Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions

Chapter 482

The Next Miu-Fight is coming^^
    Last edited by TemplateR; July 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions

This manga pretty much sucks lately

Seriously, Miu-Atlantis, I could care less. We've already seen it pretty much, plus the emotional aspect of it is pretty dumb anyway. This manga like I mentioned is pretty dumb nowadays. Some over the top fights that arent even done well anymore, and some force fed nudity/poorly done relationships/and gags.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh, why couldn't this have just ended with Ryuuto and Kenichi talking about something plot relevant. I agree, I don't really care about seeing Miu and Rimi fight, especially since it's likely to be filled with fan service.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Pretty much in agreement with both of you. I wanted to see what Ryuuto had to say to Kenichi. I don't really care about Rimi vs Miu.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't say I was looking forward to miu vs atlanti. Miu already handed atlanti her ass but on top of that they are fighting over something which effectively stupid. I was expecting atlanti vs kisara or freya simply because that would have actually been interesting. On the other hand we get miu fighting rimi's jealousy intent or something. Its not like I was expecting ryoto and kenichi to talk about something actually plot relevant. I mean, what could that possibly be? Its not like ryuto wanted to talk about something in particular, it was clueless dumbass kenichi who wanted to talk.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I was actually looking forward to an interesting conversation. This is playing out rather tediously. Rimi isn't anywhere near Miu's level, and we've been here already. Hopefully, it blows over quickly and we move on. Although, if Kisara shows up, I wouldn't mind watching her give Rimi a beating.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

my hope is that this blows over very quickly and Kensei her master, or the other mystery man from the Ryuuto/Atlanti trio appears.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that ogata appears and fights any of ryouzampaku, maybe akisame :3 it would kick-ass. Anyway I dont see why do you complain so much about the fanservice after all this is an ecchi manga and that implies lots of fanservice, now it's true that we all want at least some plot cause since okinawa arc we havent seen anything good.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Stripes in the time of Cholera:

The author struggled with Rimi for some chapters during the data arc and after some exchanges between Thor and Miu we finally were able to see Rimi's striped panties. Rimi's skirt is short and should be easy to lift yet for some reasons didn't for most of the fight in the data arc and we need to sum the fact that Rimi was trying to protect her purity too, making that skirt a tough opponent. Once the sesame or Pandora's box was open and revealed in the form of stripes it became a very "common" thing, as if Rimi saw no point anymore in protecting something that was already seen.

I will risk and say that Rimi's stripes are that of white and sky blue with green and pink being an acceptable but less likely (at least for me) colour. This chapter showed us another glance at the ark of the covenant, and my choice of colours remain the same.

Luckily, Rimi's skirt was tamed and now we can enjoy the unadulterated fanservice we deserve.

Now that I think about it I never thought about what character in HSDK holds the best panties. Miu has a simple yet elegant choice of panties, Shigure has a daring and at the same traditional fundoshi (sadly I dislike thongs and anything that resembles it), but Rimi holds the secret of the stripes that Japan is so fond and with good reason! as stripes are as calm and straight as the sea is to a sailor in love with... the sea.

In conclusion and until new advice is provided I must say that Rimi holds the title of miss panties.

My two cents on the matter.

Spoiler show

Lectro Volpi: The struggles of fanservice against uncooperative skirts, July 2012.

Ryuuto!? well, he may become a spy or something. He already met with Kenichi under Kensei's nose and helped in the D&D tournament. See ya!

11. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Told you guys they're would be a rematch.....now comes the nudity

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I admit I too was looking forward to their conversation, and I must say the drawing on this page creates a peculiar feeling kind of like the calm before the storm type thing anyway it gave me chills
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Excluding all the negativity. Whose arc is next? Shigure, Apachai, and Sakaki's past have been dealt with for the most part. I'm thinking Akisame is next since Tanimoto will likely be the last battle and Kensei will make an appearance then. Of course Elder will go last with the Saiga arc.

Looking forward to Kenichi and Ryuto talking and maybe interrupting the cat fight lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Stripes in the time of Cholera:

The author struggled with Rimi for some chapters during the data arc and after some exchanges between Thor and Miu we finally were able to see Rimi's striped panties. Rimi's skirt is short and should be easy to lift yet for some reasons didn't for most of the fight in the data arc and we need to sum the fact that Rimi was trying to protect her purity too, making that skirt a tough opponent. Once the sesame or Pandora's box was open and revealed in the form of stripes it became a very "common" thing, as if Rimi saw no point anymore in protecting something that was already seen.

I will risk and say that Rimi's stripes are that of white and sky blue with green and pink being an acceptable but less likely (at least for me) colour. This chapter showed us another glance at the ark of the covenant, and my choice of colours remain the same.

Luckily, Rimi's skirt was tamed and now we can enjoy the unadulterated fanservice we deserve.

Now that I think about it I never thought about what character in HSDK holds the best panties. Miu has a simple yet elegant choice of panties, Shigure has a daring and at the same traditional fundoshi (sadly I dislike thongs and anything that resembles it), but Rimi holds the secret of the stripes that Japan is so fond and with good reason! as stripes are as calm and straight as the sea is to a sailor in love with... the sea.

In conclusion and until new advice is provided I must say that Rimi holds the title of miss panties.
    That is some deep and nice analysis you'v done, sir

On to chapter, dunno why all mad, i liked it..the best part in it is Miu's and Rimi's meeting...the way they met showing us they are both the same (in terms of attitude) i think (and abit hope) this entire arc gonna be about Yomi and gonna answer: "who,where and why" questions about it.
    And i dont think the actual battle gonna commence, the mans will come and stop this cat-fight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

oh snap round 2 Miu's gonna show her whats really good soon, its not all about speed if thats alkl that other girl has

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dasbones's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rimi is aware that if Ryuuto is a paraplegic...

He can't...

Y'know...

Use the goods?

Better be more talky and less fanservicey the next chapter, even though I'm sure that won't happen.

I am disappointed that Miu followed him, although it's not hard to believe. It just seems to me this was something Kenichi needed to do on his own.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Rimi appearing with an ass cheek showing! Hahahahahahaha deluxe-stuff, its an ecchi yo. An Akisame backstory would work great just before the elders arc cos he seems to be Kenichi's best teacher(take that how you will) and of course his prior relationship with Saiga.

But the chapter was poor at least if Odin could've said some question on the talk "Kenichi we have to talk about the 'Setting Sun' ". Maybe not that direct but some type of progression.

FuS

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast