Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Preferable Claymore Technique

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner melvo 17's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Most Preferable Claymore Technique

id prefer techniques like the dust eater and phantom mirage

jus curious wat technique u guuys prefer

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Preferable Claymore Technique

if you mean fav technique definitely what teresa has.. if the wielder is on par with enemy on speed, stamina an other physical abilitties then it renders any other technique useless - it doesnt work on priscilla or new phantom mirage doesnt use yoki so im not sure f it work tere either but teresa has 'godly' technique kinda the same way aizen could pwn all

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

My favourite technique is windcut of Flora. This is the most difficult of all the other.

I don't know if we can call it a technique, but those of miata, about the sixth sense is the better.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These probably aren't what you consider as techniques, but here's mine:

1. Yoki Synchronization Ability (YSynA)
    2. Yoki Focusing Ability (YFA)
    3. Pre-emptive/Pin-point Yoki Sensing Ability (PYSA)
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Falcor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by melvo 17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    My favourite technique is windcut of Flora.
    I'd definitely agree that speed-based techniques such as those listed above, plus Hysteria's elegance, are among my favorites; but the one technique I place above all others is Ilena's quicksword. Naturally, Clare's version - combining her PYSA ability with the quicksword technique, makes it bar-none the most impressive if not most powerful sword-based attack/defense. Miria's phantom mirage would be a close second, especially if combined with Hysteria's elegance to add more offensive capability.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if this counts as a technique but I would have to go with instant regeneration or super fast regeneration at least. It's not flashy but it's pratical for sure and it's what make Awaken Priscilla so powerful.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm with Khorr on this one. I prefer the techniques that are more subtle, although regenerating an arm within a few moments is a cool feat of its own. It doesn't have the high caliber wow factor of the Windcutter or the Elegance. However, it proved a life saver and highly practical. Deneve should have died many times over without such a wonderful skill. she lost her left arm to the spiderman AB in the Slasher's Arc, had her entire torso nearly vertically severed by Isley and lost her right arm (several times) to the Destroyer.

Plus one for the warp speed regeneration and youki synchronization/control that Galatea has.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the Dust Eater and, while it is not named, I like Dietrich's falling slash. Also, while she didn't have a technique, I liked Alicia's swordsmanship.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hard to say for me especially when picking between offensive and defensive Claymores. Offensive types are generally "body manipulation" and "attribute heighten abilities" while Defensive types have more "Yoki manipulation/sensory" and "Regeneration". Some of my favorites are the more unusual ones from either category. Here' in rough order are my favorite Techniques (Not claymore who use them ^^)

Miata's perfect Synesthesia made her my favorite. She's literally like a type two Teresa, with all the same capabilities but using a completely different method to reach the same goal. It's like having two parallel lines of research that reach the same result, epic. Lets also keep in mind Miata was killing Yoma and awakened beings flawlessly while downing energy suppressants every day and being that god damn adorable at the same time. i expect awesomeness in her future.

Ilene's Quick sword. I'm picking Irene's over Clare's because simply put the level of mastery shown by Irene is just so flawless compared to Clare. While Clare does both Wind cutter and QS, Irene's QS was more like the perfect combination of the two leaving nothing to be desired. Even after the time skip we still get a more of a sense of movement in Clare's windcutter and Quick sword. With Irene it was so flawless that her cape showed no movement when she used it against Ophelia or when she kept direct blade to blade pressure on Teresa's sword while at the same time striking in dozens of places, that's Millisecond speed right there.

Cassandra's Dust eater for being not only interesting and extremely powerful but for the interesting way it uses the head itself as its fulcrum while not losing the ability to move dynamically. you don't just swing your body around with the dust eater your capable of movements well beyond the full range of motions of other Claymores and then some.

Ophelia's Rippling sword is an awesome technique which uses undulation to not only trick the eye but circumvent common blocks. Its a technique that struck me as almost a little to clever for such a monstrous personality like Ophelia to produce, and yet exactly matching her style

Audrey's Gentle sword is another win for me this is really one of the first defensive type ability we've seen that isn't revolved around Yoki manipulation or regeneration. That alone made it unique in a way that stood out to me. imagine if clare could do this trick with the speed of the quick sword.

Teresa's unparalleled Yoki Sensory. Of course this is an amazing ability but what i find more amazing if that she seems to be one of the only offensive types to have taken what is generally a Defensive type ability and push it to such an extreme that it becomes a perfect weapon. Her sensory ability operates completely different then other great wide range sensors like Galatea and Renee making it even more notable.

Yuma's sword throw. There is no better way to teach a b***h a lesson then to let them get a hundred yards away then put a sword in his spine. Though it lacks in some ways its another one of those unique attacks on a defensive warrior. we can all wait for the day she bends her sword and turns it into a boomerang ^^
    Last edited by SaphG1; December 13, 2011 at 03:33 AM. Reason: order change!

18. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner melvo 17's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

o u prefer special abilities rather than techniques?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

u prefer special abilities than techniques?
    Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    These probably aren't what you consider as techniques, but here's mine:

1. Yoki Synchronization Ability (YSynA)
    2. Yoki Focusing Ability (YFA)
    3. Pre-emptive/Pin-point Yoki Sensing Ability (PYSA)

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, as it's the Abilities that enable the Sword Techniques and/or other Abilities, hehe

Also, I just merely chose the most powerful ones, imo, and so they were these Abilities.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner lolzasas's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i prefer elegant step + helen's flexible limbs

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    yes, as it's the Abilities that enable the Sword Techniques and/or other Abilities, hehe
    great answer... when something is just result of something else there is no reason to stay at 'old' level as a science-freak i can easily tell that this is what drives scientists go to great lengths to get to the core of everything...

btw that pre-emptive pint point yoki whatever sensing (who did come up with the name?) is teresa's ability right? do someone know how much clare makes out fof it because i am still bugged how much she uses it (i didnt reread manga yet so im quite foggy on details now)

more techniques i like:
    quicksword - well it is badass, and with clares sensing its awesome yet i like it more when Irene uses it because she is its creator so i can 'feel' this combo of awesomnes

phantom mirage - well it is kinda pretty, elegant technique maybe not so much in claymore world but on itself - teleportation and afterimages its nice but its messy technique when it comes to execution (recent chapters just prove how messy it can be) and the same goes to Elegance which is basicly the same thing
    although quicksword isnt any less messy if i have to say...
    still one of my most fav

galatea's ability (sorry duno name (probably one of those cool weird names HK wrote) - im just completely dissa[pponted in its effectiveness even more because of being so cheap when used by #3.. it is supposed to be far superior to something like Phantom Mirage but it doesnt seem like it is the case

rippling sword - suits ofelia well, i like it bit less but it LOOKS (only) superior to most of sword techniques just like quicksword although its clearly not on par with QS so it is just looks maybe)

soul link - well great thing, synchronizing minds? what is there not to like just to imagine the intelectual level needed to achieve sth like that - so its like technique for smart-asses maybe? i want to see soul link done by non relatives!

i have to say though if there was one character in this manga that would effectively use that yoki pin point sensing that would ease the sadness i still feel for Teresa...

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spit
    btw that pre-emptive pint point yoki whatever sensing (who did come up with the name?) is teresa's ability right? do someone know how much clare makes out fof it because i am still bugged how much she uses it (i didnt reread manga yet so im quite foggy on details now)
    Pre-emptive/Pinpoint Yoki Sensing (PYS) Ability (PYSA):

1. Pre-emptive Yoki Sensing (PYS) Ability is the oldest name-title-description of it, and it goes way too far to know who "coined" it first, lol

2. I add the A at the end, for PYSA. Also, for personal use only, I call it the Electrode-Like Yoki Sensing Ability (ELYSA).

3. And yes, PYSA, is Teresa's and Clare's exclusively named Ability in the manga.

4. However, some people argue that other Claymores can use the PYSA too.

5. The manga never actually directly shows Teresa having-using it however. All we got is the text, saying that Teresa has the PYSA, mainly through Irene, and Teresa herself against 70% YR Orcish Priscilla (and when against No YR Claymore Priscilla - as since Teresa couldn't even Yoki Sense Priscilla, Teresa is not able to use her PYSA). Teresa is never touched, which might be the PYSA or simply her Supremacy of Power, of her Physical Abilities. This is a common debate within the Teresa vs Priscilla debate.

6. The "Faint Smile" does NOT reference Teresa's PYSA, Irene got this incorrect. Orsay actually correctly explains that the "Faint Smile" references Teresa's Supremacy of Power. Teresa is so powerful, she NEVER has to YR against any opponent (until and only against 70% YR Orcish Priscilla), not even AO Rosemary. And since Teresa NEVER has to YR, her face never becomes distorted, her lips-smile never becomes distorted, hence her title of "Faint Smile". But, some people argue-debate against this as well.

7. Clare however is shown directly having-using the PYSA, and quickly mastering it.

8. Since the PYSA is a Yoki Sensing Ability (YSenA), the more the opponent uses-relies on Yoki or the greater amount of YR (Yoki Release), the easier they become for Clare (and Teresa) and her (their) PYSA. Miria realizes this, as she watches Clare save their AB Hunting Squad from the Lido "Spiderman" male AB, as she's lying on the ground with its tongue, fondling around inside of her stomach-body. Clare directly trained in the PYSA, to use to execute the greatest Yoki Releasing-Using-Having opponent, Awakened Priscilla.

However, No YR Teresa was NOT able to "read" or sense (presumably meaning unable to use her PYSA, if Teresa even actually has the PYSA... I am entertaining this idea of Teresa not having the PYSA a bit, hehe) 70% YR Orcish Priscilla, as there was just too much Yoki coming from her body. This leads to another big debate, was Teresa unable to have-use her PYSA against 70%+ YR Orcish Priscilla, or was Teresa again able to use-have her PYSA once she herself YR'ed to 10%, against 70%+ YR Orcish Priscilla, which makes a huge difference in the Teresa vs Priscilla debate.

---------------

Clare's Progression with the PYSA

1. There might be some signs of Trainee Clare using the PYSA already... she could Yoki Sense the NY better than the other rival Trainee, saving the rival Trainee quite a few times actually, hehe.

2. Clare is not Supreme like Teresa, so Clare gets hit, as she doesn't have the Power, the physical abilities, that Teresa has. And so, Clare uses the PYSA instead to allow the attacks to narrowly miss her vital organs, narrowly miss being fatal to her. Clare can't avoid the attacks, but with the PYSA, she can keep the damage from being fatal, and even non-injurious most of the time.

And/Or,

Clare allows herself to be hit intentionally to deceive enemy and ally alike, to hide how Powerful she actually is, to appear "weak-Clarice-like". She uses the PYSA to do this, allowing the attacks to just narrowly miss her vital organs, and thus her opponents (and allies) think she's weak and injured, when she's not... to her opponents' and allies' great surprise. As, Clare (and Priscilla) IS (ARE) deceptive, taught by the Master of Deception himself, Rubel, hehe.

Seeing NYs' tentacles pass through her stomach missing her vital organs, seeing a NY's punch-fist-arm passing through her stomach and making a hole in it, lol, still missing her vital organs and/or as well as her "Grotesquity" and/or implantation surgical scars. Also, we've got the SNY's (Super NY... or maybe it actually was an AB... The cathedral NY in the early chapters) attacks missing her vital organs as well, though she is in a coma for (I think) about a week or was it 3 days, meh.

3. After Clare becomes a HA, she seems to now be much more powerful than before... (ignoring a theory I have arguing that actually Clare was powerful prior to becoming a HA). Clare is able to now take on a group of NYs easily. Miria isn't too thrilled with Clare's cockiness... except... Miria sensed (as Miria's an Eye herself, albiet a weaker Eye than the other Eyes) that Clare had an immense power (the greatest amount of power that Miria has ever sensed-known, which would mean Clare had more power than Ophelia... as Miria definately knew Ophelia) to back up her cockiness, hehe.

anyways... back to Clare's PYSA.

4. Clare vs Miria Spar Match #1

To Deneve and Helen, who were ignorant, they thought that Clare sucked. Miria did as well, perplexed by Clare's poor sparring performance.

However, later during the Lido "Spiderman" male AB Battle, Miria realized the truth...

Clare was sparring against Miria purely on Yoki Sensing alone (like how martial artists train-while fighting blind-folded), and that was some amazing Yoki Sensing, as Miria wasn't YR'ing at all... yet Clare with her PYSA could still sense Miria's Yoki anyways, and successfully parry-spar against Miria.

Clare was intentionally practicing her PYSA against Miria! Clare wasn't merely practicing her swordsmanship against Miria in their sparring match #1, as Deneve, Helen, and Miria too had thought, thus thinking that Clare sucked.

5. The Lido "Spiderman" male AB battle

Clare shows us the Power of her PYSA use!

Of the 4 of them, Clare is unharmed, while Helen wails thinking that they're all dead, hehe. So, when Clare gets up to save Miria and the rest of them, they're all stunned, hehe. Miria then realizes the truth, about their sparring match #1, as Clare is seen to dodge the attacks BEFORE the attacks come at her.

However, Clare still can't use her PYSA at the same time as when she goes on offense. Clare has to focus on PYSA defense, but she can't keep her PYSA when she switches to offensive mode, and attacks. Clare's not stupid, she knows, she needs more training at her PYSA, as she replies back angrily to rude Miria, ~"I know, dammit! Why do you think I sparred against you by my PYSA alone?! I' trying to improve upon using it, durr!"

6. Claymore Ophelia Battle

we see Clare's super power that Miria sensed, albiet very briefly. Rank 4 Claymore Ophelia and single digit (rank) Gonal female AB "Wyvern", couldn't even see Clare as she overpowered Claymore Ophelia's hand holding her face into the ground, Re-Attached her legs, sliced right through the female AB, rescuing Raki, and standing with him next to her on the other side. Both of them had their mouths on the ground... hehe.

Anyways... about the PYSA, we see Clare using it to parry Claymore Ophelia's attacks (after she separated from Raki), however the PYSA was useless against Claymore Ophelia when she used her Rippling Sword as (theory) it is purely a physical Sword Technique, there's no Yoki emitted-used for it, and thus why the PYSA was useless. So, Clare had to rely on her eyesight, however, due to its high speed of vibrations (similar to how asians put the feathery thing of the tip of their spears, to distract the eye from being able to follow the location of the spear point-tip) Clare was not able to follow it with her eyesight, and so she got sliced up by it. Clare could PYSA sense the Yoki within Claymore Ophelia, and that's how she knew where and how she'd get cut, but because the attack itself couldn't be sensed by her PYSA nor seen-tracked by her eyesight, she couldn't time the parrying of Ophelia's Rippling Sword.

Clare is still using the PYSA only on defense, against Claymore Ophelia's onslaught of attacks hehe.

7. Awakened Ophelia Battle

Finally, we are possibly seeing Clare using her PYSA while on offense (or she's able to instantly switch from defensive PYSA to normal offense to defnsive PYSA), unless it is merely her QS instead, meh. Irene's tutoring of the Yoki Focusing Ability and thus of the QS, likely is the reason for Clare's improved performance, as well as the additional strength and speed of Irene's Arm too, hehe.

However, Clare is still missing the "final lessons" in using the QS, which Awakened Ophelia finishes up for Irene, and for Clare, at-in sacrifice for-of her own life. Ophelia realizes she's not powerful enough to kill Priscilla (maybe she truly did recognize-realize Clare's super power back when Clare stunningly displayed it briefly in rescuing Raki), and now that she was an Awakened herself, she had already failed anyways. So, it was up to Clare to carry out her revenge, and so Awakened Ophelia helped complete Clare's QS and/or Yoki Focusing Ability.

8. Witches Maw Battle

Clare is definately now using her PYSA offensively, as well as being able to control and even Project her QS, seen against Dauf, and then against the tree behind Jean after the Witches maw and right before or as Rafaela+Rubel approach them.

9. Rigardo Battle:

Clare is obviously fully able to use the PYSA on offense, lol.

10. etc..

11. Priscilla+Destroyer's Volley

Clare's PYSA like never before!

Clare's able to sense Priscilla's approach, despite all the massive Yokis all around her, while sensing all of the Huge Projectiles' trajectories, positioning Deneve and Helen at safe spots, and while YR'ing herself too...

Ya, Clare has perfected the PYSA, and maybe even beyond... hehe

--------------------------------------------------------

My understanding of the PYSA:

It is merely a "warning system", and even when "warned" by the PYSA, the user must still have the actual physical abilities to react to the attack.

for explanation:

A non-boxer would watch the fists-hands of the boxer, having no warning time of the punch that is about to be made by the boxer.

a boxer would instead watch the shoulders of the other boxer, to see the contraction of the muscles, before his fist-hand-arm ever starts moving, giving a few more nanoseconds, to dodge the in-coming punch.

Normal Yoki Sensing Ability (NYSA) could be thought of as like this, except instead of watching the muscles of the shoulder with the eyes, they sense the E-M field building up around his shoulders-arms, and/or seeing the electrical-chemical current traveling the nerve into his shoulder muscles. Think of NYSA as an X-Ray.

Acute Yoki Sensing Ability (AYSA), such as like Galatea and Tabatha have, can be thought of as seeing the beginnings of the punch at the cellular level. Think of the AYSA as a MRI

PYSA then could be thought of seeings the beginning of the punch at the atomic level. Think of the PYSA as an Electron Microsope.

or...

NYSA is seeing the outside energy-Yoki build up.

AYSA is seeing the inside energy-Yoki build up.

PYSA is seeing the creation of the spark (the synapsis, the synapic gap) that becomes the energy-Yoki build up.

biology links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerve
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nervous_system
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuron
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synapse
    https://www.google.com/search?q=syna...w=1024&bih=571
    http://www.biologyguide.net/bya7/bya7-16-7.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_synapse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_synapse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerve_impulse

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spit
    galatea's ability (sorry duno name (probably one of those cool weird names HK wrote) - im just completely dissa[pponted in its effectiveness even more because of being so cheap when used by #3.. it is supposed to be far superior to something like Phantom Mirage but it doesnt seem like it is the case
    No one really has made a name for this yet actually, but we abreviate it when applying it into our fan-made equations-formulas:

GM = Galatea's Multiplier

---

This is very quickly-poorly done pretend-amounts example (I have others that are better done)

BPL = Base Power Level
    FPL = Final Power Level
    GM = Galatea's Multiplier
    AM = Awakening Multiplier
    YR = Yoki Release Percent

BPL x YR x GM x AM = FPL

Human:

1 BPL = 1 FPL

Clarice:

10 BPL x 10 YR = 100 FPL
    10 BPL x 70 YR = 700 FPL

Claymore Ophelia:

100 BPL x 10 YR = 1,000 FPL

Galatea:

75 BPL x 10 YR x 2 GM = 1,500 FPL

Awakened Ophelia:

100 BPL x 10 YR x 2 AM = 2,000 FPL

Irene:

200 BPL x 10 YR = 2,000 FPL

Claymore Priscilla:

1,000 BPL x 10 YR = 10,000 FPL

Teresa:

7,000 BPL x 10 YR = 70,000 FPL

Awakened Priscilla

1,000 BPL x 10 YR x 2 AM = 20,000 FPL
    1,000 BPL x 100 YR x 2 AM = 200,000 FPL

Teresa:

7,000 BPL x 20 YR = 140,000 FPL
    7,000 BPL x 30 YR = 210,000 FPL
    7,000 BPL x 70 YR = 490,000 FPL

7,000 BPL x 100 YR = 700,000 FPL

Awakened Teresa:

7,000 BPL x 10 YR x 2 AM = 140,000 FPL
    7,000 BPL x 100 YR x 2 AM = 1,400,000 FPL
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; December 15, 2011 at 07:33 PM.

27. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by melvo 17 View Post

jus curious wat technique u guuys prefer
    Same here. The Dust Eater is one badass technique and immensely practical too. Nevermind the fact that her technique was already practical but even as an AB Cassandra's speed has to be tremendous in order to move a body of that size and easily evade all of Roxanne's attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by spit View Post
    if you mean fav technique definitely what teresa has.. if the wielder is on par with enemy on speed, stamina an other physical abilitties then it renders any other technique useless - it doesnt work on priscilla or new phantom mirage doesnt use yoki so im not sure f it work tere either but teresa has 'godly' technique kinda the same way aizen could pwn all
    Teresa doesn't have any signature techniques. Irene was quite clear on that. You're confusing techniques with raw skill. As Irene explained Teresa didn't have any techniques but her skill level with regards to sensing yoki was so much higher than all the other Claymore that she never really needed a particular technique anyway because she could sense her opponents attacks. Sensing yoki is a skill that most Claymore have to some degree so it's not a technique.

29. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast