Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!!!

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

4 2.84%
  • 2 (Average)

25 17.73%
  • 3 (Good)

45 31.91%
  • 4 (Great!)

44 31.21%
  • 5 (Epic)

19 13.48%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

4 2.84%
New Reply
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 674 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 674 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by benelori; July 10, 2012 at 03:54 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 674 Spoiler Discussion

Yes!
    Finally Kidd is back, but more interestingly he's with Big mom's guys, I think I can see the egg-dude.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is that Caribou on the cover? I thought he would have moved on to the New World by now.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

next week on break

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Yes!
    Finally Kidd is back, but more interestingly he's with Big mom's guys, I think I can see the egg-dude.
    sucks though. only the last parts of the chapter showed him and next week's a break? tsk.

chapter's boring. it is mostly nami and ussop. was not excited

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dylan21's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Nami (Sanji) doesn't have the beard in page 3.

Anyway it didn't look like a great chapter except the last pages, and the break....

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes!
    Different pirate crews with different vid-screens, so he's not with Pekoms, as it would make no sense to be with them after he destroyed one of her convoys.

No more sleeping or poison theories, it's just the logical way of using his powers. And there people still claim him to be just a logia character, I haven't seen an antagonist character use his/her fruit with such versatility since Kaku's crazy moves against Zoro.

Once again Luffy and Co have transformed an small-time boss into one of their allies. Brownbeard go!

Will Oda introduce those two new pirates crews?[The swordsman female and cigar smoking curly head.]

Noooooooooo! Chapter next week. -_- Keep it to once in five weeks Oda.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It seemed that not only Kidd, but also Hawkins and Capone were at the last pages, so it might be that we are going to see an Alliance of Supernovas fighting against these guys. Don't really know if it will be good as it would be a real shame for Luffy and his crew to be saved by such weaklings as Capone and Hawkins. Hope Oda will choose a different path. I would really like to see Mugivaras progress and not being saved by those who were considerably weaker than them pre-timeskip after they've had such a great training with literaly monsters during timeskip.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the perfect opportunity for the Straw Hats to make more enemies. CC makes weapons of mass distruction and the Mugiwaras + Smoker + Law somehow foils everything and everyone watches on in horror as the weapons goes the way of the dodo. Of course it wouldn't make sense for CC to broadcast his defeat but I'm sure Doflamingo will let everyone know since he will likely not be in this arc directly and will be on his tropical paradise island watching at stuff from behind the scenes.

It looks like Kidd doesn't want to be a customer but wants to know more. He did say the Strawhats were pissing him off or something along those lines in that one chapter where Blackbeard was trading Bonnie for a ship but this does not mean he won't come to their aid. I'd like to see a Kidd/Law/Strawhat reunion taking down some bad guys. However that probably won't happen...at least not in this arc. This arc already have enough good guys vs the bad guys. Oh man I can't wait for the fights... Whoever (probably luffy) is going to fight CC will have to go blue holding his breath fighting the dude. Either that or have a oxygen mask on while fighting which wouldn't come as a surprise to me anymore now that I've said it.

On a final note, I hope Oda shows Buggy in a panel to be one of the pirates watching the broadcast with all his starry eyed followers xD.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Different pirate crews with different vid-screens, so he's not with Pekoms, as it would make no sense to be with them after he destroyed one of her convoys.

No more sleeping or poison theories, it's just the logical way of using his powers. And there people still claim him to be just a logia character, I haven't seen an antagonist character use his/her fruit with such versatility since Kaku's crazy moves against Zoro.

Once again Luffy and Co have transformed an small-time boss into one of their allies. Brownbeard go!

Will Oda introduce those two new pirates crews?[The swordsman female and cigar smoking curly head.]

Noooooooooo! Chapter next week. -_- Keep it to once in five weeks Oda.
    Got it!
    And yes, he'll definitely introduce those guys later on, it's Oda. This could result in a massive pirate conflict over the weapons and seeing how Kidd wasn't interested in the weapon itself it means his most definitely interested in either the ones manufacturing it or the ones who are going to buy it. So he might be involved in this potential crisis as well. This also proves that Kidd has become a major power factor since he's included with Big mom and those other two crews as potential buyers.

I also agree with the fact that CC has been extremely underestimated by a lot of people, he has proven on many occasion of being a beast who has done the Croc-DF-homework.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Chopper learnt how to eavesdrop properly since the time-skip, he's fully Solid Snake on the page with Kidd

FuS

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I never actually understood, why Caesar was actually understimated. Seriously, his DF is obviously broken and here he doesn't even need to be a beast himself as his Fruit implies that it won't be easy to counter even for topdogs as every person needs to breath. And actually CC isn't a pushover himself. I would say that in such terms as speed and tactics during the fight he is at least as good as Smoker or maybe even better and it seems he also knows Haki.

P.S. The person on the last panel looks like Hawkings, but I might be wrong...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This also proves that Kidd has become a major power factor since he's included with Big mom and those other two crews as potential buyers.
    Yeah, a confirmation that Kidd is one succsesful pirate by being considered to bus the weapon of mass destruction. I can imagine one of those two or one that's not shown to be a henchmen of Kaidou, it would be the second tease we would get after Drake appeared on that iron Winter Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I never actually understood, why Caesar was actually understimated.
    People likely felt reminded of the Pekoms-Caribou treatment because Luffy was able to hold and punch CC. Yes he doesn't seem to have much of steel like body like most brawlers in this manga or even have the same speed feat as Luffy[no wonder], yet Caesar wins through convincing cunningness. edit: Luffy should be able to touch every logia user right now, everything else would mean that his training wasn't even enough to get throough that important hurdle.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 10, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Just one line: I think that long-haired person on the last page with the Katana on his back is ....

Spoiler show

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh, Kid appears. Nice.

So that's how Luffy lost, Ceasar manipulated the air around them and they fainted. Now it's explained.

New Reply
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast