Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Daz Bones vs. Kaku vs. Hyouzou

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Daz Bones vs. Kaku vs. Hyouzou

The fight takes place where Luffy v. Usopp took place on Water 7...

The winner is the last one standing

- They know that Daz Bones is Crocodile's right hand man

- They know that Kaku is part of the mysterious CP9

- They know that Hyouzou is fishmen island's most capable swordsman

- None of them will be underestimating each other, but they don't know actual abilities

Reminder of their abilities
    -------------------------------
    Daz Bones - Supa Supa no Mi, allows him to transform parts of his body into steel blades capable of atomic cuts with at least one technique, he is a professional mercenary who kills without impunity when opportunity rises

Kaku - 2nd Strongest CP9 agent, uses the Yotoryuu in conjunction with Rokushiki, has a Zoan devil fruit which turns him into a square giraffe with a powerful tekkai and added power in all of his sword skills

Hyouzou - The Drunken Swordsman of Fishmen island, uses poison and gets more powerful when drunk, quick enough to guard a hit from Luffy's Jet Piistol... (No Energy Steroids)
    ========================================================

NOW DISCUSS: NO POLL FOR A WHILE!!!
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Daz Bones vs. Kaku vs. Hyouzou

I like all 3 of these guys, besides some being beaten many arcs ago I think they would all be a match.

Hyouzou is going wild on these dudes with his Gear 2nd level reaction, but as much as he blocked Luffys fist I don't think he has that type of speed normally. However I rate his swordsmanship as the deadliest, even if he doesn't coat his blades with his poison.

Kaku has defense from tekkai and speed from rokushiki (he looks like he had the best leg strength), Daz Bones has defense through his fruit but he's the weakest link in terms of speed, Hyouzou has that reaction speed and after some booze he's gonna be a completely new unpredictable fighter.

My moneys on Daz Bones getting beaten first, if not through poison definitely Kaku's Rankyaku that split the tower. After that the HyouzouxKaku deathmatch will drag but Hyouzou is gonna be too much for the man, it won't be easy but I say Hyouzou takes it. I hate that we didn't see any special moves by Hyouzou.

FuS

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyouzou wins. The mere fact that he was able to handle Luffy's Gear Second fist, albeit only one punch, puts him above the others. Add that to the fact that, unlike Luffy, Kaku and Daz Bones have no poison resistance, Hyouzou should be able to take this battle with relative ease.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because he could react... doesn't mean he has the speed, IMO it just means he'd have better chance blocking Kaku's speed...

Daz Bones also has his own sort of Tekkai through his Devil Fruit... because tekkai makes your body as hard as iron(and at the cost of standing still)... while his devil fruit makes him steel(and he is able to move)... I really don't think Daz Bones will be the first to fall...

My money is on Kaku because I think Daz Bones would purposely take Hyouzou down using his atomic cut tech even if it meant taking in some poison...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MonkeyDLuffy7GR's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaku can just use Geppou and start bombarding the territory with Rankyakou Ran...I think this will injure Daz for sure but I dk Hyouzou's arm/leg/tentacle speed.. Anyway I bet on Kaku. I like that guy a lot. And do not forget he is the only of the 3 who can fly...Assuming Daz after the 2 years did not learn any Rokushiki...

I almost forgot that the 2/3 are DF fruit users and the 3rd is a fishman...Hyouzou may try throw them into the water (there is sea where Luffy vs Ussop fought) and finish them there..or he can simply hide in the water waiting for the other 2 to kill each other xD

So Kaku flies in the air Hyouzou dives in water and BaDaz Bones waits at the land for a fair fight :P
    Last edited by MonkeyDLuffy7GR; July 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    There is already a standard explanation for anything:

You want to boost your chakra? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to get the Gods eyes? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Wood Jutsus? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want Izanagi to last longer? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to cut Kotoamatsukamis cooldown from 10 years to several hours? Take Hashiramas cells!
    You want to spam MS without going blind? Take Hashiramas cells!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would argue hyozo wins this rather comfortably. I don't think either daz or kaku would have the speed or power to block post time skip luffy's punch so basically hyozo is an entire level above them. Insane swordsmanship, poison, the pre time skip guys stand not a chance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like vs-threads without a poll xD

Anyway, I'm with Hyouzu for all the reasons kkck mentioned. However if Daz makes a reappearance, I will probably change my mind. But the Alabasta-Daz is defintily weaker than both, Hyozou and Kaku.

1. Hyo
    2. Kaku
    3. Daz

New Reply