Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reborn 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 394 Spoiler thread

Chapter is out Here

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner imcherry's Avatar
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

what is on the 4th page? ಠ ಠ

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A spoiler perhaps?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member K H Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

That fourth one fooled me for a sec too and then I realized that art is completely different from Amano’s .

I can honestly say that this was one of the best chapters of this ark .Because this was supposed to be a war but its really just a bunch people fighting each other ,there was no use of the term war there because war is not just about muscles its about both muscles and brains but this chapter changed it all ,using that tactic and strategies reminded me of || choice || which was pretty awesome and it finally showed that its not just the strongest who win’s a war .BTW that last page soooooooo EPIC !!!
    Holy shit 90 minutes that will be one long battle .
    Last edited by K H Reborn; July 18, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That fourth page scared the crap out of me. I though the chapter was out of order and the last page was to early. Cruel, cruel joke. Anywho, sweet chapter. I'm glad that Enma is back in the game. If this is just one of many plans, then I can't wait to see what else Tsuna has planned. I really hope it is as in depth as TYL Tsuna's strategy. I think after they get rid of the other Vindice they are going to dog pile on Jager.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

This arc has just been too awesome. Tsuna decides to play dirty. I'm totally supportive of the hero using an ambush strategy. The final page was just perfect. Let the games begin.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL can't believe this is Tsuna's plan . I'm kinda shocked considering he decided to cheat in that way

Still i don't mind. Serves them right Bermuda is too annoying , i felt really good seeing him cheated like that Looking forward to next chapter .

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, it was me who dad that fourth page ^^"
    I submitted t to mangastream for a joke
    I should be kicked out of the fandom hahaha

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsuna's plan was sick. I liked his "don't think too badly of me" to the Vindice. Hahaha, it's so ironic as well as a nice slap in the face to the Vindice. I knew it when the Vindice was dropped that it was Enma's gravity abilities. The last picture was pretty cool too with the three Hyper Dying Will warriors. I'm excited to see how the battle pans out, we have Tsuna, Enma, and Basil (two of which were eliminated from the Representative War) which is awesome in itself.

I love the fact that Tsuna decided to fight back dirty and isn't one of the lame "they can cheat but we'll win by fighting fair!" characters. What's Vindice going to do? Complain to Checkerface that they cheated? Hahaha, karma's is a.. y'know.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheating? What do you mean by cheating? Team Reborn and Team Mammon still have two unusable battler watches, right? So it's possible that Enma and Basil using those watches to officially participate in the battle. Unless the others who Tsuna has summoned to the meeting in his house also participating without the battler watches, I would call that cheating.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The hilarious thing is...a few hours before this chapter came out, I was thinking to myself how much I wanna see the 'hyper trio' fight together...Amano! You freaky mind reader, you!

God, that scene with Gokudera's head getting chopped off freaked me out for a second. I knew rigth after that it had to be fake, but such sudden violence, wow. As expected from Vendice, no going easy whatsoever, but neither is Tsuna and them now. I loved how this whole thing was planned out. It really was unexpected and I can't wait to see how the rest of it goes down...(90 freakin' minutes....my God...)

Lol, and now there's all these headless Gokudera jokes going around, it really is quite amusing. And I screamed at the last page (I'm really happy to see Basil doing some fighting again, that boy seriously needs to be shown doing more). And Tsuna's line was awesome as well. Seriously can't wait for the next chapter. xD

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member brigid001's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsuna shows how boss he is again!! Epic!! Now I wonder how the teams are divided. I'm thinking Gokudera and Yamamoto will fight together cause they make a good combo. Dino, hibari and xanxus? I wonder if they areplaying by the books or just getting everyone to participate. Anyway great chapter can't wait for the next one!!
    Fave Manga:
    20th Century Boys, Alive:The Final Evolution, Bokurano, Hunter x Hunter, Kamisama no Iutoori, Liar Game, Reborn,
    Shingeki no Kyojin, Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai wo, Zetman.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member K H Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

I wrote one long explanation about who is going to join the battle but my browser crashed ,so without further ado :
    there are 13 watches ( thats a good omen xD ) 3 for the bosses and the rest are battler ,The bosses will remain the same which means Tsuna ,Xanus and Mukuro .The battler watches are 8 since 2are already with Enma and Basil ,those 8 watches I believe will go to Byakuran , Hibari , Dino ,Squalo,Fran and Chrome and the reason why I choose Chrome is because with Mukuro ,Flan and Chrom they will create the ultimate illusion team.The last two watches are hard to figure out beacause they could be anyone my guess is Adelhid and Gamma or maybe Yamamoto and Gokudera.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the feeling they're gonna keep switching up who holds the watches, sort of like a tag team thing in wrestling. Just keep handing them off to another fighter. Lol!

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast