Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 241 Discussion/242 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 241 Discussion/242 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I do have that kind of feeling a bit too. Gejutel is just not the fighter type in my eyes, although he may be well beyond average on that given that he is a clan leader, hehe~ I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see anything at all. I also think Ragar can handle Frank just fine; perhaps he would hold back a bit since it is at Lukedonia and their lord wanted to see him alive.
    Well, he's older than the rest of the current Clan Leaders, so he's stronger than them just based on that, but I don't know how strong he'll really be. He should've been stronger than Franky during this flashback fight, but at this point, I would expect Franky to surpass him as nobles don't normally train/level up/that crap; instead, they just gain a SW and get power that way.

We've been told that Ragar and Gejutel failed to capture Franky, so it could be that Ragar could've, but Rai stops it, or that he didn't possess enough power past Franky's level to be able to subdue him without killing him. Gejutel did say that one clan leader would've been enough to kill Franky.

Spoiler show

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 241 Discussion/242 Predictions

I have to say that it has been a long time since I last was so interested in Noblesse. The last villains were not really interesting to me, even though it was one of the Elders. I thought they were pretty bland and it felt too much like the same pattern again - strong enemy pops up, they're somehow able to fight back but get dominated in the end - Franky and/or Rai show up and save the day.

but enough nagging, Franky's past is really interesting and I'm really looking forward to see what happened back then seeing the clan leaders and especially Gejutel is always a plus for me too, curious to see how much of a fight he can put up.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3