Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
the one (Panel 3) Rala was talking about?
Anyway, this is offtopic but my point is, Toriko is somehow portrayed as the weakest one, imo. So he getting the weakest beast might be not that surprising.
Sorry for the offtopic ,but i just finalized to check the raw of volume 20 and shimabukuro add pages in the meet between ichiryu and midora , we can see another type of ability by ichiryu like gravity??? or something like that annyone knows what say it?
Personal Prediction for Four Beasts Arc:
- Ichiryuu's message indicates that each of the Four Beasts are Specially Prepared Ingredients, that first require a method in which to expel all toxins from the beasts bodies before they can be killed and eaten.
- Furthermore they are supposed to taste even better when eaten together.
- Each beast has progressively higher Capture Levels, making each more difficult than the last, with Gaoh the easiest and Mounturtle the hardest.
- The Four Heavenly Kings have no idea how to do it, but Komatsu, with his ability to hear the 'voice' of the ingredients, does.
- Komatsu first helps Toriko 'prepare' Gaoh before he kills it.
- They then head North and help Coco prepare Invaitdeath
- They all then head West and help Sunny prepare King Octopus Kong.
- The Kings, their Animal Partners and Rin then head South to help Zebra prepare the Mounturtle.
- After the battle ends, they sample a small portion of each of the Four Beasts (which Komatsu had IGO bring behind them after they were defeated).
- They all evolve their Gourmet Cells four times, once after sampling each beast.
- However a Fifth Beast appears with a higher Capture Level than the other Four Beasts.
- Komatsu explains that the rest of the message from Ichiryuu, which indicates that it came into the Human World to eat the Four Beasts after the beasts have eaten some humans.
- Komatsu then goes on to say to allow the Fifth Beast to eat the Four Beasts, so that the flavours can combine and marinade within it and become even more delicious.
- They allow it to happen, and after a tough battle, the Four Kings manage to kill and eat it.
- The Fifth Beast manages to make their Gourmet Cells evolve twice in a row, and Toriko decides to make it his Full Course Menu Meat Dish.
^ I really like your prediction. It feels like you got into the mindset of Mitsutoshi.
And I think the capture level intel Rin got proves that the beasts get consecutively stronger. Seeing as how Coco is already having trouble and Toriko seems confident enough to end things quickly I can very likely see moving from one beast to another.
However since the four beasts eat humans. So wouldn't eating them be kind of like eating humans too?
This is the last ingredient on the list of Heavenly Kings list they should defeat these 4 beast by themselves. If they can't win without Komastu help i be pissed, he has already had his moments in helping Toriko get his training ingredients.