Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Question Questions Questions...

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Questions Questions...

First question:

Sasuke's 'Rinnegan' - What is that thing o_O?

- The sage didn't possess that Rinnegan eye...
    - Why didn't the sage just give Sasuke his actual 2 rinnegan... so he could look all vegeta beastly like this:

...instead of a creeper like this:

Spoiler show

Second question:

Naruto has never mastered any weapon other than Kunai, Shuriken, and his body, so why the hell did Kishimoto give him rods?

Spoiler show

Third question:

Where the hell is Sasuke's outfit change? Naruto got one, shouldn't he get a little chakra shroud too..from Susano'o or something..?

Spoiler show

Fourth question:

How do you all feel - manga's coming to an end:

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question Questions Questions...

I have a question in mind though, will Naruto & Sasuke keep those powers of theirs forever? like they will have these powers permanently? I really hope so though.

Sasuke's Rinnegan-Sharingan ( Sharrinegan sounds cooler ) will be further shown in next chapter. I wonder what kind of abilities it must have. But I wonder what colour it has, is it purple in colour like the Rinnegan or red just like the Juubi & Kaguya's eye ( basically Sasuke's new eye is the same as theirs ) but I think being purple, would make it look much better though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    I have a question in mind though, will Naruto & Sasuke keep those powers of theirs forever? like they will have these powers permanently? I really hope so though.

Sasuke's Rinnegan-Sharingan ( Sharrinegan sounds cooler ) will be further shown in next chapter. I wonder what kind of abilities it must have. But I wonder what colour it has, is it purple in colour like the Rinnegan or red just like the Juubi & Kaguya's eye ( basically Sasuke's new eye is the same as theirs ) but I think being purple, would make it look much better though.
    I think after they defeat Madara naruto and sasuke will absolve ninjutsu and only leave ninshuu...but that also begs the question...will naruto and sasuke have a final spar battle still after that?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

His Rinnegan isn't some ugly mix of red and purple. At least it had better not be.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    I think after they defeat Madara naruto and sasuke will absolve ninjutsu and only leave ninshuu...but that also begs the question...will naruto and sasuke have a final spar battle still after that?
    Ramen competition, maybe?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Sasuke's 'Rinnegan' - What is that thing o_O?
    It's the original Rinnegan, the one the Sage's mother and the Juubi possess. For whatever reason, he has it only in one eye (I'm guessing because that's better than him sprouting a third eye like the Rabbit Goddess.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member jjpower's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know but to me he looks more badass with only 1 eye Rinnegan, so I prefer the "creeper" one instead of the "vegeta beastly".

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

@narutotheory

About what we discussed about in the Chap. 673 discussion/ 674 predictions thread ...

I think Sasuke's Rinnegan will be purple. As Naruto's new chakra mode is still the same color as there http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...72-page-3.html - the color of the statue behind him ... I expect Sasuke's Rinnegan to be of the same color as the statue behind him, i.e: purple. Would be logical though since Sasuke's Susanoo is also purple.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    @narutotheory

About what we discussed about in the Chap. 673 discussion/ 674 predictions thread ...

I think Sasuke's Rinnegan will be purple. As Naruto's new chakra mode is still the same color as there http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...72-page-3.html - the color of the statue behind him ... I expect Sasuke's Rinnegan to be of the same color as the statue behind him, i.e: purple. Would be logical though since Sasuke's Susanoo is also purple.
    Oh ok I see what you're saying. But I feel like the purple symbolizing Sasuke's purple chakra/indra chakra is simply Susano'o. And the reason I think the eye will end up red is because the Juubi's 9 tomoe Rinnegan has been depicted as red rather than purple. Sasuke's new Juubi eye is exactly like the Juubi so I feel like it'd be red. Another reason why I don't think it would look well being purple is because then he resembles Obito lol, I feel like it'd be cool to see a red eyed Sasuke haha.

The way I see it is...whatever color Eternal Tsuki No Me and whatever color the Juubi eye is when the beast is revealed, will be the color of Sasuke's Sharinnegan.
    Last edited by narutotheory; April 18, 2014 at 03:10 PM.

New Reply