Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unknown power and Power ups left for Sasuke.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unknown power and Power ups left for Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I believe this is plausible. It could be the only way to talk to or see Orochimaru. The only problem is that this power up would be rather weak compared to what is already out there.
    Maybe it will be a new third level

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman
    that's not the first uchiha, that's the uchiha ancestor

you do not know how many other descendants the guy had. byakugan is very probably another branch of descendants

it's like calling 'lucy' 'the first new yorker', or the ancient steel smelting techniques the chinese invented 'the first camry'. what about everyone else?
    I know, but I stopped differentiating a while back. I used to refer to him as "the predecessor to the first Uchiha", or "the precursor to the first Uchiha" and got tired of doing it since usually people just call him the first Uchiha or "the SOT6P's eldest son".

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

The way I see it, Rinnegan only. He'll need it if he wants to stand up to Naruto.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am at a loss as to why Sasuke needs any new powers right now. Why would he seek them? He has EMS which means his powers last as long as his stamina and chakra supply allow him to, not restricted to tired eyes. And he has been given no reason to think that his EMS is weak, he has only seen improvements while using it.

From what we know, Tobi "gave" Nagato the rinnegan and Madara was able to get it through Orochimaru's research. Orochimaru has no reason to show Sasuke how to get it and Sasuke has no reason to want it.

I know you guys want Sasuke to get 00ber powers because Naruto feels like he's OP but Naruto has shown us that his new nine-tails chakra mode does nothing except look cool. He is still close to Sasuke's level and I would even dare say they are equal right now. Sasuke getting rinnegan puts him at Madara's level, which means he can handle all kages with complete ease, lightyears stronger than Naruto.

Also, the foreshadowed Naruto vs. Sasuke fight might not happen. The past chapter has shown us that Sasuke is extremely lost and it would take something dire for him to fall into the pits of darkness like he was in when he stabbed Karin.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerKisame View Post
    I am at a loss as to why Sasuke needs any new powers right now. Why would he seek them? He has EMS which means his powers last as long as his stamina and chakra supply allow him to, not restricted to tired eyes. And he has been given no reason to think that his EMS is weak, he has only seen improvements while using it.

From what we know, Tobi "gave" Nagato the rinnegan and Madara was able to get it through Orochimaru's research. Orochimaru has no reason to show Sasuke how to get it and Sasuke has no reason to want it.

I know you guys want Sasuke to get 00ber powers because Naruto feels like he's OP but Naruto has shown us that his new nine-tails chakra mode does nothing except look cool. He is still close to Sasuke's level and I would even dare say they are equal right now. Sasuke getting rinnegan puts him at Madara's level, which means he can handle all kages with complete ease, lightyears stronger than Naruto.

Also, the foreshadowed Naruto vs. Sasuke fight might not happen. The past chapter has shown us that Sasuke is extremely lost and it would take something dire for him to fall into the pits of darkness like he was in when he stabbed Karin.
    Naruto's Bijuu mode soloed 6 Bijuus like it was a walk in the park, so it isn't just for show, I assure you.

Sasuke needs it because he realistically doesn't stand a chance in hell against the upper tier in this manga, and if he wants to be a relevant third party in this war he needs to stand on his own.
    Unless Kishi will go for the Vegeta route, and let Sasuke be Naruto's fanboy in the final battle

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Unless Kishi will go for the Vegeta route, and let Sasuke be Naruto's fanboy in the final battle
    Majin Sasuke turns good but after a hell of a lot of time. I hope that won't be the case.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerKisame View Post

Naruto right now is already at madara's level. And naruto just need to become a matured or to train himself for using the kyubi's power then he will become more powerful than Madara and sasuke combined.

And naruto is much more powerful than sasuke right now. The gap of their powers are billion lightyears. That's a manga fact. sasuke can't stand or doesn't have a chance to defeat naruto. As in 0 chance. That's exactly the reason sasuke needs a power up. He needs the rinnegan to compete with naruto, but it doesn't mean that if sasuke has the rinnegan then he can defeat naruto. No, he just can compete him if he has the rinnegan. Atleast he will never have a shameless defeat.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Naruto's Bijuu mode soloed 6 Bijuus like it was a walk in the park, so it isn't just for show, I assure you.

Sasuke needs it because he realistically doesn't stand a chance in hell against the upper tier in this manga, and if he wants to be a relevant third party in this war he needs to stand on his own.
    naruto won with a technicality, not with brute force

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Naruto right now is already at madara's level. And naruto just need to become a matured or to train himself for using the kyubi's power then he will become more powerful than Madara and sasuke combined.

And naruto is much more powerful than sasuke right now. The gap of their powers are billion lightyears. That's a manga fact. sasuke can't stand or doesn't have a chance to defeat naruto. As in 0 chance. That's exactly the reason sasuke needs a power up. He needs the rinnegan to compete with naruto, but it doesn't mean that if sasuke has the rinnegan then he can defeat naruto. No, he just can compete him if he has the rinnegan. Atleast he will never have a shameless defeat.
    i don't believe naruto is at madara level

hashirama was the only person in the history of the ninja world to match madara's strength

he had:
    stamina equal to that of a bijuu that puts tsunade's stamina to shame
    excellent chakra control and moulding
    excellent brains to strategise with
    more than 2 jutsus

naruto has:
    stamina of a bijuu + his own stamina which is so far still seeming quite insignificant
    lousy chakra control and moulding
    lousy brain that can't think of anything beyond excessive brute force countermeasures that end up wasting him more chakra than the other party
    2 jutsus (kage bunshin + rasengan!)

he's nowhere close to madara.

he could survive the worst of it with pure bijuu stamina alone, but i don't think he could defeat madara

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke will get Rinnegan because in the final fight between naruto and Sasuke .... Sasuke will give his eyes to naruto......making naruto the New sage of six paths...as he would possess the Senju/uzumaki body and the final form of the Uchiha eyes...plus i got a feeling that he will seal the 10-tails inside of himself.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    naruto won with a technicality, not with brute force

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

i don't believe naruto is at madara level

hashirama was the only person in the history of the ninja world to match madara's strength

he had:
    stamina equal to that of a bijuu that puts tsunade's stamina to shame
    excellent chakra control and moulding
    excellent brains to strategise with
    more than 2 jutsus

naruto has:
    stamina of a bijuu + his own stamina which is so far still seeming quite insignificant
    lousy chakra control and moulding
    lousy brain that can't think of anything beyond excessive brute force countermeasures that end up wasting him more chakra than the other party
    2 jutsus (kage bunshin + rasengan!)

he's nowhere close to madara.

he could survive the worst of it with pure bijuu stamina alone, but i don't think he could defeat madara
    So true.. Naruto has never shown any strategy in bringing his opponents down...
    Oh.. except vs Neji, Kakuzu, Pain, and almost every other opponent..
    His chakra control and molding is not lousy since part 1 and his training with Jiraiya, his (and I'm not even counting QB into this) stamina is, I believe, greater than Hashiramas. And with him mastering Sage mode, his chakra control is on a whole new level, compared to before.
    Jutsu count doesn't mean anything. Quality>quantity. (or we can just go by your logic and say Hashirama had also 2 jutsus - Mokuton and his healing abilities)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so no one likes my hawk-sage idea huh

as unlikely as it may be, think of how serious of a power-up it would be, i dont see it happening but imagine having EMS , possibly rinnegan and being able to go into hawk-sage-mode

he would be a beast

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post

as unlikely as it may be, think of how serious of a power-up it would be, i dont see it happening but imagine having EMS , possibly rinnegan and being able to go into hawk-sage-mode

he would be a beast
    the other sage mode is most defiantly slug-sage-mode

now i may be wrong...but dose the Curse seal not increase your chakra and increase the power of your jutsu??? because maybe oro will give Sasuke his Chakra in order for him to be a match for Madara...(i got a feeling Oro is going to be in a somewhat harmless state)...otherwise why would he even think of talking to Sasuke lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he would be a beast
    Its a good theory, but like you said, its probably not going to happen. Besides Sage mode enhances Nin,tai,and gen, With the powers that Sasuke is due to gain, He really want need anything to enhance it.

I would like for Sasuke to gain the Curse mark back, but not for its powers, but for the look. CS 2 16 years old Sasuke look so beastly.
    Quote Quote:
    now i may be wrong...but dose the Curse seal not increase your chakra and increase the power of your jutsu??? because maybe oro will give Sasuke his Chakra in order for him to be a match for Madara...(i got a feeling Oro is going to be in a somewhat harmless state)...otherwise why would he even think of talking to Sasuke lol
    CS increase the power of the Jutsu but it doesn't give the user more chakra.
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; July 07, 2012 at 06:59 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Its a good theory, but like you said, its probably not going to happen. Besides Sage mode enhances Nin,tai,and gen, With the powers that Sasuke is due to gain, He really want need anything to enhance it.

I would like for Sasuke to gain the Curse mark back, but not for its powers, but for the look. CS 2 16 years old Sasuke look so beastly.CS increase the power of the Jutsu but it doesn't give the user more chakra.
    CS does give extra chakra

it's based on natural energy and draws in energy from nature

in manga, it's seen when sasuke runs out of chakra and attempts skills (chidori) that would have otherwise totally depleted his reserves and killed him, and CS just activates automatically to provide him with extra chakra

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    So true.. Naruto has never shown any strategy in bringing his opponents down...
    Oh.. except vs Neji, Kakuzu, Pain, and almost every other opponent..
    His chakra control and molding is not lousy since part 1 and his training with Jiraiya, his (and I'm not even counting QB into this) stamina is, I believe, greater than Hashiramas. And with him mastering Sage mode, his chakra control is on a whole new level, compared to before.
    Jutsu count doesn't mean anything. Quality>quantity. (or we can just go by your logic and say Hashirama had also 2 jutsus - Mokuton and his healing abilities)
    mokuton = wood element skills

much like how katon itself encompasses heaps of skills, i'm pretty sure mokuton itself has a wide variety of skills. we've also already seen a few examples so far, like the wood clone technique, the bijuu jailing technique

mokuton is not a single jutsu.

also, hashirama has been seen using other types of skills in battle, such as genjutsu, sealing, kenjutsu, weapons summoning.

naruto basically has rasengan, big rasengan, wind rasengan, big wind rasengan, 3 rasengans, and kage bunshin, sexy kage bunshin.

naruto defeating neji is also a storyline fluke. neji has xray and 360 vision, he should have seen naruto underground.

naruto's mastery of senjutsu is merely the ability to harness and absorb environmental chakra appropriately, and has no bearing on how he moulds and controls his chakra

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

he would be a beast
    see, all sages so far have been portrayed as displaying specific animal traits. in the case of snake, it's the horns and eyes. in the case of the toad, it's the eyes.

now imagine the hawk's eyes on sasuke.

then imagine the hawk's beak instead.

then arm feathers.

then oversized bird legs with talons poking out of his sandals.

there is zero way sasuke can look cool (typical shonen manga rule for main antagonists and protagonists, applies to all manga except for one piece), so the notion, though likely battle-efficient logic wise, is unlikely to appear in naruto

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Think we will ever see Sasukes natural lighting jutsu thing

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast