Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 216 Spoiler Thread

Im wondering if its just health that keeps her from producing a chapter a month. After all during her weekly releases she had to do 17 pages more or less in 6 days (asuming you have 1 day off in japan). Now she has done mostly like 20 pages a month thats 20 pages in 30/31 days. so the work load has already been more then halfed!. And dont forget she has a staff working with her to do work too like backgrounds and some of the character art. Its not like its her alone that does all the work. So whats the issue? Is it just health or maybe something else as well?

Btw im not saying health shouldnt take priority but im just thinking that the workload is already way less then it was and still we get many hiatusses all the time.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Tim and Kanda.. They really got it bad this chapter.. I wonder if the order will come to pick Kanda up, he's probably gonna lose some of his memory or something..

I guess that depends on what is making her health so bad, bi-monthly would probably be better for her.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

At this point the Order and the Noah Family should just band together to defeat Apo and then go after each other. (Seriously... Apo-chan is causing problems for both parties.) My wish would never happen, but it's something to think about.

I thought there was going to be an indefinite hiatus and freaked out for a moment. *crossing fingers that this would never happen* Thank goodness though that it's only for the November issue.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, firstly I must say, Hoshino's subtle foreshadowing kicks ass. Secondly, got to say congratulations to whoever predicted the whole issue with Kanda's golem cause I was personally completely ignorant to such a development. And yes, all shit will break loose. Must say I was expecting some involvement from the Order but never in that fasion. I thought they would have found out by hear say or printing press considerring that team ALKAJO (Allen, Kanda, Johnny) (Lol), are pressently in a crowded town fighting off giant metal monsters and running across rooftops. I can just imagine the newspaper headlines:

story1: "White haired boy swindles mofia boss at a game of poker"
    story2: "Clown man and black haired girl with sword destroys swarm of evil machine demons and rescues small girl child"
    Advertisment: "Johnny Gil's repair shop" - fixes everything from watches to conveniently broken printing press machines to even demon talismans and electrical friendship bracelets. Warning: actual friendship sold seperrately
    story 3: " Strange man, asian girl with sword and strange golden dog fight on street side"- What the hell is going on in this town anyway?
    story 4: Mafia lords in economic termoil - tell stories of gambling clowns and white haired boys- story on page 5

And I could go on. The Black order shore need to brush up on their investigative skills, Lol!

6. Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we had seen printers (maybe used for printing newspaper) were broken soooooooo.........

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

So they really were "conveniently broken" huh? Looks like Apo-chan really is covering up his tracks and keeping his prey to himself it seems. Team ALKAJO really have no idea what they're up against here.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

IT'S OUT IN CHINESE ON BAIDU!!
    *off to read*

... HOLY CRAP, THIS CHAPTER
    Last edited by relory; September 03, 2012 at 11:04 AM.
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

10. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1838764134
    Chinese scan
    I was slow
    MY MIND IS FILLED WITH HORRORRRR
    Last edited by non-chan; September 03, 2012 at 11:11 AM.

12. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah... now I´m officially ****ed...... -_- And now I am supposed to endure the hiatus???? WHEN I SAW KANDA LIKE THIS???? Jesus crist... Hoshino is really heartless..... anyways thanks a lot for the link... I can lay down and die......

"One shot is for all you did to everyone here... And all the rest are because you messed up my clothing." ~ Cross Marian to Level 4

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Omggggggg!!!!!!! Poor timcanpy T_T ad earl's look scared me Oo and..... How am I supposed to wait 2 months after this!!!????? Omg, hope Hoshino gets better :/
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Random first impressions:
    • Poor Kanda in the beginning, having no clue of what's happening, all thanks to Allen being a "good boy". Shame on you, Allen Speaking of "good boy", Apo is talking about Allen like he's his little pet... or dog. GET IT? deeerp
    • LOL I love how Apo is just.. casually walking towards Tim while brainwashing Kanda's head in his right hand xD
    • aww, Kanda's golem is crying for its master too
    • Earl's appearance = BEST FREAKING PART I love his new hat design. Johnny's in trouble if he managed to follow Allen all the way D:
    • AAAAH Timcampi! What did he do to you? and.. you didn't.. crack at the end..!? I refuse to believe it!
    • Seriously, Apo is dangerous as hell. He was super scary in this chapter And Kanda is badass, breaking Apo's neck in that state! Even if it didn't do much, it's still epic But I'll repeat: Link, get your ass down from the roof and help them!! Or Noah! Someone! Help them!!!

The artwork is great, it makes the fight incredibly intense, and you can almost feel Allen's confusion and desperation in search of Apo and Tim... and of course the atmosphere when the Earl steps in is AMAZING... I love Allen's expression reflected in the Earl's glasses... and... omigosh, I just love the Earl!! LOL just look at him! He's too perfect!! Now, if only Johnny doesn't spoil the moment.. x'D

... I'm not sure if I am going to survive the next 2 months BUT WE HAVE TO

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

... Isn't Apo-chan's state after being crushed by Timcampy very similar to Allen's crown clown?
    Last edited by relory; September 03, 2012 at 12:18 PM.
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone notice the Earl's new hat has a clown face on it? Foreshadowing he will show up his real face to Allen?

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

very interesting chapter sucks about the break next month but maybe she is sick again, cant blame her for that. the apo is stronger wonder if the early and the 14th will team up to defeat it. would be interesting also if the order shows up they would see allen with the early making it seem they joined forces.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner WhiteMagicBunny's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

GOD WHY?! My poor baby, Kanda ;_____________________; I didn't want to see him like that, he can't die now, he just can't ;_____;
    Apo you bastard!

btw. Does anyone know the english title of that chapter?

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

^"Searching for A.W - Attack"
    Sort of. My English is bad

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast