Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

28 16.67%
  • Good

75 44.64%
  • Average

28 16.67%
  • Boring

28 16.67%
  • Bad

9 5.36%
New Reply
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 594 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions

Don't like this chapter at all...

Apart of being told some stuff we already knew, absolutely nothing happened... and worst of all: Obito is back to haunt the community -.-
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel the same as most, the conversation between Kakashi, Tobi and Gai makes me think that maybe he really is Obito... Damn...

So we're still lacking the special chapter, or could it be that after page 10 the special chapter is on?

Anyway, Kurama confirmed the story of Kin-Gin brothers and now we have the 10 tails as the creator of everything? WOW!

Tobi's last phrase was interesting. I have something I cannot part with. This is the first time he's acted like this. Interesting.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Am only disappointed because I thought there would be more pages.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Uchiha Slayer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lame chapter in my opinion. I thought we were going to at least see the ten tailed beast, but all we got was Blah Blah Blah. The tobi/kakashi moment was about the only interesting thing at best. The rest of the chapter just suck. 20+ plus pages of tobi and karama over hyping the ten tails. Maybe we'll see whats under tobi mask in a few. I do get the feeling we'll know about his past in the up coming chapters.
    <br />Dont look me in the eyes or you&#039;ll be sorry

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh what a wasted of time .. nothing new happened for us readers ...
    Last edited by Murdock; July 18, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 594 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by OniEclipse View Post
    I know what you mean. Suddenly I'm actually thinking Tobi might really be Obito, despite how ridiculous that would be. I think it can pretty much be confirmed that Tobi is someone that Gai and Kakashi know. The way he spoke to Kakashi and the fact that he said to Gai 'You don't remember faces...' means it's probably someone from their past. Ugh...it really is going to be Obito, isn't it? Doesn't matter that he was crushed, his body seems to be mostly made up of white Zetsu material anyway as we know. Plus he had a wall of Sharingan...so he could quite easily have replaced both of his eyes. Bah...
    I took the comment he made towards Gai as Tobi knowing what happened between Gai and Kisami, and how Gai could never remember who Kisami was.

But I too can't get past the Kakashi dig and wondering where exactly that came from. Even when the Kyuubi attacked, Tobi at the time seemed 'younger', but maybe cloer to Minato's age at the time & we saw how old Kakashi and Gai were in comparison. But with Zetsu goo, Orochimaru's influence, etc. there's no telling what could have happened.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I was so hoping to see Tobi's face. Maybe we see his face when Gedo Mazou finally transforms. Can anyone translate those names for Jyuubi? I like how serious Gai looks. He's so cool in general. Gai seems even cooler when he's dead serious. I'm just amazed that Gai and Kakashi are playing a role in the battle to save the world. I guess that shows you the high esteem Kishi holds these two in.

Also, Tobi said they don't remember faces. That goes into my theory that it was someone forgotten by time. I really think that it's Izuna, Madara's brother. Someone that is not in the history books like the Hokages and Madara. They were remembered by their feats. Izuna just died as a brother. No one would recognize him as Izuna. He'd basically be noone to them. Although, why wear the mask then. I guess we shall see.
    Last edited by toussaintac; July 18, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who found it funny that Madara's fan just stopped Naruto's Rikudo Mode Rasengan like nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    But I too can't get past the Kakashi dig and wondering where exactly that came from. Even when the Kyuubi attacked, Tobi at the time seemed 'younger', but maybe cloer to Minato's age at the time & we saw how old Kakashi and Gai were in comparison. But with Zetsu goo, Orochimaru's influence, etc. there's no telling what could have happened.
    There's also the fact on two occasions we've seen Tobi's hair and style completely change from his current one to looking like Madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Man, I was so hoping to see Tobi's face. Maybe we see his face when Gedo Mazou finally transforms. Can anyone translate those names for Jyuubi? I like how serious Gai looks. He's so cool in general. Gai seems even cooler when he's dead serious. I'm just amazed that Gai and Kakashi are playing a role in the battle to save the world. I guess that shows you the high esteem Kishi holds these two in.

Also, Tobi said they don't remember forgotten faces. That goes into my theory that it was someone forgotten by time. I really think that it's Izuna, Madara's brother. Someone that is not in the history books like the Hokages and Madara.
    Could be Izuna was always in his brothers shadow...and maybe reviving him (as tobi) was madaras way of making up for taking his eyes lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

kinda ridiculous chapter, haven't it supposed to be double or 2 chapters? All chapter is one big flashback about kyuubi telling us what happened 10 chapters before

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

If Tobi really is Obito then Kishimoto must have a good explanation for everything. This would be one of the biggest "twists/revelations" in the series. You can't half ass such a giant twist.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Am I the only one who found it funny that Madara's fan just stopped Naruto's Rikudo Mode Rasengan like nothing?
    It must be made of adamantite

Im happy that i didnt get my hopes up for this chapter. Wasnt good and just seemed pointless. What happened to the special chapter?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

epic chapter! totalli satisfied by it. some explanation concerning the 10tails,kurama and naruto's switch and tobi about to fight seriously with madara's fan.

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, Tobi said they don't remember forgotten faces. That goes into my theory that it was someone forgotten by time. I really think that it's Izuna, Madara's brother. Someone that is not in the history books like the Hokages and Madara.
    I think Tobi was talking specifically to Guy when he said that, since Guy is known for not being good with faces.
    Which would lead one to believe that Tobi is someone who knows Guy and Kakashi.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, Tobi said he doesn't remember faces. That goes into my theory that it was someone forgotten by time. I really think that it's Izuna, Madara's brother. Someone that is not in the history books like the Hokages and Madara. They were remembered by their feats. Izuna just died as a brother. No one would recognize him as Izuna. He'd basically be noone to them. Although, why wear the mask then. I guess we shall see.
    Fixed that for you.
    Tobi was talking about Gai.

New Reply
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast