Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

93 62.84%
  • Good

37 25.00%
  • Average

10 6.76%
  • Bad

8 5.41%
New Reply
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 502 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions

Personally I don't know how to feel about SS summoning the Royal Guard or the Royal Guard intervention.
    The reason I said this is because, It might make the quincies look like dumbasses.

They aren't strangers to what is going on in SS, in fact they know the activity that goes in there.
    They've been observing the actions, the strengths, the weaknesses of each potentially dangerous individual who could oppose them.

This page proves http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/489/16 http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/489/17 the Vandenreich leader is experienced when it comes to dealing with SS and I must assume most, if not all his followers are just as experienced http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/501/7 http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/501/8 with dealing with the shinigamis. Plus why would they want to destroy SS if they didn't have personal knowledge and experienced about them?

Now they are ready to strike and cripple SS without showing mercy. Naturally one should think that they've prepared for any potentially dangerous threat and the Royal Guards are a part of that threat.

I have a feeling that if the RG do intervene, It won't stop what the quincies have planned sooo many years ago. I have a feeling that the quincies are ready for anything SS can throw at them.

I don't mean to imply the quincies would defeat the RG in a battle (quite frankly that would suck because we're seeing them for the first time yet they lost their first battle), I only mean to imply that maybe the quincies had already thought of the possibilities of...

Having said all that, I want to point out that not everything goes according to plan. Hakuteiken aforementioned that last weak.
    The word miscalculation exist for a reason afterall ^_^
    Last edited by Kay3795; July 30, 2012 at 10:50 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deadsuit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1st post!
    this chapter blew my mind. I can't believe Byakuya got his @ss kicked like that. He didnt really even put up a fight. He's a good character and pretty cool overall. I do not think he is dead though, i cant accept that Kubo would kill him off in such a pathetic way. I think he will survive somehow
    But on the other hand, his character has been basically fully exposed/explored. It would make sense for him to be dead, or die later in this arc because Rukia can be the head of the Kuchki (spelling?) clan and Renji has bankai and can be a new Captain.

On to Kenpachi. All i can say is that it was sick when he showed up with THREE dead sternritters on his back. He BETTER not die either... i would be very dissappointed but im sure he will not be able to beat Buckbeard, Yama will prob show up and help, while Kenpachi fights the #2 in command. idk if he can win tho.

I wonder if Gin is still alive? i doubt it but it would be cool if he comes back sometime.

I also wonder who's sword is pointed at Kisuke... has to be Grimmow or Aizen, those r my best guesses. Prob Grimmjow. I hope he has a new Ressurection form cuz his "panther cat" form was sorta lame IMO.

I'm waiting for Aizen to be released and whoop some quincy ass soon... Aizen is the man.
    I'm excited to see Kensei, Rose, and Shinji start fighting soon too. Hopefully a Vizard holds up better against these quincies than the Soul Reapers are. It's lookin pretty damn grim for SS right now. I'll be pissed if Ichigo comes and beats everyone, hes cool but idk. Hope he gets his hollow powers/mask back soon too. I'm so pumped for the coming chapters
    But like i said, Kenpachi better not die... And i hope this weeks/coming chapters arent just Soifon, Toshiro, and Dogman getting stomped. I'm Way more interested in wtfs going on in Hueco Mundo and what Kenpachi is gonna do. It's obv too early for Buckbeard to die so idk whats gonna happen.

I didnt really like the Fullbring Arc at all, idk if i even read all the mangas cuz it was just....Lame. But bleach is so good right now and while i dont want Byakuya and Kenpachi to die, Kubo is pulling out all the stops w this Final Arc. Its about time he kills off some good guys too so i guess i cant complain if some of my favorites die. I just really hope Kenny doesnt, at least not yet.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Oh, and just a theory/thought. These Sternritter really know whats up in SS and know a lot about the captains. I'm thinking maybe Uryu was leaking info to them/plotting against the soul reapers since the beginning, but idk. I wonder if he is good or bad now

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

I hope Mayuri finds a way to make the SR not able to steal bankais. i wonder if they can just break those stupid medallions lol. They must figure somethin out or we will prob never see Shunsui and company's Bankai. I want Aizens bankai too. Wonder when Mayuri will show.
    SO MANY THINGS TO CONSIDER.
    Seriously, i think about bleach all the time now wondering wtfs gonna happen next.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Who do you think the 5 war potentials are?
    My guess is
    1. Ichigo (confirmed lol)
    2. Urahara?
    3. Yourichi (better get a zanpaktuo soon)
    4. Kenpachi?
    5. Grimmjow or other Vasto Lordes possibly?
    maybe (hopefully not) Ichigo's sisters, Tatski, Orihime, Chad, lame-o's
    or Ishhin, Uuryu, Ryuken.

How did Aizen know about Ichigo since the day he was born? Lot to be solved there.

Who will die?
    My guesses as far as captains go:
    Kommamura
    Byakuya (not yet but eventually)
    Toshiro (prob not but hopefully....)
    Aizen (helping Ichigo or some bs)
    Yamamoto
    Ukitake (maybe, same with Shunsui)
    Prob a few Vice Captains too

Possible others: Everyone

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    Ichigo and Kenpachi Vs the the king and the leader would be SICK!!! i doubt he'll make it in time tho

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

well kubo did say the main event would be in an ice place of sorts lol maybe its Hitsu's fault!
    Im guessing the final battle will be in the Ice Palace where we first met Buckbeard and the Sternritters. All captains will prob be able to use Bankai by then too (w/o gettin it stolen)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

What about Kuchiki Ginrei? He could well be alive and if so, probably has become a Royal Guard himself. Will he make a return now that his grandson is dead, or on the verge of death, to say the least.
    Every single one of us is so focused on what's going on that we may be missing some other character entering the frame here or there.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Heya, we got a info from a (confirmed) spoiler provider that Bleach is unexpectedly absent this week. No chapter now, and since this week is a double issue (Obon Week incoming), there won't be a magazine next week as well (though possible are earlier than usual spoilers, I expect them somewhen on August 13/14, maybe).

So.... Brace yourselves

ex oriente lux

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
    Perhaps they didn't come to SS to perform a massacre but to gather as many Bankai as possible before falling back to start their next plan.
    I never thought of this but it makes a lot of sense since they keep talking about stealing Bankai's. In the last chapter As Nodt said something like "fool we could have stolen his bankai!" Well they didnt really need it at that time, As Nodt would whoop Renji i think. Maybe you have something here!
    Last edited by Darjaille; July 31, 2012 at 10:59 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions *BLEACH IS ABSENT THIS WEEK

Sorry everybody for the long posts, i just realized that there are separate forums for a lot of what i was talking about :P feel free to reply anyways im eager to hear other people who read bleach's opinions

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    there is an easy fix for kubo. byakuya got sliced by hollow ichigo while he is in bankai second stage. during the exchange he received hollow powers, but the power laid dormant. then next chapter, the power will awaken due to excess guilt of not inability to protect the shinigami pride and beloved ones.byakuya's eyes changing is a sign of this.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

to protest byakuyas death, the fangirls/ fanboys filled kubo tite's house and office with cherry blossoms. due to overdose, tite got alergetic and had severe asthma trauma like ukitake.
    Or Byakuya could be doing what Ichigo (and his dad also?) did, and give up his shinigami powers for absolute power (for a limited time).
    That would also be a reason to explain his "I am sorry" as he is giving up what he holds dearest - his pride.

Though, I would rather he stayed dead to be honest. I like little Byaku a lot, but his death was pretty intense (no one has had such a death in Bleach - utter decimation by their own bankai)
    Infinite RAGE!

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya is likely thinking,"so this is what ichigo felt like when i fought him...".
    Sucks that the chapter is going to be absent yet again. i hope we get a double chapter at least. Im wondering where isshida and his father are. Maybe theyre with isshin right now setting up for a counter attack. after all its not just about the shinigami anymore. these quincy are destroying the balance which will affect the real world.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Were you get the info.?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, here is a crackpot prediction of mine:

What if the stern rittern develop a badge specifically for stealing ichigo's bankai and succeed? As far as we are able to infer bankai stealing is basically stealing power. Not just any power but power and abilities from a zampakuto. Now, ichigo having his bankai stolen would have the implication that zamgetsu himself got depowered. What if stealing bankai from zangetsu results in shirosaki going berserk? As taking bankai would result in zangetsu losing a good deal of power then shirosaki would hypothetically be able to use take power. After all, zangetsu is only in charge for as long as he is more powerful than shirosaki. It would be a perfect opportunity for shirosaki to strike back at least until ichigo gets back his bankai assuming this happens.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post

What if the stern rittern develop a badge specifically for stealing ichigo's bankai and succeed? As far as we are able to infer bankai stealing is basically stealing power. Not just any power but power and abilities from a zampakuto. Now, ichigo having his bankai stolen would have the implication that zamgetsu himself got depowered. What if stealing bankai from zangetsu results in shirosaki going berserk? As taking bankai would result in zangetsu losing a good deal of power then shirosaki would hypothetically be able to use take power. After all, zangetsu is only in charge for as long as he is more powerful than shirosaki. It would be a perfect opportunity for shirosaki to strike back at least until ichigo gets back his bankai assuming this happens.
    Your still talking as though ichigo's dangai training never happened, zangetsu took shirosaki out of ichigo and absorbed him to make the complete and final form of himself. if Zangetsu is still around i think he will be the same as what he was during that training and if that is the case then if/when ichigo returns to his inner self he will realize that the power he once had is still obtainable.... Shirosaki only ever appeared when ichigo was in despair, up until he had the training with the vizords, even then he had to fully transform into a hollow and then fight Shirosaki to prove he was the stronger out of them both, in a way it was zangetsu's way of testing ichigo to make sure he was able to better control his powers.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post

what if stern ritter develop a badge to seal kenpachi's eye patch release reiatsu, or a similar device to cover his other eye, depriving him of reiatsu and light. light may not be an issue as in tousen fight but quincies are long range fighters so the same trick would not work on them. i wanna see the mad scientist of quincy, and mayuri fighting him to the death

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone please forget about Bleach rankings. They will never go up. Jump readers vote to easy-going, simple, fun and uncomplicated things like Toriko nowadays. Look at the style of the latest new series and you'll understand what I mean.

And just like I said: do NOT be surprised if Byakuya survives. The point here is not that he died (still no confirmation for that), but that he lost his battle.

Two weeks. Oh well. Gotta catch up with Silver Spoon then.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Madara~Orochimaru~Tobi~Danzou CONNECTION -- that's all I have to say!

Anyways I want to know what happened to urahara and how the fastest and strongest shinigami (yamamoto) is still not a his destination which is facing the leader of the quincy who he knows which means that he can sense his reiatsu!
    Yammamoto might be using the opportunity right now to beat some information out of one of the weaker Quinces like the location of their home base. Out of all the shinigami they attacked so far they seem to be trying to stay clear of him including the leader which is the perfect opportunity for him to torture someone in private. If Kenpachi can own three Sternritter so easily imagine what Yammamoto could do and should be doing right now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ThaGreatOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Deaths = tension. After hyping up vasto lordes to be above captains (and that as normal hollows, not arrancar) Kubo made the entire espada look like a bunch of losers. I hope at least half the captains die in this war, not because I crave death but because I want these conflicts to mean something. Have buckbeard cleave kenapchi in half off screen. Have shunsui release his bankai only to have his head blown off a second later. Have unohana attacked by 4 stern ritters simultaneously, put up a desperate fight then die screaming as they stab her over and over and over. If anything kubo has been too soft so far. A desperate struggle makes for a better story. Make people dread opening a new chapter just in case kubo decided to brutally and unceremoniously wipe off their favorite character.
    YES YES YES AND YES!!! Explains it perfectly. I don't see how you guys could enjoy watching battles with the good guys NEVER BEING IN DANGER. They went up against HAX AIZEN and you still knew they weren't gonna die, and because of that instead of wondering "what will happen next" you're wondering how will aizen lose and the SS captains survive. I'm thinking that right now as they are losing to the quincy because kubo has never had the courage to create suspense and make wars realistic. Even ONE PIECE had characters on both sides die why not in bleach. Time to stop caving in to the fanboys and finally build suspense again. Kudos to you kubo just ignore all the butthurt rants
    Mashiro SUCKS end of story. Better yet all viazards outside of Shinji were trash

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast