Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions

I executed Miu to follow him the moment he even bothered telling her about the meeting he was going to have with his former best friend. As for the upcoming fight I hope Rimi has grown considerable leaps and bounds in her training to even compete with Miu, but I don't doubt the Saint Fists training so we may be in store for a surprise.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member haegar's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

actually I think there won't be much of a fight once Miu realizes why Rimi is there, prly it's gonna end in the girls catching some of the boys conversation which might actually get us moving forward on the Miu background plot if Rimuto happens to talk about her to Kenichi ...

not exactly great chapter though it still might lead to something interesting happening ...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wish this chapter was not so short i really was looking forward to the conversation.
    Last edited by aemal23; July 16, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me, or does the writer make Miu crotch-shot us every other chapter ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what i think all three disciple of Ogata are. ( please tell me what you think) I think the 3 disciple tsukube . because the pictures i sew in the manga reminds me of Tsukuba
    1. Rimi
    2. Berserker
    3. Tsukuba

P:S i also think Kajima Satmoi is the related to Shio Sakaki ...... do you guys think is it odd that he looks like the way Shio Sakaki looked with he was younger. loool
    please go to chapter 439 and then look at 384; i swear to god that he looks exactly sakaki from back than ..... but i also thought Kenichi and Sakaki were related too i am not sure. anyway i am not 100% sure on anything; but i will not be surprised by Kajima Satmoi is the son of Sakaki's older sister.
    Last edited by aemal23; July 17, 2012 at 02:33 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aemal23 View Post
    This is what i think all three disciple of Ogata are. ( please tell me what you think) I think the 3 disciple tsukube . because the pictures i sew in the manga reminds me of Tsukuba
    1. Rimi
    2. Berserker
    3. Tsukuba

P:S i also think Kajima Satmoi is the related to Shio Sakaki ...... do you guys think is it odd that he looks like the way Shio Sakaki looked with he was younger. loool
    please go to chapter 439 and then look at 384; i swear to god that he looks exactly sakaki from back than ..... but i also thought Kenichi and Sakaki were related too i am not sure. anyway i am not 100% sure on anything; but i will not be surprised by Kajima Satmoi is the son of Sakaki's older sister.
    Ok sakaki and kajima it's ok to say that they are related but I really don't think they are, but seriously...sakaki...and kenichi?...hell no I dont wanna mean but you seriously need glasses, I can accept for anybody saying that akisame and kenichi are related, in fact the 1st time I saw hsdk I inmediatly thought that they were related somehow...but sakaki and kenichi definetly not.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    Ok sakaki and kajima it's ok to say that they are related but I really don't think they are, but seriously...sakaki...and kenichi?...hell no I dont wanna mean but you seriously need glasses, I can accept for anybody saying that akisame and kenichi are related, in fact the 1st time I saw hsdk I inmediatly thought that they were related somehow...but sakaki and kenichi definetly not.

looool ............ okay maybe it is stupid that sakaki and kenichi to be related, lool and maybe i need glasses; but I guess it was just a WISHFUL thinking

---------- Post added July 19, 2012 at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was July 18, 2012 at 10:42 PM ----------

I have one question ........... i want to support the author where do i go to buy the manga HSDK in english version... i feel bad by reading it online

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2