Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

20 17.39%
  • Good

57 49.57%
  • Average

16 13.91%
  • Boring

14 12.17%
  • Bad

8 6.96%
New Reply
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 595 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 595 Discussion / 596 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Where do you see a "crack" in tobi?
    It's right there on the left bottom side of the mask.

Tobi is a imbalanced character of the highest level. Escaping the nunchacks again and again... how could he have evaded that fast, how could he bring up his feet to hit the Kunai when it was flying straight through his head instead down? Nice fight, but an unbelieavable one. Are there still people trying to downplay Minato now?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Where do you see a "crack" in tobi?
    I believe the crack is at the bottom of his mask

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Socrates's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

aha, indeed, i see it now. thanks. This fight is awesome though. Tobi uses his jutsu so automatique, its gonna be legend...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Oh and the hell happened with Naruto's speed...he suppouse to be as fast as Minato with his flying thunder god technique...I soo hate when Kishi does that...he uses something awesome then forgets about it for like 100 chapters to make it feel more dramatic when he'll use it again...That's lame...if it will end with Naruto beating crap out of Tobi thanks to his new found speed Kakashi should say something like:
    - Ok Naruto that's really cool but next time you should start with that.
    Well most likely the reason Naruto haven't been able to use his extreme speed to the max is because he is too focused on trying to get a hit on Tobi with high power jutsus. Also Naruto have been fighting for a long time and had used a lot of chakra so it is understandable that his speed would be reduced (plus he is using the basic Chakra Mode and not the Full Chakra Mode which he used in ch 571). The other point is that, even if Naruto is super fast he still won't be able to reach the level of Tobi and Minato in terms of speed because he can't use Space & Time related jutsus.

Another factor is that Tobi can read Naruto's movements quite easily thanks to his Sharingan plus Rinnegan and Naruto having to rely on his chakra for increased speed is not helping him but instead helping Tobi to detect and predict his movements. Plus he has his Space & Time jutsu which would allow him to escape hits as long as he is able to read them even for a fraction of a second.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh! There's a crack in his mask!
    I believe we are about to finally know who is really Tobi!

And, again this chapter kinda points towards the fact that Kakashi might be linked to him.
    First, the Kamui didn't work, and Kakashi seemed to have understand why.

Could it be because it's Obito!?
    Man... I hope Kishi will have a good explanation if it's revealed to be him...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Socrates's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I never believed in this obito=tobi crap. But i am really starting too doubt.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Tiny crack....ok. I saw some comment in the previous chapter thread about Minato being a beast etc. Of course he was but Tobi was different person back then...He ahd less power and he really underestimated Minato... When you fight against three strong opponents there's no place for undervaluation. But I still hope that Naruto learned something when he watched his father fight against Tobi and we we'll get something similar sooner or later but with Bijuu-dama.
    Well Tobi might have been different person back then but he still used same moves as he used against Minato ...

Oh and the hell happened with Naruto's speed...he suppouse to be as fast as Minato with his flying thunder god technique...I soo hate when Kishi does that...he uses something awesome then forgets about it for like 100 chapters to make it feel more dramatic when he'll use it again...That's lame...if it will end with Naruto beating crap out of Tobi thanks to his new found speed Kakashi should say something like:
    - Ok Naruto that's really cool but next time you should start with that.
    Naruto will never be as fast as Minato ... S/T will always be faster then "fast running" ... but I agree Kishi is kinda forgetting about all that

Quote Originally Posted by Darkelve View Post
    Finally a chapter showing some action. Actually, full of action!

And a couple of interesting developments too. What really surprised me, is that Tobi turns out to be a pretty strong fighter himself after all. I always had the impression he was pretty weak, but hiding behind his summons/Gedo Mazo...

I'm not a fan of the Tobi=Obito theory but at the very least it is heavily suggested in this chapter that Tobi at least possesses Obito's eye.

- It has exactly the opposite powers as Kakashi's Sharingan
    - Tobi "knows" about Kakashi, perhaps because as the owner of the eye, he has access to Obito's memories (similar Itachi mind-reading Kabuto). Although other explanations are possible as well.

- Coincidence?
    - eyedrops: http://www.mangareader.net/93-244-6/...apter-239.html
    - bleeding eyes: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/595/2
    We know Obito had a medical condition. It's very plausible it has to do with his eyes

- Tobi is partly composed of Zetsu goo. Obito was crushed under a rock

My theory (since I still don't believe Tobi=Obito): someone either found Tobi or "possessed" his body and at a certain time discovered the warping power. Then the body got fixed up.

After, Tobi started experimenting to collect or clone Sharingan eyes (his own eye?). Perhaps a dying Madara found Obito and fixed him up using Hashirama's cells and used Genjutsu on him to revive himself later on. Or any other reasonable explanation...

Also, remember the kunai Obito got from Minato? Someone here theorized that Tobi can only get/transport to the location of another Sharingan user. Perhaps Tobi combined his eye power with Minato's seal: Minato could transport to the location of his Kunai, and Tobi can transport to the location of other Sharingan users.
    If that is true, he can 'flash' to wherever Kakashi is.
    I think that Gedo Mazou was just simply too powerfull to get sucked in ... It had nothing to do with Obito IMO
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, the only way I see the good guys managing to defeat Tobi would be Shikamaru. Let's just hope K-11 arrives soon because at this point, they're being driven to a corner. Shikamaru is probably the only character out there to be able to figure out how to get a hit in on Tobi. I can see the K-11 fighting Tobi while the Generals (excluding Shikamaru) and Jinchuuriki plus Guy takes care of the GM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was terrible ? We learned nothing new, I'm getting sick of Tobi's time/space jutsu. I would have rather found out where Oro and Sasuke is going to meet.

And is it just me or is the drawing lacking lately ?
    Last edited by Lost0; July 25, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post
    This chapter was terrible ? We learned nothing new, I'm getting sick of Tobi's time/space jutsu. I would have rather found out where Oro and Sasuke is going to meet.

agreed, I feel like kishi is stalling.
    i hate internet lingo.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It's right there on the left bottom side of the mask.

Tobi is a imbalanced character of the highest level. Escaping the nunchacks again and again... how could he have evaded that fast, how could he bring up his feet to hit the Kunai when it was flying straight through his head instead down? Nice fight, but an unbelieavable one. Are there still people trying to downplay Minato now?
    Minato tricked him. Tobi was unawere of his lvl 2 ST ability. Now only that Minato was the perfect counter to Tobi because of his own ST abilities. Minato would have died some seconds after the fight started when he was grabbed if not for his ability to teleport and Tobi underestimating him and warping him slower then he could (said so himself).

If Tobi knew about his lvl 2.... Then Minato would be in some deep dodo(Tobi would not go tangible if he knew Minato could do that)... Minato had to teleport and pop in Tobi's blind spot to avout the sharingan's prediction trick. Tobi in his curent fight... Well he does not have that problem as nobody is just going to disapear from his face.

But then again i am sure Naruto is going to find a way around this problem to.

Good fight. Finaly we get some fighting where its not huge Mecha crep. Just ninja's with small attacks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Terrible?? This fight is essential and is needed to show how powerful the masked man is despite 4 against one, and no we have seen plenty of sasuke lately and uchiha lately, it's narutos turn to fight

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KalelDaNinja11 View Post
    agreed, I feel like kishi is stalling.
    How if its a chapter only dedicated for battle? How can he stall if they are fighting?
    Or what, now the villain needs to lose in the first chapter?

Good battles always start this way, with the villain dominating, its nothing new.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post

Completely disagree.
    I've been wanting to see this fight for months.

It was started many months ago, and Kishi kept stalling it by showing the Kages and Sasuke.
    Now, it's finally the time to see the hero fight the big boss.

I mean...
    This is, technically, the biggest fight for Naruto yet, even bigger than when he fought Pain.

So, everyone should be enjoyng this fight.
    I hope Kishi takes at the very least 4-5 weeks with that fight.

I don't want it to be rushed like pretty much every other fights in this 4th great war arc.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Minato tricked him. Tobi was unawere of his lvl 2 ST ability. Now only that Minato was the perfect counter to Tobi because of his own ST abilities. Minato would have died some seconds after the fight started when he was grabbed if not for his ability to teleport and Tobi underestimating him and warping him slower then he could (said so himself).

If Tobi knew about his lvl 2.... Then Minato would be in some deep dodo(Tobi would not go tangible if he knew Minato could do that)... Minato had to teleport and pop in Tobi's blind spot to avout the sharingan's prediction trick. Tobi in his curent fight... Well he does not have that problem as nobody is just going to disapear from his face.
    Well Tobi said something now: you're mine it wasn't about the speed of sucking Minato in but about the stuff he was saying ...

The whole point of Minato fight was timing ... he timed it perfectly ... something those three will never do because S/T doesn't rely on changing momentum as fast movement does ... that's why Minato was that fast ... also Minato's S/T was perfect D that's why I say he was great fighter and as you say it counters sharingan's predictive ability ... Minato was truly bad oponent for Tobi ... but hey he was bad oponent for anybody
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

New Reply
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast