I agree with some of the stuff you've said lol
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 06, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

How did Niijima not know about this site? Yeah he can't know everything but he's the info guy! His team of info people should be under watch yo!

FuS

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another pointless chapter

Atleast it's good to see Ryuto again, I wonder if he's stuck like that forever

And @ Blakreaper , Ryuto already proved he can take on more that just delinquents. Do you not remember what he did to Sho's bodyguards ?

And does anybody else think the Miu and Rimi clash is coming up soon ? But I don't think Rimi stands a chance now that Miu has " Awakened ", plus the Matsuena never let other females beat her anyways
    Last edited by Lost0; July 06, 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing we all forget is that Ryuto is still Kensei's Yomi, so it meens that he is still the strongest among his disciples even if he is handicaped.
    Also we shouldn't forget that all of his current students get a special training in the field they are good the most. So it still might be that he is the strongest among his disciples and can even handle and get at least a tie with another Yomi.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post
    Another pointless chapter

Atleast it's good to see Ryuto again, I wonder if he's stuck like that forever

And @ Blakreaper , Ryuto already proved he can take on more that just delinquents. Do you not remember what he did to Sho's bodyguards ?

And does anybody else think the Miu and Rimi clash is coming up soon ? But I don't think Rimi stands a chance now that Miu has " Awakened ", plus the Matsuena never let other females beat her anyways
    i don't not think it is pointless chapter ........ i think it is an introductions of what is to come. I think in next chapter kensei will know about the meeting through the Rimi's website and kenichi will get attacked or kidnapped. he will be brainwashed like miu was and all his hidden powers will come out this will get him ready for the final battle with yomi's leader Kajima

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

He held down Miu pretty well that time in his chair and you can only think he's gotten more control now. Nice reminder that he's Kensei's actual Yomi, kinda like a disciple-class with a Ro Jisei injury if he's makes it he would be quite an interesting master. I applaud his persistence.

At the same time I don't see Kensei sending Odin in to represent him when its his chance to challenge historys strongest disciple. I do see Berserker after his training thinking he surpassed Odin. He was really shook of him before so I think the only person he'll really be scared of after his specialty training is the still shadowed Atlanti.

Quote Originally Posted by aemal23 View Post
    kenichi will get attacked or kidnapped. he will be brainwashed like miu was and all his hidden powers will come out this will get him ready for the final battle with yomi's leader Kajima
    NO more brainwash kidnappings! They might kill Mikumo with tenacity for martial arts this time!

FuS
    Last edited by Rosebullet Teacher; July 07, 2012 at 03:36 AM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think ryuto is currently kensei's yomi. I recall there even was a chapter where they asked him when he was going to take a disciple again for yomi right in ryuto's face. His only answer was that he was keeping ryuto as an interesting case. Also, if I recall it is the members of titan who get special training in a particular department. There is no guarantee that kensei has given ryuto any such training so far.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast