Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Toriko 197 Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BlackHair's Avatar
    Country
    Sri Lanka
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 197 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dasbones View Post
    Nay sir, I dare say he has mastered the art of the Spork!
    That's definitely a weird and wild prediction there. I will give you kudos if this turn out top be true. xD

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    Terry must have sensed one of the other beasts and thought it was more dangerous.
    I was thinking the same. Perhaps the one (Panel 3) Rala was talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    [..] each them have different fighting styles, it's hard to tell who's the strongest.
    Zebra aside, I can see Toriko winning against Coco but losing against Sani. Meanwhile Coco winning against Sani and well, you get the rest. Imo it should be a sort of Rock-paper-scissors relationship.

Anyway, this is offtopic but my point is, Toriko is somehow portrayed as the weakest one, imo. So he getting the weakest beast might be not that surprising.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the offtopic ,but i just finalized to check the raw of volume 20 and shimabukuro add pages in the meet between ichiryu and midora , we can see another type of ability by ichiryu like gravity??? or something like that annyone knows what say it?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fkm789 View Post
    Sorry for the offtopic ,but i just finalized to check the raw of volume 20 and shimabukuro add pages in the meet between ichiryu and midora , we can see another type of ability by ichiryu like gravity??? or something like that annyone knows what say it?
    This looks interesting, I pm'ed Kewl about it just now, so let's wait and see.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Personal Prediction for Four Beasts Arc:
    • Ichiryuu's message indicates that each of the Four Beasts are Specially Prepared Ingredients, that first require a method in which to expel all toxins from the beasts bodies before they can be killed and eaten.
    • Furthermore they are supposed to taste even better when eaten together.
    • Each beast has progressively higher Capture Levels, making each more difficult than the last, with Gaoh the easiest and Mounturtle the hardest.
    • The Four Heavenly Kings have no idea how to do it, but Komatsu, with his ability to hear the 'voice' of the ingredients, does.
    • Komatsu first helps Toriko 'prepare' Gaoh before he kills it.
    • They then head North and help Coco prepare Invaitdeath
    • They all then head West and help Sunny prepare King Octopus Kong.
    • The Kings, their Animal Partners and Rin then head South to help Zebra prepare the Mounturtle.
    • After the battle ends, they sample a small portion of each of the Four Beasts (which Komatsu had IGO bring behind them after they were defeated).
    • They all evolve their Gourmet Cells four times, once after sampling each beast.
    • However a Fifth Beast appears with a higher Capture Level than the other Four Beasts.
    • Komatsu explains that the rest of the message from Ichiryuu, which indicates that it came into the Human World to eat the Four Beasts after the beasts have eaten some humans.
    • Komatsu then goes on to say to allow the Fifth Beast to eat the Four Beasts, so that the flavours can combine and marinade within it and become even more delicious.
    • They allow it to happen, and after a tough battle, the Four Kings manage to kill and eat it.
    • The Fifth Beast manages to make their Gourmet Cells evolve twice in a row, and Toriko decides to make it his Full Course Menu Meat Dish.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I really like your prediction. It feels like you got into the mindset of Mitsutoshi.
    And I think the capture level intel Rin got proves that the beasts get consecutively stronger. Seeing as how Coco is already having trouble and Toriko seems confident enough to end things quickly I can very likely see moving from one beast to another.

However since the four beasts eat humans. So wouldn't eating them be kind of like eating humans too?
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    ^ I really like your prediction. It feels like you got into the mindset of Mitsutoshi.
    And I think the capture level intel Rin got proves that the beasts get consecutively stronger. Seeing as how Coco is already having trouble and Toriko seems confident enough to end things quickly I can very likely see moving from one beast to another.

However since the four beasts eat humans. So wouldn't eating them be kind of like eating humans too?
    It is definitely unhealthy to eat a man-eater, but it isn't considered cannibalism, unless a person directly ate another person. Also, that is why I predicted the toxin ridding method in my first point.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the last ingredient on the list of Heavenly Kings list they should defeat these 4 beast by themselves. If they can't win without Komastu help i be pissed, he has already had his moments in helping Toriko get his training ingredients.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Roronoa Zoro View Post
    This is the last ingredient on the list of Heavenly Kings list they should defeat these 4 beast by themselves. If they can't win without Komastu help i be pissed, he has already had his moments in helping Toriko get his training ingredients.
    Well yeah but Komatsu is the main partner of all the 4 heavenly kings. As said by Toriko himself that he is the one thing that will hold the group together in the gourmet world, so getting help from him would make much difference since he wouldn't be fighting himself rather through Toriko and the others.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3