Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Unknown power and Power ups left for Sasuke.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Unknown power and Power ups left for Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman
    CS does give extra chakra

it's based on natural energy and draws in energy from nature

in manga, it's seen when sasuke runs out of chakra and attempts skills (chidori) that would have otherwise totally depleted his reserves and killed him, and CS just activates automatically to provide him with extra chakra
    No, that's not right. Curse Seal doesn't give anyone chakra, it forcefully removes extra chakra from their body. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Orochimaru%27s_Juinjutsu

If it gave them chakra via natural energy then they would never run out of stamina because it would be drawn from the environment (which it isn't). But we've seen with Sasuke that when he is low on chakra his Curse Seal would try to pull more from him, causing him excruciating pain and making him pass out (too many Chidori against Gaara, and again when he tried to fight against Itachi's Susanoo).

The natural energy part of it only refers to Juugo's body and it's ability to naturally absorb natural energy, aswell as why he's driven mad. It's constant absorbtion of natural energy. The Curse Seal isn't the same thing; it's an enzyme created from his mutation that allows one transformation and boost, and only when activated.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, that's not right. Curse Seal doesn't give anyone chakra, it forcefully removes extra chakra from their body. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Orochimaru%27s_Juinjutsu

If it gave them chakra via natural energy then they would never run out of stamina because it would be drawn from the environment (which it isn't). But we've seen with Sasuke that when he is low on chakra his Curse Seal would try to pull more from him, causing him excruciating pain and making him pass out (too many Chidori against Gaara, and again when he tried to fight against Itachi's Susanoo).

The natural energy part of it only refers to Juugo's body and it's ability to naturally absorb natural energy, aswell as why he's driven mad. It's constant absorbtion of natural energy. The Curse Seal isn't the same thing; it's an enzyme created from his mutation that allows one transformation and boost, and only when activated.
    :O maybe Orochimaru has improved the CS to allow the user to absorb natural energy..like his way of getting sage techniques without needing a strong body..and because Sasuke is a Uchiha he should be able to learn to control natural energy?????
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Think we will ever see Sasukes natural lighting jutsu thing
    Definitely not. It was a one time-use to make sure readers would understand Sasuke still ranked above FRS Naruto
    end of Naruto arc : Kakashi : congratulations Naruto, you have mastered the most powerful technique possible : highest elemental chakra + highest level shape manipulation
    50 chapters later, end of Sasuke arc :
    Zetsu : this technique : this is natural jutsu. This is more powerful than what can be done with elemental chakra.

(well this is from memory, but if you read matching translations, you'll see Zetsu use more or less the same words than Kakashi meaning that while FRS is the best you can do with elemental chakra (and it's not anymore, 3rd Raikage 2 fingers Raiton is more powerful) it cannot match the power of nature techniques like Kirin

However, as usual, Kishi hadn't planned shit, so he decided the sage mode Jiraiya used against Pain was Nature Energy Mode (the Nature word wasn't used in the Jiraiya vs Pain fight, the first time it was ever used was for Kirin, then when Naruto learnt Sage Mode), which would make Kirin more or less a Sage technique.
    So Sasuke isn't going to use it ever again unless he gets Dragon / Hawk Mode.
    Last edited by Rahan; July 07, 2012 at 08:55 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about that. I see Sasuke improving on the Kirin Jutsu. I believe Sasuke will upgrade Kirin to where he can use it like five strikes instead of one. Sasuke really hadn't use anything new since his encounter with Danzou which was over two hundred and twenty chapters ago. Since then, he has upgraded Susanoo and has a new set of eyes.... and do for more power ups. I wouldn't be surprise about anything when it comes to Sasuke and what he is capable of. He is definitely do for a show case of power and jutsu.

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

No he won't.

He'll keep Jinton as his one element.
    Naruto won't have any element at all, except for maybe 1 or 2 odd FRS, now that FRS has been upgraded to non elemental bijuu Rasengan.

Kishi has completely dropped the Fuujin and Raijin (God of Wind and God of Lightning) imagery. Now, it's all about Body vs Eyes. Sorry guys who speculated on Naruto's second element, now Naruto hasn't even really an element anymore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

no it's not, the wiki page is wrong imho

the wiki link itself cites 2 pages for that piece of info:
    citation 1 is anko giving her theory on how it works
    citation 3 is sasuke repeating what he heard from them

now see what orochimaru himself has to say
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-72-15/...hapter-67.html

this, coupled with jugo's explanation later on, and how the CS is based on jugo's power, pretty much explains it orochimaru's way

i'd rewrite that article if i had the time

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I just reconciled both theories and rewrote the page

read it, give it some thought

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@hyper_megaman,

Actually, I'd say ninjabot is pretty spot on regarding the cursed seal. It is only said that the cursed seal is created from using Juugo's enzymes. It has never ever allowed the user to draw on natural energy or even mentioned to have anything to do with it regarding its use. All the cursed seal has ever done is allow the user to forcefully draw out more chakra than they normally could, which damages the body, and produce physical transformations similar to Juugo in level 2. I repeat, cursed seal has never been mentioned to use natural energy.

I have no idea what you changed in wikia, but its best you undo it as you only have a theory with little to no proof.
    Last edited by chilibun; July 08, 2012 at 01:13 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    @hyper_megaman,

Actually, I'd say ninjabot is pretty spot on regarding the cursed seal. It is only said that the cursed seal is created from using Juugo's enzymes. It has never ever allowed the user to draw on natural energy or even mentioned to have anything to do with it regarding its use. All the cursed seal has ever done is allow the user to forcefully draw out more chakra than they normally could, which damages the body, and produce physical transformations similar to Juugo in level 2. I repeat, cursed seal has never been mentioned to use natural energy.

I have no idea what you changed in wikia, but its best you undo it as you only have a theory with little to no proof.
    I agree, if CS used Natural energy it wouldn't explain:

-why CS reacted the moment the user ( in this case Sasuke ) drawed chakra from his body to use jutsu, forcing his body to produce more.
    Natural energy is always drawed, so Sasuke should've suffered 24/7
    -why CS didn't turn his body into stone, as overuse of Natural energy proved to cause, but instead produced extreme pain and exhaustion, which are the simptoms of eccessive chakra consumption.
    Remember Sasuke's third Chidori against Gaara? Even before the CS he was all bloody and tired because he kept extracting chakra himself when there was none
    -why CS never showed any symptom of Sage Mode, like ultra enhanced strenght or sensing abilities.
    It was simply a power up, a massive power up, that gave the user enhanced chakra activity thus obtaining more power at the cost of physical fatigue
    -why Neji, when seeing Kidomaru with his Byakugan, never ever noted the CS drawing Natural energy ( or chakra ) from outside or CS users having a third form of chakra in their bodies

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

@hyper_megaman,

I actually have heaps of citations, you could read through it yourself

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/579/16

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    I actually have heaps of citations, you could read through it yourself

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/579/16
    Nope. That was a reference to Juugo and his clan's ability to naturally ability to absorb natural energy. The cursed seal however, has never been able to do so or even said to have that ability. I myself have theorized that Oro originally created the cursed seal with the intention of helping him absorb natural energy when that chapter came out. But that is only my theory just like your's. We don't have enough evidence to confirm it and that's why it shouldn't be wiki'd because a lot of people take it as "facts."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Naruto's Bijuu mode soloed 6 Bijuus like it was a walk in the park, so it isn't just for show, I assure you.

Sasuke needs it because he realistically doesn't stand a chance in hell against the upper tier in this manga, and if he wants to be a relevant third party in this war he needs to stand on his own.
    Unless Kishi will go for the Vegeta route, and let Sasuke be Naruto's fanboy in the final battle
    the problem is that Naruto's bijju mode has no answer against simple Amatrosou and Tsukiumi ...

Hachibi has no answer for Amatrauso and it safe to assume Naruto bijuu mode only make him a big and easy target for Amatrouso ....

well , Sasuke has Kirin as well ....

IMO , Sasuke is far better ninja than Naruto with his genetic power .... Naruto is nothing compare to Sasuke , with his uzumaki body ( he need QB to stand to have any chance against Sasuke ) ....

and never forget that their battle won't be Sasuke Vs. Naruto , it will be Sasuke Vs. QB and Naruto ( after all Sasuke eye have no unique entity but QB is unique entity who was there before birth of Naruto and his parent !!! )
    Last edited by shafagh; July 08, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyuubi will help Naruto with Sasuke's MS genjutsu, though I"m not sure if bijuu can break out of genjutsu for them or only spot their host being in genjutsu. Naruto's speed will also help him avoid Amaterasu. He has clones to combat both, as well. Sasuke now is still no match for Naruto, who has a great defense, powerful offense, and is very fast with high endurance.

Rinnegan is probably what will help Sasuke against Naruto, mostly because he can push Naruto away, absorb his chakra, and summon animals.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

ok what the only eyes that can match anything possible, something witn RIN and end with GAN.

sorry as we watch madara meteor. and pein moon. we can tell that who ever has the rinnegan can do any jutsu they can come up with.

unless the son of the rikudo eyes were more powerful the the original rinnegan, plus i think the rinnegan has a upgrade. it could be the one that the first son has or the one that the 10 tails has. im more of the 10 tails 1 then the the other 1.

so i think sasuke will look cool with rinnegan.

hawk-sage. could give you wind and long nail like the one sasuke has before with curse seal 2
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope. That was a reference to Juugo and his clan's ability to naturally ability to absorb natural energy. The cursed seal however, has never been able to do so or even said to have that ability. I myself have theorized that Oro originally created the cursed seal with the intention of helping him absorb natural energy when that chapter came out. But that is only my theory just like your's. We don't have enough evidence to confirm it and that's why it shouldn't be wiki'd because a lot of people take it as "facts."
    evidence may be implicit at best, but it's a pretty clear line

the cursed seal is based on jugo's powers. the effects have them looking identical, with black sclera etc.
    jugo's powers are based on natural energy, giving him an excess of chakra.
    orochimaru was hunting for natural energy absorption techniques when he created the cursed seal.
    cursed seal clearly provides extra chakra as well, even when the user is fully exhausted prior to activation

i don't see where the trouble is here in connecting the dots.

do you guys expect kabuto to go 'oh, so by the way, quod erat demonstrandum, that means the cursed seal is based on natural energy absorption as well. ok?'

---------- Post added July 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was July 09, 2012 at 08:46 AM ----------

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/593/5

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    the problem is that Naruto's bijju mode has no answer against simple Amatrosou and Tsukiumi ...

Hachibi has no answer for Amatrauso and it safe to assume Naruto bijuu mode only make him a big and easy target for Amatrouso ....

well , Sasuke has Kirin as well ....

IMO , Sasuke is far better ninja than Naruto with his genetic power .... Naruto is nothing compare to Sasuke , with his uzumaki body ( he need QB to stand to have any chance against Sasuke ) ....

and never forget that their battle won't be Sasuke Vs. Naruto , it will be Sasuke Vs. QB and Naruto ( after all Sasuke eye have no unique entity but QB is unique entity who was there before birth of Naruto and his parent !!! )
    Actually Naruto has an answer to both, Amaterasu is useless with Naruto's speed and Tskuyomi is too with Kyuubi aiding him.
    Also I doubt Naruto will fight Naruto in full bijuu mode, like he didn't use Gamabunta to instantly stomp him during the VOTE, it will be a physical battle between two humanoids.
    Unless Sasuke whips out Perfect Susano'o.

Also don't get me started on the whole Kyuubi/Sharingan value argument, please, we would only go off topic.

Unless we make a scenario when Kyuubi is extracted and Sasuke reclaims the Bijuu that Tobi owns him, that bijuu being Kurama, so Sasuke would pull a Madara and ride his loyal fox around the nation

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast