Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    28 16.67%
  • Good

    75 44.64%
  • Average

    28 16.67%
  • Boring

    28 16.67%
  • Bad

    9 5.36%
New Reply
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
Results 451 to 455 of 455

Thread: Naruto 594 Discussion

  1. #451
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v53/c500/4.html

    I was born with very strong chakras, even for uzushio. STRONG ENOUGH TO CONTROL THE KYUBI.

    That alone can give you a hint that only from the uzumaki clan who has strong chakra can control the kyubi. So that's include mito, why? because he was the first kunoichi from the uzumaki clan that can control the kyubi. And if she can control the kyubi, then it makes her chakra as strong/special right?
    actually stong chakra that was suited for supressing the Kyuubi ... Actually it was never stated that Mito was the first Kunoichi that can control Kyuubi --- you make it sound like there was a tryout for Uzusho people to try to seal Kyuubi ... no Mito was Shodai's wife and during a fight or slightly after she sealed Kyuubi within herself to aid him ... you make it sound different than it actually is

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Depends on translation. Kushina stated that she has a strong chakra,while kabuto said that some of the uzumaki clan has special chakra and has amazing life force. That includes kushina, karin and nagato.

    How can kushina can teach naruto if she's already dead? So maybe minato's hiraishin is more like a KG right? because he never teach kushina.
    She could have taught him during their conversation or she could have mentioned it - hey man you have the same ability as me to use those chakra chains do it ... no it didn't happen because those chains are her alone not Naruto's ... also she was like 5 when she got into Konoha and she already could use those chains - that's why Kumo tried to kidnap her ... so she had to be using those chains when she was youg yet Nauto is 16/17 and has never displayed that ability.

    Why? Because he doesn't have it PERIOD

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Here's some definition from wiki. And i don't know if you can accept it or not.

    Chakra chains : This technique moulds the user's chakra into chains which, after materialising, can be used for various purposes such as physically restraining targets.

    When using this in conjunction with her special chakra, Kushina was able to restrain Kurama in Naruto Uzumaki's mind. These chains also made up her seal, completely pinning the fox down with several spikes in her mind.


    Overall, chakra chains is one of kushina's techniques in a form of sealing/restraining and a barrier.
    Do you know you contradict yourself here? you accept the wiki definiton: Her special chakra - implying that it is her ability alone ... but then you say it is her technique - which is contradiction to that definition ... make up your mind ..

    It is right it is an ability of her chakra not her technique ... it is like Karin's ability to heal people ... it's her chakra's doing not her technique ... those chains are exactly the same - meaning that Naruto couldn't use it becuase it is not a technique.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Look at my scan from above.

    No. Her chakra chains also made up her seal. And no, it was kushina who used that barrier.
    Yeah her chakra was part of the seal, but not a whole seal ... that's why Minato had to repair it after the birth

    Aahh no ... we actually can't know he put up the barrier ... Minato said he is gonna put up barrier to Kyuubi won't escape but Kushina said wait and used her chains to restrain Kyuubi ... At that same time Minato could have put up barrier anyway or Kushina put it up ... the manga is unclear in that...

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Oh my god. You sound like sasuke's fans. Those chakra chains is not created by kushina's special chakra. But her special chakra make those chakra chains more powerful. And one thing, naruto can use it if kushina is already taught him. It was kushina's jutsu and i'm pretty sure she gonna love it if naruto can used it too.
    Actually I am Sasuke hater

    it was never stated that her chakra made those chains more powerful ... it was her special chakra that allowed her to use those chains in the first place

    and the rest I have no idea what are you trying to say sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    According to kabuto, kushina, karin and nagato has special chakra and amazing life force. So if kushina can use the chakra chains then so is nagato and karin? If karin can has the ability to heal using her chakra then so is kushina and nagato? What kind of logic was that?
    No, that is your logic since you say that those Chakra is ability thus Naruto can use it too if he is taught that ... I am stating opposite he can't be taught that because it is Kushina's ability alone ...

    So yes by your logic Naruto Karin and NAgato can use those chians too if they are taught that ... Same goes for Karin's sucking ... that is what you're implying ... and that is BS

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And again, it wasn't kushina's special chakra that created the chakra chains.

    Hahaha. Honestly, i don't know what you're talking about. Those chakra chains is kushina's jutsu. If she wants to teach naruto then i'm pretty sure naruto can use it too. And again, those chakra chains isn't a doujutsu that can be trigger by an accident. Not unless, kushina already created a seal when naruto needs it, those chakra chains will be activated. Well, she already hug naruto. So maybe he put a seal to naruto by hugging. yeah yeah.
    1st botd: It was ...

    Problem is it is not her jutsu but her chakra's ability same as it is for Karin ... and dojutsu is an eye ability ... What i am saying that those chains have same principle as KG ... and most of the KG are triggered by accident - see Haku... he couldn't have been taught thaat becuase there was nobody there to taught him that (Zabuza didn't have that KG)

    So for a purpose of explaining you use chakra chains as and special chakra but in some instances you use it as a jutsu ...

    ---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Look here http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v53/c500/5.html

    Im pretty sure there was a "harnessing of power" stuff. I came into that conclusion is simply because of this, http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v53/c500/4.html
    Kushina stated that she was born with strong chakra, even for uzushio,strong enough to control the kyubi. So it safe to assume that only the strong chakra of the uzumaki clan can control the kyubi. That includes mito.

    Mito use her own sealing jutsu to seal the kyubi. And maybe the seal that kushina use is the same as mito. Well, does it matter? Both kushina and mito has their family to trained them a bunch of their sealing jutsus.
    you're using bad translation man ... I will have it translated by a japanese friend to be sure but mangafox isn't reliable source
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  2. #452
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions | Additional chapter : read the OP

    Tiny crack after all these powerfull attack by powerfull ninjas!
    OMG, Minato, you are the best! Naruto has a long way to go!

  3. #453
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner megaman2290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions | Additional chapter : read the OP


  4. #454
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions | Additional chapter : read the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sprz View Post
    Tiny crack after all these powerfull attack by powerfull ninjas!
    OMG, Minato, you are the best! Naruto has a long way to go!
    This really shows that Minato was on entirely different level ... I mean he had like 2 minutes with this guy and still managed to wound him ... they know about his abilities for a year, it is three of them and still can do squat to him
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  5. #455
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 594 Discussion / 595 Predictions | Additional chapter : read the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Look here http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v53/c500/5.html

    Im pretty sure there was a "harnessing of power" stuff. I came into that conclusion is simply because of this, http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v53/c500/4.html
    Kushina stated that she was born with strong chakra, even for uzushio,strong enough to control the kyubi. So it safe to assume that only the strong chakra of the uzumaki clan can control the kyubi. That includes mito.

    Mito use her own sealing jutsu to seal the kyubi. And maybe the seal that kushina use is the same as mito. Well, does it matter? Both kushina and mito has their family to trained them a bunch of their sealing jutsus.
    That's a mistranslation. Nor does your example suggest that. In fact, it would suggest the opposite, as if Kushina was chosen due to her being born with stronger chakra then normal, then a regular Uzumaki wouldn't possess that. And since nothing like that was ever said about Naruto...

    Again, they weren't trained. There's not a single piece of evidence to suggest that they had been trained. There would have been no way Mito would have been trained for such an unknown event and Kushina wouldn't have been shocked by the reason she was brought to Konoha had she had previous training.

New Reply
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts