Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

11 13.25%
  • 2 (Average)

20 24.10%
  • 3 (Good)

33 39.76%
  • 4 (Great!)

16 19.28%
  • 5 (Epic)

2 2.41%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

1 1.20%
New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 675 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 675 Discussion/ 676 Prediction

It was ok guys . The action needs to build up , you can't expect something spectacular right from the start .

Btw i find CC expressions so damn funny Right now he finally looks like a bastard . It was satisfying seeing that not even Smiley listens to his orders .

As for Law and his "taken captive heart" ...i don't know but i find all this too fishy . As he said CC is dumb , if not for Monet he would have been tricked by Law from the start but even though Monet is smart i don't think she's smarter than Law . Let's not forget he was part of DoFlamingo's crew and he is smart . That's why i have a feeling he has something up his sleeve .

I bet he has everything calculated Oh and is it me or Vergo is now kinda disappointing ? He also looks kinda dumb just like CC.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 675 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Independent as in:
    - doesn't have to follow his orders
    - Doflamingo has no heart to control him

Law did whatever he wanted... just like Luffy, but they can't be attacked by Yonkou, admirals yet. Can Luffy freely move to the Marine HQ without getting in danger of being captured? No.
    Law did whatever he wanted? He went to PH, without his crew. He searchs for a key to take down a yonkou. He makes an alliance with Ceasar. He makes an alliance with Luffy. He doesn't want Dofla to know. Dofla wants the "new era", why bothering if Law takes down a yonkou? The better for him if one big shot goes down and he doesn't have to lift a finger. If Dofla is deep connected to one of the yonkou, it would make more sense,yes. But why would Law want to hurt Doflas business? And Dofla seems to be aware of that, otherwise Vergo wouldn't have shown up. Law hasn't done anything against Dofla so far and still he is knocked down and imprisoned. Moving in the shadows isn't equal to moving freely. Luffy never did something like that. He went to Impel Down to save Ace. To Marine HQ. He said he would fight back to BIG MOM, one of the four emperours (and Law didn't want Dofla to find out he is on PH). It's true that if he would go to Marine HQ right now and fight the big Shots (Admirals and co), it's likely that he would be captured. But he wouldn't give a shit about that if he really needs to go there, would he? He does whatever he wants to do, no matter how strong his opponent may be.

Maybe Law doesn't have to follow his orders, but he must keep quiet about his arrival on PH. He doesn't want Dofla to know. So if he is "afraid" or aware of Dofla, how is he going to beat a YONKOU (i don't know how strong Dofla is ( i am still with my kaidou theory) but he is definitly not much stronger than one of the yonkou, or else he would be the pirate king)!?

And there is still Laws crew missing. Don't know if it's Dofla's doing, but he could very well have something to do with it (with his slave business and so on it could fit)

Because they aren't on friendly terms. Law wants to become Pirate King, which would colide with Doflamingos business. If he knew that he was on PH, Doflamingo would know that Law is scheming something which could hurt his organisation or his contracts to one of the Yonkou.
    if they aren't on friendly terms (i agree with that), do you think Dofla would let Law move freely? I repeat myself but Law knew Vergos real identity and revealed it to the others. Who knows what else he might know? And Dofla, who kicked binamis ass just because he was "too weak", wouldn't mind the risk of Law revealing Secrets of his organisation? I am pretty sure that he thinks in a way ceasar does. Ceasar wanted Laws Heart, maybe Dofla wanted something similar (his crew by example).

Where is the hint that it has ever been stolen!? Crap fanfics stay crap fanfics however I look at it. Do you really believe that Luffy wouldn't have noticed if his heart beat was missing for two full years of training? Come one, let's stay realistic and contemplate.
    The hint would be Law operating on Luffy. I haven't seen the whole operation, so the possibility is there.

As for Luffy.....it's Luffy!!! I remember the arc when chopper joined them and he didn't realise that it was cold while he was standing there with shorts. He is one of the strongest and kindest people there are in One Piece. But he is definitly not the smartest one. I think the possibility for him to realise or worry about something like that (as long as it doesn't influence him in his actions) is as big as Zoro finding the right way from the start......

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, now we finally know how they defeated Law so easily. I just hope that Ceasar gets what's coming for him. A Child kidnapper + abuser? It won't be justice if he doesn't get wrecked on a same level as those poor kids. I actually hope he gets to die... Oda is insane if he only kills the good characters when a scumbag like this guy can go free...

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Clearly the spotlight now is on Caesar, Oda wants Luffy, Smoker, Law out of the picture, so CC's plot can progress. So we will be seeing his plan develop in the next chapters, the brokers, the weapon, the monster, all of that. There may be some sort of twist to that storyline that will be better than seeing fights, or something else.

I personally find it entertaining sticking with CC, he is an interesting One Piece like villain, has a good dose of humor, he is cartoon-ish, plus I like how Oda also has a side story here with the children revolting, maybe they will beat CC for imprisoning them? They will learn who he really is.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wha View Post
    The hint would be Law operating on Luffy. I haven't seen the whole operation, so the possibility is there.

As for Luffy.....it's Luffy!!! I remember the arc when chopper joined them and he didn't realise that it was cold while he was standing there with shorts. He is one of the strongest and kindest people there are in One Piece. But he is definitly not the smartest one. I think the possibility for him to realise or worry about something like that (as long as it doesn't influence him in his actions) is as big as Zoro finding the right way from the start......
    Let's agree to disagree, sorry but I'm not in the mood to write a long argumentatio now.

That was to show that Akainu even hit his heart. At that point it wouldn't be wise to remove the heart instead of giving Luffy's body time to heal by itself.

And don't make Luffy dumber than he is, please. He's no retard... Silvers was 18 months with him, enough time for someone with end lvl Haki to realize if anything is wrong with Luffy or Luffy noticing it after one of the hundreds sparrings, where his heart surely would have started to pound hard.

Did Caesar really miss him like that? He's crying! His angry face was funny too.

Last edited by Schabrak; July 25, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess the Sarquiss theory as him being one of the brokers is kind of in the air. On one hand he has similiar glasses, hair and has an open coat like Sarquiss but on other he doesn't have the tattoo.

I guess we will wait for Oda to clarify this but I do think this is Sarquiss considering how similar they look and how Oda is very unpredictable. Props to the guy who made this prediction because I think it might hold true.
    Last edited by Darkdrone; July 25, 2012 at 07:18 AM.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I like that Monet is a DF user and not a freak created by Law and CC.
    where is that said exactly ?

Otherwise it's more of a transition chapter. It just seems that the experiment is already out of hands

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Well I guess the Sarquiss theory as him being one of the brokers is kind of in the air. On one hand he has similiar glasses, hair and has an open coat like Sarquiss but on other he doesn't have the tattoo.

I guess we will wait for Oda to clarify this but I do think this is Sarquiss considering how similar they look and how Oda is very unpredictable. Props to the guy who made this prediction because I think it might hold true.
    It's like you said, there's no tatoo, plus the nose looks different.

Who knows, maybe we're giving all these new guys too much importance. Some of them could turn out to be allied captains or Yonkou lieutenants, just like Tamago and Pekoms were shown. I'm pretty sure Sarkies isn't among them, though.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    where is that said exactly ?
    Kind of hinted on here:

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sarkies isn't among them, though.
    Can't think of a reason why he should, being one of Doflamingo's "men" himself.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 25, 2012 at 07:39 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Sarquiss? OMG, I knew it, let the debating begin!!!

About Luffy missing his heart, even though Luffy is a retard (come on he's), He and Rayleigh should have noticed something as Schabrak stated but then again how? How should they have noticed it, when Smoker didn't notice that Law was heartless (does that count as a pun?) during their heated battle? Neither did haki users like Sanji nor Luffy.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Sarquiss? OMG, I knew it, let the debating begin!!!

About Luffy missing his heart, even though Luffy is a retard (come on he's), He and Rayleigh should have noticed something as Schabrak stated but then again how?
    Silvers was 18 months with him, enough time for someone with end lvl Haki to realize if anything is wrong with Luffy or Luffy noticing it after one of the hundreds sparrings, where his heart surely would have started to pound hard.
    I dare someone to claim that he/she didn't sense their heartbeat after an intense training in their life. Denying that would be a lie. Not feeling it withing hundreds of days, impossible & unacceptable. Let's theorize that he got the heart, Luffy has gone fusen mode in the time, how do you contain a heart that's changing as much as Luffys?

And from the plot perspective that would be total shit too. Smoker got his heart solen, Law has given his own to make the contract. Luffy losing his to his "alliance partner" would make it overdone, not exciting, repetitive and lame. Who of you really wants that to become reality?
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 25, 2012 at 07:57 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    CP9 IS COMING BACK...............BLUENO IS AN UNDERWORLD BROKER
    But why would Blueno only be a broker? He isn't even the strongest within the crew and considering how easily Luffy defeated him....I doubt he would be strong enough to survive in the New World.

Maybe it is him.....though I would like a rematch of CP9 vs Strawhats.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

But why would Blueno only be a broker? He isn't even the strongest within the crew and considering how easily Luffy defeated him....I doubt he would be strong enough to survive in the New World.

Maybe it is him.....though I would like a rematch of CP9 vs Strawhats.
    CP9 turned good, one of them becoming a broker does not make sense plot wise. Also, those are different horns.

P.S.: I hope that was a joke of yours chess4.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think this dude is the same we saw last chapter . Observe that this one has a hat while the other doesn't have it so i think these are totally new characters not the ones we saw last chapter .

Or are you referring to this dude being the real Sarkies and not the one we saw last chap ?
    Last edited by matzik1212; July 25, 2012 at 08:02 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

naw i was serious.....they beat some thugs up....doesnt mean they are good guys.....luchi still a killer...pekoms and tomago aint the strongest in their crew.....cant see oda using same design agsin....we knew they were coming back...make sense thy take part in something like this

New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast