Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Link0180's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello...

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Hi Link,

I wonder what does 0180 stands for ?
    hi...

oh that was waaaay back when i played runescape, being a zelda fan i wanted my account name to be just "Link" but it was already in use and gave me several other options, one of the was 0180, so i piked that co it was alsothe easiest to remember, plus you can get the number 7 with the 1 and the 8. (7 is my fav. number)

so yh...thats all there is to it and i just kept it since

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha...thanks for sharing.

Reading your intro, if I ma not mistaken you wanted to draw / write your own manga? I visited your DA page and looked at some of your work. I liked the rubbish manga drawing. You have worked out the story, right? Would you like to share?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Aha...thanks for sharing.

Reading your intro, if I ma not mistaken you wanted to draw / write your own manga? I visited your DA page and looked at some of your work. I liked the rubbish manga drawing. You have worked out the story, right? Would you like to share?
    i write what i can at the Fanfiction section of the forum caled "Elementic Age (soon to be manga)" and so far its only about what type of races there are in the story, tho, im still not quite done with that ether, i'll work on that once i get a properworking computer instead of having to go to a library all the time.

and before anyone asks my demo manga on DA is rubbish...well because it just is, everyone on DA will most lkely aggree to that

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I remember now. I posted in that thread few months back. You said you would post some updates regarding the story and the characters.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i did and i will once things are slightly better for me, the one thing im not sure about is if it'll even make sence to others, a good friend of mine likes it alot and helps me every now and then, bu with the large number of haters i come across i get alittle worried about it

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sadly, there are people who likes to criticize for no apparent reason. But, constructive criticism should be welcomed. You can post your manga, story, etc. here and ask for honest opinions. I am sure you will be able to improve your work. You should give it a try.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

oh i have nothing againt constructive criticism,gives me something to think about on changing my story alittle which is a good thing since i always end up addng more to the story than i had before,the problem i had (or still have) is that most people that came to criticise my work didn't just do that for no reason but to also criticise me as a person because i don't have as much things as they do to do my drawings, plus because my life is going mostly downhill MUST ean im a horrable peron (thats acording to the haters)

aside from that im still drawing on paper for the time being, justhave to find an A3 scanner if i wona get the pics up online =u="

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2