Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

45 56.25%
  • Good!

30 37.50%
  • Regular

4 5.00%
  • Boring...

1 1.25%
  • Bad!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Fairy Tail 292 Discussion/ 293 Prediction

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 292 Discussion/ 293 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Regulus View Post
    Totaly agree with your guess i also think that mira was chosen but the others asked her if they could go instead of her and by others i mean not only gray

Even the master thinks that mira would be the better choice which u can read here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/265/6

what i cant understand is why everyone started to think that gray is weaker than gajeel , i mean he could fight against 1 of the 7 kin evenly and gajeel had problems defeating 2 subordinats and barely survived.
    http://www.mangareader.net/135-58826...apter-212.html

Ps.
    1. This was my first post here in the forum
    2. Sryy for my bad english
    Well, gajeel was a match for natsu to say the least. I would argue that it also makes more sense for gajeel to be the stronger one plotwise considering he is indeed a DS. That said, grey did not quite match urtear. There was a decent bit of other stuff going on there. It was only when urtear started having halucinations of her past that grey managed to land the finishing move on her to boot. Considering what we saw, it even seemed like urtear was the better one at ice make too (her ice make at least seemed more elaborated than grey's). And to be fair, even if they were not of the seven kin they were 2 mages who overall did seem fairy skilled.

Welcome to the forum!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing to consider: Gray likes to fight. Mira stopped liking battle after the Lisanna incident, and since then most of her battles have been hesitant. She only fought if one of her siblings was in trouble-or if someone was trying to force her to pose nude. Gray's willing to get rough without there being high stakes.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frozen18ice View Post
    come to think about it the strongest team meant before the 7 year arch is that they destroy every place they gone to, that was the real reputation of fairy tale glorified wrecking ball. and mira did call lucy, natsu, erza, gray team before to be the strongest team. but they did destroy a lot of building.
    LOL, so that team is going to be the cause of Charle's vision?

I'd be happy if Fairy Tail simply overdid it again in that vision. No dragon, no eclipse - everything a huge trolling.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    LOL, so that team is going to be the cause of Charle's vision?

I'd be happy if Fairy Tail simply overdid it again in that vision. No dragon, no eclipse - everything a huge trolling.
    I think that Mashima wouldn't make such a risky move, considering how outraged the fans would be about that.

Like it or not, I think it's time for the story to move toward, after all Mashima hasn't divulged any info, for about 200+ chapters, on the dragon subplot of the story, which I believe is quite enough, and I think that, it's not a bad thing to reveal at least a part of the mystery, on why the dragons have disappeared, and what kind of connection Layla (and Lucy, due to her being Layla's daughter), have, with the dragons disappearance.

New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17