Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Design your item, technique, AB, etc., in Claymore world

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Design your item, technique, AB, etc., in Claymore world

We will see if I'll manage to trigger at least one reply but I think it's worth a try. As the title of the thread says, here's a place to show your imagination even if you do not have writer's talent (fanfictions are much more difficult).

I'll start but I'm sure that others will be able to think of something better.

Item

A huge hammer made of "claymore alloy" that could be used to make mini earth-quakes (among other things).

Technique (of an awakened)

Ability to manipulate friction by releasing a substance which would lower the normal coefficient of friction but wouldn't affect the AB since it could control it via youki release and change it's parameters as it would like. If something like that was possible in Claymore world anyone/anything that could not fly would be screwed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Design your item, technique, AB, etc., in Claymore world

Oh my God.. This is the thread I always wanted.. hmmmmm now as a start I will only talk about one technique that is in my mind (I have many in my mind but don't have time to post all of them):
    I like to call it Skeleton of Hell: It is simple in principle but requires a miracle to master.. It is like the Quick Sword full release of Yoki but this time not in the hand but in the bones which will allow to change the structure of them and extend, sharpen and do all kind of things with them which if you combine it like with Jean's sword you will get the mega ultimate driller just think about it as when the hand twist is over all the bones are extending in the form of sharp swords and as the drill sword is released not only the swords part will deal damage but also the entire arm will do so as will. Another way to use it is like Rigardo and the six-armed AB but this time using the bones and releasing them from the whole body from the legs into the ground to attack from under his/her feet without giving a chance to stand.. Using a hedgehog like attack to make the enemy unable to approach or attack you directly basically a powerful defensive/offensive technique.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

AB technique where they shoot thousands of small needle-like spikes that hook into skin like porcupine spikes and disrupt yoki and cause hallucinations through yoki manipulation. The spikes would work like antenna to receive yoki (like Pain's metal rods to receive his chakra in Naruto).
    Last edited by Claymore1; July 27, 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Technig: Soundcutter

Similiar to Flora's Windcutter this technique consists of repeatedly unsheating, slashing and re-sheating of the blade. This is done at a velocity great enough to create a sphere around the user that sound cannot leave, hence the name. The moment this technique is stopped all the caught sound unleashes at once, creating a weak explosion.

---

Technique: Invisible Step

The invisible step is a technique originally created for travelling long distances in short time. By impulses of Yoki released only in the users legs she is able to greatly accelerate her steps, reaching velocities near the speed of sound, leaving afterimages whenever she takes another step.
    This technique is also used in combat to qiuckly change ones location, surprise the enemy by suddenly appearing behind him and such. Since the distances on a normal battlefield are short, the user of this technique changes places so quickly, that most people are not able to even see the move, hence the name.

---

Technique: Mindblow

This Technique directly invades the enemies mind in order to make him forget everything he knows for a limited amount of time, creating an amnesia, so to say. It has only been achieved once in the Organization's history and its sole user is long dead. We work on teaching that technique to our current number 10, Raftela, and to make the memory loss permanent.

---
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These are a few techniques I had for my own Claymore characters, though I never posted them in the character creation thread.

Technique: Void

Using their yoki, the Claymore creates a link between them and the opponent's yoki. The link subconsciously attracts them to the claymore, making fleeing an impossible feat. No matter what the opponent does, they will end up in a close proximity of the claymore, usually confusing the opponent and exposing a vulnerability. The use of this ability makes the yoki of the user seemingly disappear, in truth the link between the Claymore and the opponent overwhelms the opponent's senses and makes him overly aware of their own yoki.

Technique: Steel Doll

Using yoki, the Claymore has the special ability to harden the flesh and bones as if they were an awakened being. Any damage done to them isn’t felt and doesn’t show up on their person as a wound or scar. Using this technique they can rush into battle without worry of injury. Because of their hardened flesh and bones, their mass is increased exponentially, allowing them to deliver incredibly powerful sword blows.

Technique: Silver Wind

Using the weight of their sword and their light weigh, the claymore channels the yoki to her feet, allowing them to balance themselves perfectly and let them twirl at high speeds. While spinning, they use their yoki sensing abilities to hunt the yoma down and cut them up.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

As a technique would be awesome it they could channel there yoki through there sword to make it even Sharpe an through the all body like a shield.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoki Circulation

One of the major problems with the Claymore was the fact, that they awakened upon releasing too much of their Yoki. However, one day one of them had made a discovery: When releasing their Yoki, as long as it stays within their bodies, they can, technically, release as much as they want. The warrior discovering it called it "circulating Yoki", hence the name. Today, after much developement, it is a technique that mostly offensive warriors with a talent for controlling their own Yoki, in other words about 2% of all our warriors, can use. It enables them to let the produced Yoki flow around in their body, rather than jusr releasing it. With this some warriors can reach a state, that you could describe as releasing 500%, while their actual output only is at about 75%.

That technique is not without risk, however. Yoki, as particles carrying noteable amounts of energy, damage the body, if used to exessively. Awakening is one of the possible effects of that. Yoki Circulation can only safely be used for little amounts of Yoki (up to 150%). Everything after that can only be done for a certain amount of time, mostly only a few seconds (though sakilled warriors can do it up to 5 minutes).

The effects of that technique are the same, as if the amount of produced Yoki was actually released. A trainee, for example, can, if she applies the technique well, for a short time reach the power of a Single Digit.
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

New Reply