Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: [Webtoon] Diamond Dust by Kang Hyung Gu

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

[Webtoon] Diamond Dust by Kang Hyung Gu

Title: Diamond Dust
    Author: Kang Hyung Gu
    Genre: Drama, Slice of Life
    Publishing Status: Ongoing at Daum
    Scanlating Status: Ongoing by EG Scans

Summary:
    This is a story of a girl who was forced to become a piano prodigy from the moment she was born. Born in a family of music prodigies, Moon Hye Rin is constantly forced by her father to practice her piano. She is not allowed to enjoy her life; no friends, no feminine things. All her life must be devoted to piano. When she was eight she dreamed of having her own "piano", her own "color". Now that she has gone older and become a famous pianist, has she found it? Will she ever find it?

(Summary above is written by myself, haha~)

Personal Thoughts:
    A very new series. I read its title at EG Scans website, and thought it was interesting. When I checked the summary, it was about music. I checked it right away. Only two chapters translated from around ten chapters released at Daum, so we only need to look forward to EG Scans' speed.

So far only background story is told; more or less I turned the first two chapters into the summary above. I can sympathize with Hye Rin already, her father is very annoying. I wonder how she will ever find her own "piano".

If you decided to check the series out, I hope you will like it.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Diamond Dust by Kang Hyung Gu

No one tried it out? It is indeed slow but so far quite good. The characters have such history. I think this is a series with many strange, sad characters I've ever seen. I'm looking forward to see how everything is mixed in one problem and another, and ultimately how they are solved. How Hye Rin can find her piano and plays piano again, and if this guy can find happiness in life...

It's only 7 chapters so far, so you won't need too much time to catch up with it!

New Reply