Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

Lol xD because the chapters always come at the 3rd/4th of each month usually it's easy to forget you even had a chapter that month. When October was aproaching I was like "DGM time?!" only to realise that it was on break..
    I've been getting into other series during the wait

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As the wait grows longer, I'm finding my worry for Kanda and Tim grow stronger...

No rhyme intended, omg.

One more month!

I've been re-reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn during the wait, myself...

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm actually gratefull that school gives me so much homework XD Makes the time go faster!
    Also happy that there are enough manga's that are exciting! (like Magi xD god I love that manga 0o0! Can't wait till the 7th)
    Just be yourself, you're crazy enough

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Biomogyi2's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I'm glad too, that it's not summer break, because if it was, i would die while i'm waiting 2 months for the next chapter. And i can spend my time with my friends, and i have to learn and do my homework, so now i have to wait 'only' one month, but i will survive it
    ~Allen Walker~ Just admit it! He is HOT and CUTE.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    Since we're talking about foreshadowing lately... if you look at the chapter, Hoshino makes sure that Allen's handcuff is shown in most panels. So, here's my prompt prediction for next chapter:

Earl and Allen leave with the ark before Johnny reaches them But then Allen gets constantly shocked because he's too far away from Johnny! And of course the handcuffs are unbreakable; Even the great Hakushaku cannot undo the handcuffs, because Reever is awesome like that And the Noah figure that they can't chop Allen's arm off, because then Allen would be armless when they've cut of his innocence too, and that would just... look too pitiful So then they go back, and the Earl figures that although it's annoying, they'll have to bring Johnny with them too And so Johnny infiltrates the Noah place and will eventually save Lavi, Bookman and the Day!

It's in the stars, it's Johnny's faith to be the main obstacle to the epicness that is Allen and the Earl's private meeting well, if not him, then it's Apocryphos or Link... if the latter is done with his crepes .... So, I'm going to prepare myself for next month in order to forgive Johnny. I love Johnny, but to disturb such a beautiful moment is almost beyond forgivable but, you know... I just can't seem to dislike any of the characters to a great extent
    You are making me laugh so much, omg.
    She has done such a splendid job of isolating poor Allen yet again, except for one pair of questionably legal electro-cuffs which are getting in the way of true epicness. Johnny and The Power of Friendship refuse to be left behind, and not even Hakushaku-tama wants to picture an armless Allen Walker playing poker with his feet (though I don't think Tyki would mind, because it is much harder to cheat using your pants cuffs instead of your sleeves). Devoted spaniel Johnny will do his best to be a third wheel at this momentous meeting of foes; of course we will forgive the Brave Little Tailor once it becomes clear that he wants to grill the Earl about his oversized striped shirt since it's the same fabric as Johnny's hair scrunchie. Plot twist: they obviously shop at the same dry goods emporium. And then Link will be traumatized to find that there is no more nutella for his crepes. Normally he is pretty calm but he will have been waiting in line for two months and that would upset anyone.

I really hope this chapter will be a 30-pager. Of course, more would be lovely, but 30 seems to be about Hoshino's upper limit. At this rate, the translated volumes are going to catch up, which is actually kind of nice, though I'm sure everyone will be sad if there is to be only one volume a year from now on. I wonder when volume 24 will come out...don't they publish the tankobon quarterly or something like that?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

^bwahah, I could say the same to you! I'm crying with laughter here!! X'D

One of the things I love about DGM is how strangely unpredictable it is xD I always spend the wait trying to come up with all kinds of predictions for the next chapter, but somehow Hoshino always does something completely different And the few times I DO predict something right, the plot is never approached in the way I thought it would

But finally it's a little more than 2 weeks left I'm becoming excited already
    D.Gray-man, Magi ~ the Labyrinth of Magic, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

MH Community Awards 2012 are back with Voting Round 1 . In this round, you get to vote for the nominations from the first phase. Being a part of this wonderful community, we expect maximum participation from your end.

Thanks.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hopefully, we could have two more chapters before the year ends

Seriously, it's been a year since we last saw Lavi in the manga...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    hopefully, we could have two more chapters before the year ends

Seriously, it's been a year since we last saw Lavi in the manga...
    I hope so too. But seriously though, so what if we haven't seen Lavi for a while (and probably won't be seeing him until this arc is over), the current arc is pretty damn good even without him for a while. I don't hate Lavi, infact he's actually my third favourite after Link and Allen, but its just that I don't see what purpose it would serve to show him in this particular arc, especially since Hoshino herself promised that he'll be in the following arc. Sure I think Lavi is an exceptional character but honestly I get the feeling that people are too caught up in rushing this current arc just so they can see Lavi (not that i'm accusing you of this). I think its really sad because this has been building up to be potentially one of the most eventful and important arcs thus far.

Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

It's almost november i really wish that we will get a new chapter! I don't want to wait another month. But i can wait, so no big deal, real DGM fans can wait but i just really want to know what happens next

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Biomogyi2 View Post
    It's almost november i really wish that we will get a new chapter! I don't want to wait another month. But i can wait, so no big deal, real DGM fans can wait but i just really want to know what happens next
    It's already confirmed that we won't have the chapter this month
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, Niko, I thought we were only not going to have a chapter for October... Now are we not getting one with November???

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Heiji confirmed it over at the Jump Sq thread. It's because she's sick again.

The Hiatus thread is up and running again.
    Last edited by riki; October 31, 2012 at 05:09 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner IAmArtemis's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gutted that there is such a long wait, but would much rather she got fully better, than pushing herself and getting sick again in a month. Might re-read from the beginning of the series, get my excitement up again!

Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Well then i guess i just re-read the manga again, or maybe re-read some other manga too, just to kill time...

New Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast