Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

29 40.28%
  • Good!

30 41.67%
  • Regular

9 12.50%
  • Boring...

1 1.39%
  • Bad!

3 4.17%
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 291 Discussion/ 292 Predictions

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 291 Discussion/ 292 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by ghostexiled; July 12, 2012 at 08:35 PM.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 291 Spoiler Thread

Please do not start posting questions on when the manga will be released... it has been steadily released on Fridays.

If it does not show up by Saturday night... then you can ask where it may be.

Any posts that are like these will be deleted.

Thanks!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to post this here Ghost but I can see where people are coming from. Since other manga chapter have already been released people are interested in knowing if the FT chapter will be released sooner or @ the same time.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That is fine to be interested in wanting to know.

That is why I said if we have not seen anything by Saturday, then you can start asking why it has not shown up yet.

The issue with people asking a day before the usual release date, results in no answers being provided. Just more members agreeing and posting the same question over and over again till finally the chapter comes out. This just creates a spamming issue that bogs down a thread that is for the Spoiler and discussion of it.

So I ask to just please be patient and you can start to worry when it is not out by Saturday.

Cool?
    Last edited by ghostexiled; July 12, 2012 at 05:55 AM.

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Just to clarify so that people stop asking, Fairy Tail is on a whole different magazine than One Piece, Naruto and Bleach.

Fairy Tail comes out in the Weekly Shonen Magazine whereas OP, Naruto and Bleach come out in the Weekly Shonen Jump.

They have different release schedules so even if Bleach and Naruto came out earlier it doesn't influence Fairy Tail.

It is a commom mistake people make when the scanlation groups gets their hands on the Jump raws earlier and work their release to boot.

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member oddlucks's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TauCarlos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol Lucy keeps getting matched with the most ruthless opponents! I predict Natsu and Gajeel are going to absolutely tear sting apart if either of them fight in the battle round. This is also screwing up what ever plans the knight has for lucy as she looks absolutely out of it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

^I would understand natsu but why Gajeel? (well, i guess he did become closer to ft now)

OMG those raws o-o I don't understand what my feelings are doing its lucy vs flare all over again...but why so violent only with Lucy (and not juvia) is it because she's on natsus team?

Lucy lost again, she's not going to be happy, but this makes sense to why she was bruised in the vision (she mustnt have healed completely from this) and why she got kidnapped so easily...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    ^I would understand natsu but why Gajeel? (well, i guess he did become closer to ft now)

OMG those raws o-o I don't understand what my feelings are doing its lucy vs flare all over again...but why so violent only with Lucy (and not juvia) is it because she's on natsus team?

Lucy lost again, she's not going to be happy, but this makes sense to why she was bruised in the vision (she mustnt have healed completely from this) and why she got kidnapped so easily...
    Lucy got 8 points for her team so I wouldn't call it a loss. Natsu is pissed though so Sting better watch out next week. Heck I'm pissed off as well. Can't wait for the translation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really, as she's hurt that badly, it would be just perfect for him to kidnap her, as she's completely vulnerable now and she wouldn't be able to fight back.

Sting is definitely gonna get it. Natsu will kick his ass so hard he'll cry momma. Considering that there's been hints those two have gotten closer recently, you can bet he'll be even more pissed than during the Phantom Lord arc.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

14. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Lucy got 8 points for her team so I wouldn't call it a loss. Natsu is pissed though so Sting better watch out next week. Heck I'm pissed off as well. Can't wait for the translation.
    Ah yes true that,although i would still be a bit annoyed at what happened tbh. I mean when she lost her keys she must have been rabid with herself but i have to say kudos to her she did great ^^

im with you on that, Natsu vs sting should be epic!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TauCarlos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's cause she resisted leaving the water bubble and made a nakama speech which pissed Minerva off since she probably shares the same ideals as her master about how strength pawns all. Regardless though I feel for lucy she has really been shat on in this arc, someone needs to wipe Sabertooth out, please just let there be an all out brawl right now screw waiting for the next matches I just want Sting, Oba even that master to cry just a little as they get pawned.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangateers.com/manga/fairy-tail-raw/291/3/

Raw out on mangateers. I would argue it is a safer view than from manga head

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter looks really good and I'm not saying that because someone from FT is losing, the only one I want to see taste defeat is Natsu but not in this arc, the Sabertooths are great antagonists that need to be put down. But, what I'm actually enjoying is Minerva who's actually delivering even though Lucy and Lluvia should have the greater advantage. Minerva looks promising! Too bad Lluvia is still treated as comedic relief yet again.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TauCarlos View Post
    I think it's cause she resisted leaving the water bubble and made a nakama speech which pissed Minerva off since she probably shares the same ideals as her master about how strength pawns all. Regardless though I feel for lucy she has really been shat on in this arc, someone needs to wipe Sabertooth out, please just let there be an all out brawl right now screw waiting for the next matches I just want Sting, Oba even that master to cry just a little as they get pawned.
    I wouldnt be surprised since if i recall genma is her daddy right?

Just cry? I want that smirk rubbed of their faces (notice rogue is missing i think he's the only one i don't dislike from ST), wow, this chapter was freaky, it was epic for making me feel for a character so much but i really don't know what to think. Ive just seen one of my fav characters literally massacred, i think i see medics rushing in in the last page I don't think Lucy is doing too good.

New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast