Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

11 13.25%
  • 2 (Average)

20 24.10%
  • 3 (Good)

33 39.76%
  • 4 (Great!)

16 19.28%
  • 5 (Epic)

2 2.41%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 1.20%
New Reply
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 675 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 675 Spoiler Discussion

While the brokers from the previous chapter still remain a mystery, another batch of brokers are then shown in this chapter. pfft. Judging from the spoilers/raw, i can't say it's a bad chapter at all. We needed those information anyway.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by souljapoy View Post
    While the brokers from the previous chapter still remain a mystery, another batch of brokers are then shown in this chapter. pfft. Judging from the spoilers/raw, i can't say it's a bad chapter at all. We needed those information anyway.
    The sad thing about he new brokers is that people here will start a new debate regarding who these people might be. The guy in the middle has hair shaped in a strange horn-like fashion, could he perhaps be a more mature Gedatsu?????
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    The guy in the middle has hair shaped in a strange horn-like fashion, could he perhaps be a more mature Gedatsu?????
    Or Bluenos big bad brother.

At least one of the children did remain sane, would like to see a translation for the first part of the chapter, with N and B released, the release can't be that far away.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by souljapoy View Post
    I can say it. I have nothing against informational chapters but its s not even funny for the moment and revelations are not that interesting either.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    I think the best part of the spoiler here is that we can now put to bed that ridiculous notion that a fighter of Law's class can fall to a burst of haoshoku haki from anyone let alone a vice admiral level marine no one had heard of before punk hazard. I was one of the proponents of the heart theory from the start, but i thought doflamingo had forced Law to cut it out using his puppet abilities. Then Oda comes in and reminds me this is one piece where even when your prediction is right it is never actually right. This is why I love one piece. I would never in a million years have thought that someone as cautious as Law would willingly give out his heart...and in exchange for one as insignificant as Monet's to boot...For Law to be that desperate, I think he really needs this key he was looking for and that he really needs to defeat his target yonkou...maybe all the predictions about his crew being in danger are true afterall.

Ahh! I just thought of something while reading your post. Remember Moria? The guy who lose his crew to Kaido?

I think it's a similar situation, explains why he's working for the government and why he's so solemn all the time and so desperate. Something must have happen to his crew maybe death or capture so he decided to use the government to his advantage like Blackbeard did when he took the title! Shame...I wanted to know why those people are and see Kidd but I guess it'll be another hundred chapters.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    At least we got a confirmation of Law being independent of Donquixote and Luffy has his real heart still.

being independent? I wouldn't call him independent, because independent implies to me that you can move freely, do whatever you want,.....

what i know about law (so far): .) he was part of Doflas crew
    .) he was strong enough to take down Smoker
    .) he told Ceasar to NOT tell Joker (Dofla) that he is on PH
    .) Monet told Joker or Joker related people about Law
    .) if the chapter is the real deal, monet spied on Law
    and as a spy of Joker i assume she told him about it
    .) Vergo comes to PH, Law coughing blood, Law stating
    that he hasn't done anything yet...getting hit,
    imprisoned in a cage.

my question: if he is independent to Dofla, why keeping his arrival on PH a secret? Why was he knocked out and imprisoned?
    And i think that someone like Dofla wouldn't be that stupid - Law knows Vergos true identity by example. Who knows how much information Law has got about Dofla, his crew or his business(es)? So letting Law "just be" would be a big risk to him (and Vergo knocking him down implies to me that Dofla is aware of that threat).

Maybe i missed that part - why is it proven that Luffy still got his heart in (although i don't believe myself that his heart was stolen)?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally am ok with this chapter . The pace with which the action is movig is just right Also i like that the heart theory proved to be true to some point. Law gave his heart to CC but still i have to see the translated chapter to understand what was on his mind . I believe Law has some kind of plan , otherwise i don't think he would give up his heart just like that . His DF is a nasty one , i wouldn't be surprised if right now he's acting defenseless just to obtain that important key

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sugarwaterpurple's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe, and this may sound crazy, not all the brokers are actually important? maybe they're just brokers who we needn't know about, or at least they won't be a HUGE deal in the future...probably small fry. either way i think its cool that we might be seeing a new future arc unfold right now; Luffy taking down Dolfa's business, which would piss him OFF. Not sure how to sum up that arc name, but it could be called the Flamingo arc for now. the brokers we see here in the chapter might be Dofla's affiliates who we will see in the future. These people do not have to be old people brought back..its called new world for a reason.
    SUGAR
    WATER
    and of course
    PURPLE

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wha View Post
    being independent? I wouldn't call him independent, because independent implies to me that you can move freely, do whatever you want,.....
    Independent as in:
    - doesn't have to follow his orders
    - Doflamingo has no heart to control him

Law did whatever he wanted... just like Luffy, but they can't be attacked by Yonkou, admirals yet. Can Luffy freely move to the Marine HQ without getting in danger of being captured? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Wha View Post
    my question: if he is independent to Dofla, why keeping his arrival on PH a secret? Why was he knocked out and imprisoned?

Maybe i missed that part - why is it proven that Luffy still got his heart in (although i don't believe myself that his heart was stolen)?
    Because they aren't on friendly terms. Law wants to become Pirate King, which would colide with Doflamingos business. If he knew that he was on PH, Doflamingo would know that Law is scheming something which could hurt his organisation or his contracts to one of the Yonkou.

Where is the hint that it has ever been stolen!? Crap fanfics stay crap fanfics however I look at it. Do you really believe that Luffy wouldn't have noticed if his heart beat was missing for two full years of training? Come one, let's stay realistic and contemplate.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 25, 2012 at 05:55 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

I avoided reading the spoiler and looking at the raw, but from reading some posts.. It seems the heart theory is true after all. .. No wait. the facepalm smiley is out of place xD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHair View Post
    I avoided reading the spoiler and looking at the raw, but from reading some posts.. It seems the heart theory is true after all. .. No wait. the facepalm smiley is out of place xD
    At least it makes Vergo potentially not as strong as theories made him to be.^^

Why is nobody mentioning the second dragon? Seems like scientists are really capable of breeding them. Or that Caesar seemed to care for his henchmen for once. Or that Smiley impaired his plans. XD
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 25, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow this chapter is a 4/10 at best and the sad part is, after next weeks chapter there is another break
    Last edited by chess4; July 25, 2012 at 06:29 AM.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member oddlucks's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's out http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/One-Piece/One-Piece-675/, but nothing new to read in this chapter, another boring chapter except now we know why Law was taken down easily by Vergo
    Last edited by oddlucks; July 25, 2012 at 06:28 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Not completely boring, but not particularly interesting either. Law's heart would explain his sudden loss, I had some suspicions, but I couldn't imagine why someone would hand over their own heart. Other than that, and the children's predictable return to their room, it was somewhat repetitious. We've seen Zoro, Sanji, Brook, and Kinemon running from Smiley for awhile, we're already aware of the brokers awaiting the experiment, and CC does his best attempt at the villain gloat. Next week should offer something more, some action maybe, considering that most of our questions have been answered over the past few chapters.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 675 Discussion/ 676 Prediction

CP9 IS COMING BACK...............BLUENO IS AN UNDERWORLD BROKER

New Reply
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast