Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 396 Spoiler thread

http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/396/2 Chapter's out!!!! What's up with Flan he looks like an infant.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh chrome's there too! Yay!! But no Hibari..I wonder where he is if he isn't with the vongola..
    half a chapter gone explaining their strategy, but it was funny how tsuna couldn't control those three bosses
    No jump next week :/ but that means during that time Amano-sensei can brush up on her skills and work on the plot for her well earned break

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Is she's working on the plot it won't really become a break.^^

Loved Flan this week: "I understand how a baked apple feels. Terrible."

Though it's sad to see that Yamamoto, Gokudera and Chrome struggle so much against those guys, were they all mafia bosses before? Couldn't agree more with the cliffhanger, using Maracas for weapons, also lasers, broadswords, some kind of honeycombs[missle launchers ?] and maracas again.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member K H Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

" We’ll kill you with style " I loved that line

I’m looking forward to their battle but there was one annoying thing in this chapter.
    Reborn: let me tell you my plan.
    Bermuda : you have a flaw in your plan .
    loooooooooooooooool at least make it so they are remembering the plan there's no need to tell the enemy !!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Reborn!'s rank fell again
    Hopefully Amano-sensei able to riase up the rank again after one week break.

Yay! Happy to see Chrome included in the team! Almost all of my guesses were true! That only leaves one battler who hasn't revealed yet. I really hope it's Hibari. He's one of the strongest characters after all

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClangClang View Post
    Reborn!'s rank fell again
    Hopefully Amano-sensei able to riase up the rank again after one week break.
    Changing the plot to increase the ranking shouldn't be anywhere near her priorities. It's pretty much clear now, that this will be one of the last arcs, if not the last, so with steady tankobon sales, she should use all her power to make it as good as possible of a plot.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

I was hoping that Tsuna had made the plans. But it was Dino who calmed the spirit at the meeting and arranged the situation.

Things were going too well. I should know that Tsuna's changing wasn't total.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Though it's sad to see that Yamamoto, Gokudera and Chrome struggle so much against those guys, were they all mafia bosses before? Couldn't agree more with the cliffhanger, using Maracas for weapons, also lasers, broadswords, some kind of honeycombs[missle launchers ?] and maracas again.
    It was disappointing to see the team seemingly dismantled so easily. I'm hoping for some redemption of some sort. The walking armoury would seem to offer lots pf entertainment value. I'm interested in what these new guys have to offer.

The chapter had some moments. The formation of the team to face Jager was hilarious, as would be expected. Good chapter.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

the match up is small gia vs ken, big pino vs rauji, if tsuna, enma and basil, if they are in trouble, the alliance will be there helping, this is the only reason i have so far and that's it.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why some people complain about where hibari, based on his personality. Why would he even be there? It's crowed! I expect to see working with another person but not more than two, at the most.
    I must say, terrible cliffhanger..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chap . Tsuna's battle is getting really heated up , looking forward to him and Basil& Enma's teamwork . Those weapons of Vindice look really troublesome Even Gokudera's sistema CIA got totally blown up .

About the flashback , i have to say i was a little disappointed as well that Tsuna didn't decide everything by himself and as usual got led by Xanxus & co plans .
    As for Hibari , he's hiding in a bush atm and will pop out eventually or he could be near the place where Tsuna is atm

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hdiuy's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn i feel really bad for Gingerbread's fans. Pretty sure fans were happy when Gingerbread appeared and had some link to a bigger plot but got thrashed almost immediatedly after. Not to mention the link wasn't exactly well established. Though not a Gingerbread fan i'm kinda hoping Gingerbread would revive due to his (or was it a her? ) sun flames, but oh well.
    ..: The night is forever old :..

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Every time reborn is on break, Amano comes back with heart stopping awesome. Like adult reborn.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The damage down to Gokudera and Yamamoto reminded me that their opponents are the Vindice and they're not gonna take anything from anyone. I'm pretty satisfied that Amano decided to keep the Vindice at their 'expected' power level and not succumbing to (no offense) Tsuna's minions so easily.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast