Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Unknown power and Power ups left for Sasuke.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unknown power and Power ups left for Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Third Raikage's Nukite isn't all that easy though, it's basically a Raikiri on steroids.
    Also Bee has a good manipulation on the element as well, Kisame if I'm not wrong praised him on that

Never said they weren't good at it. They're all kage level, they HAVE to be good at it. Well, they don't have to. Naruto's Kage level and he only has one Fuuton of note. I'm just saying, Sasuke's more than good at it. Bee has ONE Raiton that we know of, that's sharper than the average Fuuton. A and his dad have Raiton Armor, but it's damageable by Chidori and no matter how versatile it is, is simply charging your body with Raiton (which Sasuke does on a regular basis, but only in his had with Chidori). It's not Sasuke's skill that would keep him from recreating this feat, it's the fact that he doesn't have bijuu level chakra.

So from a technical standpoint, Sasuke's the most impressive Raiton user, as he can perform a Raiton that is beyond the limits of human ability.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I dunno, I think raikiri could get through Naruto's body armor. Had Sasuke mastered chidori to a raikiri, he could have dealt a more serious wound to Raikage. Even if not offensive, Sasuke could use raiton to amp his own abilities up like the last two Raikage did. It'd provide defense and speed to be able to keep up with Naruto instead of being defensive like he mostly was against Bee and Raikage (I think?). Though, the chakra would be an issue, but Sasuke might find a way around that.

Perfect Susano'o won't help against someone like Naruto. Even if it's strong enough to match the Kyuubi, Naruto has the durability to outlast Sasuke. The Rinnegan, if nothing else, will allow Sasuke to stand a chance against Naruto, as long as it retains Sharingan properties. I can't see him keeping up with Naruto's fast speed otherwise.

Kinda sucks I have to consider Sasuke getting Rinnegan just so he could compete with Naruto. It'd be so much better to see Hebi Sasuke vs. Sage Mode Naruto... no MS, no Kyuubi. As it stands now though, I don't think even EMS Sasuke would be able to take on Raikage.
    Debatable, in Chakra mode its a maybe, since the Jinchuurikis did withstood Kakashi's Raikiri, in Bijuu mode I doubt it.
    The Third's Nukite has better reach and way more power than a Raikiri, the guy blowed away a giant wall and a lot of shinobi just by passing from 4 fingers to 3.

You know I share your desire, I don't like the idea of Mecha Naruto vs Mecha Sasuke one bit.
    Still the actual fight is pretty good, and I'm sure Kishi will show a lot of good action between Sasuke and Naruto, regardless of Bijuu Mode or Rin'negan/Perfect Susano'o.

As for Sasuke vs Raikage, I believe against the Third he would lose, against A he would win:
    if with an incomplete Susano'o they ended the match with a tie, I don't have a doubt with a complete one he would kill Raikage before he could deal massive damage

Spoiler: M3J show

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How did he lose his uniqueness? Even in the one battle that you can claim he spam Susanoo, it was still all about locking Kabuto in a super genjutsu. And even then, Itachi still acted his usual self, standing around all calm like he didn't have a worry and throwing around crow clones. Regardless, my point was about the individual defensive usage of Itachi being considerably different then Sasuke's direct offensive usage.

And I would think against Nagato it'll be a pass, as there was no other option available to seal him. Besides, it was basically just used in the last moment of that battle.
    Its actually not that different, both uses Susano'o as a defensive mean ( see Sasuke vs Raikage and Danzou ), Sasuke seems more offensive because he can shoot arrows, a thing Itachi can't do.
    Yet against Nagato he used Susano'o mostly offensively ( to cut his arm, to deal with Chibaku Tensei and to seal him, basically since the fight started ) and against Kabuto both of them were on the defensive, and when Kabuto lowered his guard it was Itachi, and not Sasuke, who went on the offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Never said they weren't good at it. They're all kage level, they HAVE to be good at it. Well, they don't have to. Naruto's Kage level and he only has one Fuuton of note. I'm just saying, Sasuke's more than good at it. Bee has ONE Raiton that we know of, that's sharper than the average Fuuton. A and his dad have Raiton Armor, but it's damageable by Chidori and no matter how versatile it is, is simply charging your body with Raiton (which Sasuke does on a regular basis, but only in his had with Chidori). It's not Sasuke's skill that would keep him from recreating this feat, it's the fact that he doesn't have bijuu level chakra.

So from a technical standpoint, Sasuke's the most impressive Raiton user, as he can perform a Raiton that is beyond the limits of human ability.
    Well Kirin is impressive, still it isn't the best Raiton jutsu imho, since it takes a lot to get charged, isn't reusable and consumes almost all of the user's chakra.
    If we are talking strictly about a technical point of view ( meaning understanding of the element and general knowledge of it ) then I concur that Sasuke is indeed the best, since it's pretty damn difficult to bind a thunderbolt to your control and fire it at your opponent and no one has ever hinted to be capable to do something like that

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: NinjaStar;3005153 show

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Its actually not that different, both uses Susano'o as a defensive mean ( see Sasuke vs Raikage and Danzou ), Sasuke seems more offensive because he can shoot arrows, a thing Itachi can't do.
    Yet against Nagato he used Susano'o mostly offensively ( to cut his arm, to deal with Chibaku Tensei and to seal him, basically since the fight started ) and against Kabuto both of them were on the defensive, and when Kabuto lowered his guard it was Itachi, and not Sasuke, who went on the offensive.
    By offensive, I meant tens to use Susanoo in battle when it's not needed. Sasuke and Madara have both done this, against Danzo and Zetsus for Sasuke and pretty much the entire battle with the Kages for Madara. Itachi on the otherhand hasn't. All the times he used Susanoo was after needing it's protection.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; September 04, 2012 at 02:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@RK

Spoiler show
    Last edited by NinjaStar; September 05, 2012 at 02:26 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

lol. da f**k ?.

who has time to read all that?.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    So what your saying is that their moves are similar and almost exactly the same except one is a stronger version of the other? I guess all that we need to find out is which one had the stronger version? Madara or Sasuke. Oh like i said i don't have a list of all Sasuke's katon, so find me a list and i will prove you wrong if possible. I know that one is with chakra stream and one is without. Are saying that Itachi can make mini fireballs with Shuriken in them but he can't make mini Fire balls without them? Honestly at this point im pretty sure any of the uchiha can do any of the katon demonstrated by other uchiha as long as they meet the requirements. Madara, Sasuke, and Itachi all have a fire affinity. They all have the chakra reserves to do these katon(none of them are above A rank IIRC). And they all have the sharigan which means they can copy it. Oh and thought i just post 2 more Katon that Madara did: This and this. I wonder if Sasuke can do those? If he can't then he isn't that great with Katon. If he can then any Uchiha can do any other Uchiha Katon.
    It wouldn't matter which one is stronger. Weaker or stronger, they would still be considered different techniques. Why is a list even needed. There are only the four fire techniques noted. And we've been over this, it doesn't matter what they could do, it's what they have actually done. Getti9ng into an argument about everything that is possible still leaves Sasuke more unique then anyone else in the series.

I started off with addressing this one with a lot of interest but then halfway through i stopped caring. I couldn't find a certain scan and im not even sure if it happened in the manga anymore. I was going to list a whole bunch of instances when all the geniuses did exceptional stuff with weapons; Itachi kunai training. Kakashi using that rope against pain underground or him just picking up Zabuza's sword and using it like a pro. Madara having a fan that im sure he used and him taking a random ninja's sword and giving several people with it before he was stopped by gaara. Or Orochimaru having the original sword that Sasuke's copy is made of. Once again he is good with weapons but they are just as good. He isn't the best sword user in the manag. That distinction would go to Bee, one of the 7 swordsmen, or maybe Mifune. Not Sasuke.
    First off, why are you grouping a bunch of different weapon actions together? Itachi being skilled with kunai and Madara being skilled with a fan are unique to them and don't factor in at all here. And secondly, how is simply using Zabuza's blade equal to using it like a pro? What exactly was shown for you to come to such a claim? Same with Madara's actions.

Kirabi fighting with his unique seven sword style is completely different from Orochimaru magical sword usage, which are both clearly different from Sasuke's standard sword usage. And Sasuke would be considered the best. He matched both Kirabi and Mifune at blades while injured/exhausted and held his own. Also, Sasuke's Kusanagi is completely different from the one Orochimaru uses. Sasuke's is by all accounts just a regular sword, while Orochimaru's is an actual legendary weapon.

Stats do mean something to some people and shouldn't be completely overlooked. Nontheless are you serious about Sasuke being as good as Itachi in genjutsu? Itachi is the best genjutsu user in the manga. Ask anybody, ANYBODY, here on MH and they will agree. Your not winning this one. Danzo out right calls Sasuke a scrub compared to Itachi. My point of bringing up the finger genjutsu was that he doesn't need his eyes to cast a genjutsu. As far as eyes are concerned Itachi and Sasuke are not equals in that either. Killerbee being the perfect example. Sasuke tagged with the genjutsu but Bee got back up. If Itachi hit him with Tsukuyomi it would have been over because the 8 tails wouldn't be able to break Bee out in that 1 second it took for the genjutsu to take effect. Its the only reason Itachi has a shot at beating Naruto now that he has Kurama to break him out.
    They shouldn't be more then a slight factor either, considering as mentioned, there are clear issues regarding them. Um, Danzo ridiculed Sasuke's Tsukuyomi on not possessing the time manipulations that Itachi's Tsukuyomi had, and ended up eating his words in the end when Sasuke defeated him with said Tsukuyomi. That's a specific issue with a specific technique, and it's pretty much due to Tsukuyomi that Itachi is considered the best. And the Hachibi woke Kirabi up after he had been taken down by Sasuke's obvious genjutsu. I'm not seeing how that's a strike against him, outside of being caught unaware, or how the situation would be any different with Itachi aside from the issue of mental fatigue unique to Tsukuyomi. Anyway, the main point is, that outside of Tsukuyomi, Sasuke has preformed the same genjutsu feats as Itachi has done; caught the same two S-rank ninjas with a regular genjutsu. He also showed better feats by breaking out of Itachi's Tsukuyomi with a regular Sharingan. So there's nothing suggesting that he's not as good as Itachi with genjutsu.

Make a thread with a poll asking which is the best summon or rather which is the most powerful/useful one. A hawk or a snake? Manda 1, 2, and the other various snakes or random generic useless hawki? Im sure the answer is evident but if you don't think so go make a poll about it.
    Again, the idea of "best" summon would be down to personal preference. Useless hawk? How is having a summon that could fly you anywhere, keep you high above danger and out of range of most techniques, and in Sasuke's case, give himself an opening to drop Kirin or Amaterasu on a large scale not useful? Manda and Manda II are as useful as any other giant summoning, good for brute force but nothing else. And the smaller snakes are basically fodder.

Ohhhh now i get why you asked me if were reading different mangas. You obviously are reading something different than myself and everybody else is. Otherwise you couldn't be serious about his body not being tougher. That was the whole point of the strongest shield, strongest spear thing. The raikage's secretary said that the 3rd was the only person that could withstand her jutsu(though the 4th can do it too) because his blood was like iron and blah blah blah. The rubber guy said he isn't known for his speed or his strength but rather his endurance. He was the only person said to fight a bijuu to a standstill. He fought an army for 3 days and nights IIRC. He tanked a FRS. This is another one of the things idk why its even up for debate. Make a poll or a thread. See the results for yourself. Temari damaged him because he didn't have his cloak on. Naruto could get through Gaara's defense as well as Raikage's too, hell he completely negated the cloak. Since Rikiri>chidori Kakashi could do more damage than Sasuke.

The clone is not the same as the original. Every clone that Naruto makes divides his power. Make one clone and he is down to half his chakra. Two clones and he is down to a third and so on. So that clone was weaker but how much weaker is the question? During that clones fight with the 3rd there were 7 clones accounted for plus the real Naruto. That means that Naruto(and his clones) only had access to 1/8 of all of it. Thats not even including the other 5 because we have no idea what happened to them. This was before he became friends with Kurama. Are you starting to see my point? The more chakra Naruto has the more powerful he is. Without chakra Naruto isn't a threat or rather he becomes a smaller one. If his oppenents have chakra comparable to him, they can absorb his chakra, or he is goes into a fight without his max chakra Naruto is in danger because he loses his advantage over everyone. His Chakra is what makes him a threat and without it he isn't. Thats why Nagato and Tobi are threats to Naruto because Nagato can absorb it and it doesn't matter how much chakra Naruto has if he can't hit Tobi with it.

One FRS was able to completely remove his cloak. Answer this question honestly please. If Naruto had thrown one more immediately after or maybe 2 or 3 or even 7 do you honestly think it wouldn't have "killed" raikage? Naruto either didn't have enough Chakra to throw another one(seeing as how he didn't have enough to make a bijuu dama), he was held back by the plot, or the attack that can completely remove the cloak somehow wasn't strong enough to damage his body( Tamari's attack was able to). Which one was it?

Oh and Naruto would STOMP the fourth raikage. He was faster than raikage before he even got V2 KCM mode/Bijuu mode. He has more numbers(clones and summons). Raikage might have a lot of chakra(even bijuu levels) but he doesn't have 9 tails levels. Naruto has more chakra than everyone except maybe Hashirama(maybe). In sage mode he is stronger than raikage. He is a sensor in sage mode and KCM. He has Raikage's natural weakness(wind>lightning) He has Kurama to give him advice. He has more range(chakra arms, frog kata, mini FRS, FRS, and Bijuu dama). Even if you wanted to say Naruto's strategies suck they are still better than Raikage's(he doesn't use strategy lol). And just for the Lolz Raikage only has one arm and Naruto has more arms than he can count(his own, clones, summons, and Chakra arms). Naruto is a better version of Raikage. Raikage is a super fast taijutsu fighter. Naruto isn't limited to close range and thus more versatile. Not even close.
    Um, first off, the whole strongest shield/strongest spear thing applied to his cloak body and hand, which I wasn't disagreeing with. Secondly, Ee withstood her technique too, so that doesn't disprove my point. Third, endurance is a separate matter that has nothing to do with this. Same with fighting a Bijuu, which actually isn't that big of a deal considering any Kage-level ninja is capable of the same feat. Fourth, he tanked the FRS thanks to his cloak taking the blow. Yeah, Temari damaged him when he didn't have his cloaked active. That's the point. It wasn't his body, but the lightning cloak that was the super defense. Without the cloak, even a regular ninja like Temari could hurt him. If his body was truly the source, then Temari's attacks shouldn't have done a thing, right?

Um, when a clone is created, the chakra is evenly divided between the real Naruto and the clones. So the clones would in fact be the same as the original. And what are you talking about? Naruto isn't merely powerful because of the amount of chakra he has. Have you missed basically every fight Naruto's been in where he has created clones to help? I suppose Naruto with only about 1/50 of his chakra wasn't much of a threat against Deva Pain, huh? And Nagato and Tobi are a threat because of their abilities, not because Naruto goes into fights without his "max chakra".

Um, yeah, Had Naruto thrown a FRS against the cloakless Raikage, he would have died, because without his cloak he has average defenses. I never argued otherwise. Also, it has nothing to do with chakra, as the FRS does not cost as much as the Bijuu Rasengan.

Naruto would hardly "stomp" Ee. Speed is only one factor, one that's is only possible if Naruto has gone into his complete form. Outside of that or the usage of shunshin, which only last for a moment, Naruto isn't that fast considering every opponent we've seen has been able to keep up with him. The numbers don't be much against Ee. Nor do summons, considering Ee was capable of fighting even the Hachibi. And Ee has at least eight tails worth of chakra, considering the only Bijuu Karin ever saw was the Hachibi, so the difference would only be a tail's worth. There's nothing implying Naruto is stronger, in fact, considering Ee literally makes holes with every punch while Naruto has never done so, Ee should obviously be considered stronger. Sensoring in Sage Mode is meaningless here, since switching would mean Naruto would lose the ability to keep up in speed and hatred sensing doesn't seem as if it'll do any good against a straight opponent like Ee. Exactly what advice could the Kyuubi grant Naruto about Ee, someone who he logically never met? The chakra arms aren't that much of a threat as shown by Sasuke and Orochimaru, Frog Katas don't have much range, the FRS and co are slow enough to dodge, and the Bijuu Blast would be handled by simply getting up close. And just because he was actinmg on emotions against Sasuke doesn't mean Ee can use strategies. Ee's been shown plenty strategic. Just look at his fight with Minato, where after seeing Hiraishin once, Ee came up with a plan to counter it. The only edge Naruto has over Ee is the elemental advantage, which actually limits him in attacking and thus removes his versatility.

Things like this make me think you don't have a clue about what im saying. Its a win or lose thing because if your going to have the SAME EXACT ability as somebody else(which i said is fine) dont have a weaker version. Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is weaker than Itachi's thus he loses. Its not different by Sasuke's choice or something. Its different because its not strong enough to be like Itachi's. And i forgot all about Izami but thanks for reminding me. Now i know Sasuke is much much much worse than Itachi at genjutsu.
    The problem is, that you were previously complaining about Sasuke having the same stuff and talking about wanting him to have all unique things. You're changing the line. Anyway, Sasuke's Tsukuyomi isn't weaker, it's merely lacking a component that Itachi's has, time manipulation. And that doesn't really matter when Sasuke's Tsukuyomi is just as effective in battle, as shown via Danzo. And again, Sauske's isn't any worst in genjutsu. Name a single time Sasuke failed when it came to using genjutsu.

You are right. Without the sacred items Itachi's Susanoo has NOTHING going for it. Good thing he has them though....But for arguments sake lets say he doesn't. He beats Itachi in terms of Susanoo. Good job Sasuke. Too bad he loses terribly to Madara.
    And Sasuke has his own unique weapons that are actually inherit of his Susanoo. And yes, it's a shame that Sasuke hasn't managed to gain Mokuton and the Rinnegan in order to power up to Madara's level...

Wait so what is it that people want Sasuke to get again?
    ... A new technique via his EMS.

Its one of those read between the lines kinda things. It was said that in order to have unlock Susanoo you have to have Ama and Tsuki. Madara does have Susanoo so its likely that he has it. If you don't believe me then thats fine but don't treat me like im some idiot because im relatively new. I'be been lurking for years and i haven't said anything somebody(with creditablity) on MH hasn't said before me. Go talk to ninjabot if you don't agree with this but you better have better evidence supporting claims than what you have been bringing to me.
    That was in the databook and was written a long time ago. Most recently, it was merely awakening both eyes, as claimed by Sasuke during the summit. Doesn't change the main point either.

Again not my theory. Im against him getting the rinnegan and any theories that support it so i don't read into them enough to back them up if i have to. I was merely repeating what people on MH have said before. But even if i don't want it to happen i would have to be blind to think it hasn't been hinted at. You too. Read some of the post in this thread over, obviously im not just imagining stuff.
    Except I have read said theories and there's no actual proof to them at all. There is no "being hinted at" and thus in the long run, does not matter.

Did you just say because Sasuke dodged Killerbee's attack while he was using his cloak he is faster than killerbee? I'd soon as rip off my own foot before i believed something like that. He dodged the attack because it was linear. The same reason he ducked under Raikage's elbow. This is another "make a poll" situation. You've got to be crazy to think that. Kakashi could likely do the same thing because he has the SHARIGAN and the speed to do it. Kakashi is fast. I said they are about the same speed. Gai is faster because of Gates. There are somethings that just aren't up for debate. This is one of them. Im starting to think that you really really like Sasuke. Im not saying Sasuke is slow. Not at all. He is one of the top 10(or maybe 15) fastest characters but he just isn't as fast the characters i listed. You can't seriously think otherwise. I will make a poll/thread if you honestly think otherwise.

Yeah its also a real feat because Sasuke doesn't have something that helps him copy another person's moves....wait a minute.
    Sasuke isn't as book smart as Oro. Oro has his foot in everything. Sasuke is very smart but he isn't as smart as Kakashi or Itachi. Make a poll lol. Thats going to start being my response to everything.

Well the reason i think Itachi is better than Sasuke is because of their initial confrontation that resulted into this . I know that it was a genjutsu but still... Oh and the fact that he went against Killerbee and KCM Naruto and walked away scratchless. Sasuke can't say that.
    The reason i think Madara is better is because he is the head Uchiha, the big man on campus, everything Sasuke was supposed to be. Oh and this. Call it a gut feeling. I just feel like anything Sasuke can do Madara can do better. No real proof but at the best Sasuke is just as good as both of them. He hasn't done anything to make me thing he is better considering he has a 3.5 in taijutsu. And yeah i do think Kakashi could do just as well as Sasuke against Killerbee.
    The series itself makes it clear that Sasuke was able to dodge because he had comparable speed. As explained by Lee, no matter how good the prediction ability of the Sharingan is, if Sasuke wasn't physically capable of moving fast enough, it wouldn't have made a difference. To even make use of the prediction he got from the Sharingan to dodge Kirabi and Ee, Sasuke would still have to have been near their speed, else it would have been a repeat of the Lee situation, where he saw them but still got hit.

What? The only two moves Sasuke has ever copied were the Lion Combo and Chidori, which has nothing to do with him learning elements, since they can't be simply copied. Not to mentioned that he mastered fire nature before he had even awoken his Sharingan. So again, Sasuke learn it in just a week instead of years like it was said to take. Orochimaru stated that Sasuke was a greater genius then he was at the same age. Kakashi also praised Sasuke's genius.

So you're taking what happen in a genjutsu and simply ignoring what happen in real life? And how does Itachi barely fighting make him better then Sasuke who had an extended fight while still recovering? Um, Sasuke was never made out to be "head Uchiha" or "big man on campus". He's a protagonist and Naruto's rival, which means that his power is limited, else it would ruin the story. Madara on the otherhand is a final villain, meaning he's so powerful in order to be a greater threat. Sasuke was shown equal to Lee in taijutsu, which clearly shows us where he's at. And no, Kakashi couldn't have done as good against Kirabi.

Once again; If Itachi wanted to from the beginning of the fight to use Susanoo and seal him away with the sword he could have. Game over. Itachi didn't use Izami during the fight. He was nearly blind(and has been since his clones fight with Kakashi) and was dying from a illness(for who knows how long). They are pretty close to being equal now with each other but Sasuke isn't the same caliber of ninja as Itachi.

Im not talking about opponents that Itachi or Sasuke have fought. Im talking theoretical. Like if it was a thread match in the arena. Itachi would be able to beat more opponents than Sasuke.
    That doesn't change the overall issue. How exactly is claiming that Itachi required the usage of an instant win like the Totsuka Blade a show of strength? Doesn't that in fact subtract from his strength, if he would have required a hax weapon to achieved the win? And Izanami would have been pointless, as Sasuke has no issue with who he is. Regardless, their battle already had them even, with Sasuke being able to face all of Itachi's standard arsenal. Current Sasuke with EMS now puts him over that.

I have no idea where you came up with such a belief. There's no way that Itachi would be able to defeat more opponents then Sasuke, in fact, due to his lightning nature, Sasuke would logically have the edge over several opponents that Itachi wouldn't be able to defeat.

If Naruto started at full power(no making clones to fight an entire war) and started with Kurama's cooperation he would have raped the other Jinchuuriki. By himself. He wouldn't even need Bee, Gai, or Kakashi until he fought Tobi. Idk why you are being so critical of his performance against. He wasn't anywhere near his best. In a theoretical battle between Naruto and Sasuke at their best based on what they've shown Naruto would cream Sasuke. Genjutsu of Sasuke's level wouldn't work on him. Amaterasu isn't fast enough to get him, Naruto just has to stay in his blind spots. 8 Kage level super fast Naruto's running around should make that easy. Throw in some Sage mode clones and base clones and he is golden. Or i guess he could just enter Bijuu mode and tank it. Take your pick. Susanoo isn't doing anything except making Sasuke a bigger slower target. Thats why everybody is saying Sasuke is no longer Naruto's equal. He now has an answer for everything that Sasuke has. It would be too off topic(lol its already but still) to go into detail about their fight. If you disagree let me know and i will be more than happy to make a thread.

Once again Naruto is doing poorly against Tobi because he can't him. Tobi nor Sasuke are fast enough to physically react to Naruto or Raikage but they both have instant defenses that help with that. The moment that Raikage or Naruto disappears from Sasuke's sight he just puts up Susanoo. Sasuke can REACT to Naruto's speed. He won't be dodging it or something, he just puts up Susanoo. Tobi can "dodge" it by going intangible. Naruto can destroy Susanoo. He can't destroy ghost mode lol. See my point. Naruto isn't so fast that people with great reflexes and instant defenses can't defend against. Take away Tobi's ghost mode and he gets his head ripped off.
    You're really overestimating him. Naruto's power is not dependent on his chakra level. It has never been that way, so I don;t see why you're making it as if Naruto "on empty".

Everything we have seen states otherwise. We've seen that Sasuke can catch a prefect Jinchuuriki in a genjutsu, and in a fight where he doesn't have to take him alive, Sasuke has no reason to end it there. We've also seen that dodging Amaterasu is about forewarning, not mere speed. We saw, with no forewarning, that Naruto in fact would be incapable of dodging Amaterasu in time. And Sasuke's recent preformances shows that "staying in his blind spots" doesn't mean Amaterasu won't hit. Susanoo solves the number issues, and if Naruto was to completely transform, then he would logically be making himself a huge target for Sasuke. And Susanoo doesn't make Sasuke slower, we have seen that Susanoo moves at the speed of the user. No one is saying that Sasuke isn't Naruto's equal. In fact, there are dozens of threads in the KA explaining otherwise.

Um, no. Naruto preformance against Tobi is hardly just because of Tobi's ability. If that was the case, if Naruto was truly faster, then he would be capable of doing like Minato and winning by sheer speed, before Tobi could activate said defense. But in fact, we've seen twice Tobi actually tank a blow from Naruto with no damage. So if Tobi can handle Naruto, Sasuke can too.

Same as above. Raikage was able to blitz Sasuke so because Naruto is faster than Raikage(in KCM) he can do it too. Bijuu mode/KCM V2 is over kill. Naruto while in KCM was limited to 14 clones. Base Naruto can spam thousands of them. Every time he gets tired he can just ask Kurama to give him more chakra
    Naruto was only faster when using shunshin or in his complete form, both of which have a time limit. Outside of them, Naruto isn't all that fast. And a thousand base clones are meaningless against Sasuke when he already showed the ability to take out entire groups before. Now he has Amaterasu to cover the entire field.

Once again there is a difference between the real Naruto and Clones. Its the chakra. Because Naruto's chakra was so low it was hard for him to absorb Natural energy considering you need a lot to do it. We literally saw like two chapters prior to that one in which the same clone Naruto got into it Instantly. Jman does not have Frog Kata. If he did he would have owned the paths just like i said. Taijutsu works on every path except Deva because of ST. Idk if your getting confused with the Anime or if you haven't read the pain arc in awhile but Naruto owns people when he fights in sage mode. This was the first time he used Taijutsu. The second time he engaged in Taijutsu was against the summon path(Animal path?). He was low on sage chakra; both Deva and Naruto mention it. If he wasn't low on Sage chakra he would wrecked him just like this: The 4th time he fights using Taijutsu. The 3rd time he uses Taijutsu its in his base form and he seemed to hold his own. The very last time he uses Taijutsu against pain is here. Every time he had a full amount of Sage chakra he raped. Same against Raikage but do i really need to look up that panel for you? It doesn't matter if it was because of Sage Naruto's superior strength or because of the special abilities that come with Frog Kata either way he wrecks with it and Jman doesn't(if at all).

You are right. Itachi did fail to achieve EMS if you want to get technical. But do you know who didn't fail to reach EMS and was using it DECADES before Sasuke was even born? Thats right. Madara was. If your going to have something somebody else has then you better make it original, make it more powerful, or put a new spin on it. Sasuke has down none of that.
    No, there is no such different. Not once in the series has any such difference ever been brought up. Stop acting as if Naruto is some device that needs a battery.

You are the one arguing about what people could do. Either that applies to everyone, or you can't apply it to Sasuke. Anyway, Jiraiya can use Frog Katas, as that's taijutsu used while in Sage Mode. Taijutsu didn't work on Animal Path, or Deva Path while it was powerless. The only Path that taijutsu took out was Hungry Path. None of the others that was hit by Naruto with just taijutsu were defeated.

Um, how does Sasuke's EMS not have a new spin on it when he has a bunch of different abilities then Madara?

Sasuke has the strongest Fire attack but he doesn't have the strongest MS ability unless you are talking about his less than inferior to Madara's version of Susanoo. Then yes he does have the strongest MS ability lol but so do two other people and its likely that Madara's brother had it too.

Kakashi developed the Chidori when he was 13. HE IS THIRTY SOMETHING NOW! He had at least 27 years to make it. He is also a genius. He also has the sharigan. Maybe he should have stopped wasting his time copying 1000 useless moves that he never uses and instead used that time to make one of the most powerful moves ever. Naruto did something nobody could ever do because he had the chakra reserves to do it. At the most it took Naruto a year collectively. Regardless Kakashi has still been alive longer than the amount of time Naruto spent on developing it. Kakashi wimped out of combining his element with it because it was too difficult. He then did something easier instead.
    Except that since Madara's being boosted by Mokuton and the Rinnegan, his abilities don't factor into this.

So? Having the time doesn't mean he used the time. Kakashi seem perfectly happy with the Chidori/Raikiri, so he had no reason to keep going. Not to mention, that Kakashi is an active ninja, so it wouldn't even be like he had that much time to himself. Most powerful move ever? Um, that would pretty much go to the Bijuu Blast, which only a Jinchuuriki would be capable of learning. The Rasengan itself is even in power with the Chidori, so there wouldn't be much further Kakashi could take it in power then he already had. Yeah, Naruto had the chakra reserves to create a bunch of clones to use a shortcut. And Naruto took more then a year. How did Kakashi wimp out when he created a technique equal in strength to the Rasengan and later upgraded it?

Ok maybe not instantly but near instantly just like Susanoo or kirin or other "instant" jutsus. Put KCM Naruto in Raikage's place at the kage summit. The moment Naruto moves so fast that Sasuke loses track of him(which will happen since Naruto is faster) Sasuke just has to put up Susanoo. Put Raikage back and replace Sasuke with Tobi. The moment Raikage goes V2 and tries to blitz him Tobi just goes ghost mode the moment he loses sight of him. He doesn't have to see Naruto or Raikage, he just has to be aware that they are going to attack him and he needs to defend by phasing. Naruto is clumsy and inexperienced with his new speed . If he had slipped up and got caught by Tobi then it would be all over. Naruto couldn't take that risk so he has been fighting at long range the entire fight. Name one instance other then the headbutt in the beginning and when he was following Kakashi's plan that he just wanted to rush in and fight Tobi in taijutsu. There hasn't been one. He has been a chakra's arm length the entire fight with him. He doesn't want to get close.
    Doesn't work that way, since we've seen Naruto catch Tobi before he could phase. So please stop acting as if Tobi is only getting by due to his ability. And Black Zetsu tripping Naruto is more of a feat to it then anything. And what are you talking about, the entire battle with the three of them has been both Naruto and Gai both up close against Tobi. What about when they were fighting in midair, before the incident with Kakashi's kunai?

Neji deactivated his Byakugan because he was low on chakra and he thought Naruto was beat. Without the Byakugan Neji didn't have a way to see underground and no he was coming. It was actually a really great plan on Naruto's part.

Did you just say Sasuke is nearly as strong? He isn't anywhere near as strong(powerful). Without the sharigan and its related abilities he can't use his hax ass genjutsu(that wins him all his fights in the arena), the strongest fire tech in the manga(also one of the fastest), he can't predict things(which means no dodging raikage or killerbee), he cant summon a giant chakra avatar that has super strength and is a absolute defense, he can't see chakra, and he can't pick up any detail that happens in a fight. Take away Sasuke's sharigan and Sasuke drops from high Kage to high jounin. At least Naruto still has Sage mode to make him Kage level. When i said that the Sharigan and the cloak(i meant Kurama) i was saying that they are both extremely powerful abilities and they make their users way better with them than without.
    Problem with that is, that unless Neji deactivated his Byakugan right after hitting Naruto, he should have seen what had happen before getting up.

Good thing strength isn't merely dependent on what technique one knows. Anyway, we've seen twice, against Gaara and against Kirabi, that Sasuke is plenty powerful without employing his Sharingan. And again, nope. The Sharingan itself is not an "extremely powerful ability". It has limits and has been shown perfectly able for others to get around.

So what your saying is Fuu and Torune are more powerful than Kakashi, Gai, Naruto, and Bee? Come on now, Naruto is more powerful then them by himself. Tobi didn't give a damn about his arm against them. Konan knew about all the limits to Tobi's ability and she was prepared. To beat Tobi you have to be a space time user. Minato was also custom made to beat Tobi and i doubt he could have knowing everything we know about him now. Sasuke wouldn't be able to do squat against Tobi.

What do you mean what he could be doing? He can't do anything because he is currently fighting Tobi. He can't fight Nagato because he is dead. He can't fight his village because he is a good guy. He can't do anything because he is currently busy. Im talking about the arena. If Naruto was put in a fight in the arena the only people that could beat him or give him a debatable fight that goes either way are Madara, Tobi, Itachi, Nagato, and maybe Hashirama. I know Sasuke has a lot of potential. He will end up just as strong as Naruto is by the end the manga but it won't be with his current skillset. You can bet he will have to add something to reach the god tier of characters that i just mentioned.
    They're not as powerful, yet they were still able to do more damage then Naruto has done. Both of them and Konan fought much better then Naruto and co, and they don't have his speed. And no, one wouldn't need to be a space/time user. The mere fact that we've seen so many people do damage to him says otherwise. If only a space/time user could beat him, then they shouldn't have stood a chance. Nor would Tobi have been scared of Itachi. The only thing that matters is knowledge and tactics, which Sasuke has plenty of.

And that's the point, that despite all his power, he's still doing the worst against Tobi. He has done the worst against Nagato, and the Edo Jinchuuriki. And it's not all about raw power. Sasuke doesn't need some god tier power to match up to those ninjas, not when he has his intelligences and versatility. Creative use of his current abilities would be more then enough, just like against Danzo.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about Rinnegan (I don't like the idea of Sasuke gaining it >.>) but there seems to be some other Dojutsu,Uchiha clan ancestor's Dojutsu.Is this true or it's just wiki messing up.

His dojutsu is quite similar to Rinnegan but it doesn't have ripple pattern but spiral pattern.I wonder if Sasuke would get this

Spoiler show

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that's possible for him, it seems the spiral Rinnegan was available to the first Uchiha and possibly the next few lines until the blood apparently thinned too much.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a feeling we are about to see sasuke's HAWK SAGE MODE

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Uchiha ancestor eyes are probably a weaker version of Rinnengan, meaning the eyes don't exist.
    Looks like Sasuke powers will come from his Enton jutsu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i have a feeling we are about to see sasuke's HAWK SAGE MODE

I did think of something like this when it came to Sasuke's sage mode

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    I did think of something like this when it came to Sasuke's sage mode
    i have a feeling the uchiha fanboy's wouldnt be too thrilled about that

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i have a feeling the uchiha fanboy's wouldnt be too thrilled about that
    The hawk sage mode conversation has been mention several times, so the ideal is a plus. It's just that picture/drawing is ridiculous dumb looking.
    Naruto eyes change,hashis get a little war paint, Sasuke get wings.... Yea don't think so lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    The hawk sage mode conversation has been mention several times, so the ideal is a plus. It's just that picture/drawing is ridiculous dumb looking.
    Naruto eyes change,hashis get a little war paint, Sasuke get wings.... Yea don't think so lol.
    yea the drawing is ridiculous, i just googled sasuke hawk sage mode and it popped up where someone posted that image on naruto forums

some of the pictures of sakura slug sage mode were even worse LOL

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With Sasuke Summonings Snake that pretty much tells me he doesn't have hawk sage, better yet there's no such thing IMO.

With that said, Sasuke needs a power up but not from the jutsu side. His enton makes his jutsu limitless. He need more power and speed, he really need a type if Sage mode.

New Reply
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast