Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 36 Discussion

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Shingeki no Kyojin 36 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shingeki no Kyoujin
    24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyoujin 36 Spoiler thread

Chapter is out by TDX

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aldrich's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

God Sasha why are you so awesome.

And freckles girl is a major mindfuck. Major.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So we got a lot of Sasha flashback this time. Not much happened but this flashback actually made me like her a lot, hope she can survive :/ that move of her was pretty smart

Wonder if we will see bigfoot again next time @@

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Sasha so so much

But it's a major understatement to say nothing has happened this chapter. The freckled lesbian has been named Ymir - the same name the talking titan called the freckled Ilse Langner by. The implications of this fact stand the titan faction relations upside down.
    Last edited by Aikyet; August 11, 2012 at 04:09 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DassJennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

People use the spoiler tags at least for 24 hours
    Last edited by DassJennir; August 11, 2012 at 10:48 AM.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Limit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter made me like Sasha even more, I really hope she won't be killed anytime soon, or be killed at all.

Yeah, the biggest thing imo for this chapter was the introduction of the character Ymir. In the short chapter with the talking titan, the titan said "Ymir-sama". http://www.batoto.net/read/_/21412/s...18.5_by_tdx/11 Maybe Ymir has some sort of control over the titans? Like how big foot ordered the titans around last chapter.
    This is a pretty big thing imo, since Ymir is a soldier, and Rivaille has the book that Ilse left maybe he's going to put two and two together? I'm not sure but maybe, I'm hoping we get to see more of Ymir and Big foot.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the author's art improved some more. Plus there were some incredibly dynamic and tense scenes, this chapter is sheer awesomeness. The page with the blonde child suddenly appearing at the top panel then the whole macabre scene unfolding, this page was soooo sick. Disturbing how the woman was being eaten alive. And Sasha became a lot more likeable, I hope nothing bad will happen to her in the future.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 36 Discussion / 37 Predictions

Sasha's becoming one of my favourite characters in this. The way she took on that titan was awesome! I think a lot of other people would've run away. That girls name is Ymir O_O. That can't be coincidence. Wonder what the deal is with Ymir, and how do you pronounce it anyway? I'm really curious about these other factions now. I kinda want Eren to get caught to see where they would've taken him. Yeesh, I hate waiting a month for these chapters, it always makes me wanna read more. I wonder if Sasha and the other villagers will all make it back alive though... You never know with this manga.

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, another character centric arc besides the trio. Isayama's new art is really good, that's for sure, but what makes me admire him is how he draws sick moment when the Titan eats the mother piece by piece. It's just terrifying but It makes a nice surprise too. (I agree with what Magnus said)
    I hope we'll get more revelation about Ymir and BigFoot, the mystery behind their intelligence, particularly.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vansonbee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Question. The flashback had 3 girls in it. Was one of them Annie?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
    I think the other girl was Christa.

Scanlator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aldrich's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
    No, that's Christa, the girl who saved Armin Jean and Reiner during the scouting legion's last expedition by bringing them horses. The one Ymir is in love with (seriously, the official site says she's in love with her).

Also, I always wondered why that titan started speaking and bowing his head to Ilse Langner. Now it makes sense: Ilse and Ymir look like each other. Tall, short dark hair, freckles. Isayama is really good at foreshadowing.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blue Lotus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As if a chick that’s willing to punch her own dad in the face over a slab of meat would ever let those bastards turn her into one...Not gonna lie though, when that second flashback came around I lost hope. Thankfully, Isayama knows when to draw the line. Awesome chapter; it was about time we got some more background info on Sasha. And that moment when she was like ‘fuck it’ and dropped her bow…Legendary.

And once again a huge revelation blows the story wide open. I never would’ve remembered that reference to Ymir if you guys hadn’t pointed it out. I wonder what her relationship to Annie and possibly Erin’s dad is and if she’s capable of becoming a titan too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member teioh's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this relevation is quite good... though I'm still thinking about what's in the Eren's dad basement (do you remember?)...

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast