Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reborn 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

love the chapter, i think hibari cant work with the team that is facing jager because he would want to fight with his team mates, for sure the team fighting the other team of vindice got illusionist probably chrome and flan that leaves 3 more people they can have, gokudra and yamamoto would be in the team also both of them works well together. hibari is strong but he does not play with others but it would be nice to see him fight with 4 other people.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow i never thought the day when i see such guys joining up to fight together will come . I'm just mesmerized seeing Xanxus there , seems unreal

The only one missing from there is Hibari but i guess we'll see him soon popping up from nowhere and bitting someone to death I personally like how things developed so far. Those who don't like it should just stop reading it , seriously

Anyway looking forward to next chapter , can't wait to see Reborn again in his present time

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder where's Tsuna, Enma andnBasil's heading to, since Reborn's answer madenme think that they are not heading for the other 2 vindice.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    My problem isn't even where Hibari is, it's why Squalo was chosen as part of the monster group. Even assuming that Hibari, Chrome, Flan, Gokudera and Yamamoto are holding the 5 remaining watches, surely Gamma, one of the heavenly wreaths, Adelheid, or even an injured Iemetsu would've been stronger? I'm not a great fan of Squalo, he's strong, but not as strong as many people that've been left out.
    Probably because he's a more important character than Adel, and Iemitsu is still injured. Plus he wasn't there for the meeting. lol As for Gamma...yeah Idk, maybe he didn't wanna leave Yuni wherever the other Arcobaleno are.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    My problem isn't even where Hibari is, it's why Squalo was chosen as part of the monster group. Even assuming that Hibari, Chrome, Flan, Gokudera and Yamamoto are holding the 5 remaining watches, surely Gamma, one of the heavenly wreaths, Adelheid, or even an injured Iemetsu would've been stronger? I'm not a great fan of Squalo, he's strong, but not as strong as many people that've been left out.
    Yeah not like Squalo was able to keep up with XanXas, Fon and Hibari or anything right.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2