Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team JMan

8 88.89%
  • Team Orochimaru

1 11.11%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Team JMan vs Team Orochimaru

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team JMan vs Team Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

As true as it is that Sasuke got blasted back when fighting Bee let's not exagerate. He could react to them and keep up, he even charged in with nosharingan and so he had to fight at least part of it with no sharingan:
    Him fighting when Bee is using that big sword:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/411/9
    Not only keeping up but also hitting Bee:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/411/10
    Yes it did nothing as Bee is a mountain of a man stronger then Raikage but he got hit.

keep in mind this was all done WITH NO SHARINGAN.

Then the 8 swords:

Bloking lots of attacks.
    More of them.

Yes he got sent flying back but still. He kept up somewhat. Also Suigetsu states something about the swords that is interesting:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/411/16

Not much of a feat but before getting hit Sasuke was able to make sure his vital organs are avoided.
    He "kept up" with Lee too in the scan I posted since he blocked and reacted to the kick, yet he was still severely outclassed.
    You can't judge an action, or some second of combat as "keeping up", Bee was toying around and still was the clear superior fighter. If Sasuke was able to "keep up", then why they attacked him 3 on 1 afterwards?
    I'm not saying Sasuke is a noob, is incapable or a slowpoke, I'm saying that he is not that fast, not that skillful and the sharingan is not that invincible.

Keep in mind that the notion that Sasuke is fast was given by a guy that later on couldn't react to Sai.
    While the notion that Yondaime is fast was given by a nation that he soloed in a war, the fastest guy in the Narutoverse before Naruto came and the major candidate of being the Final Villain of the story.

Quote Quote:
    But yes if he is tagged and Minato popes in his back he is not going to be able to react to that as he can't see it. The only way he can react is if he figures out Minato is going to do that and its not imposible. He would know that poping in his face would be a stupid move and the only place left would be right behind him so he could strike back the moment Minato disapears fom his face. Also he could use his raiton curent the moment Minato disapears as it is a 360 degree attack and it would matter not where Minato pops.

Now you belive Minato can just grab Minato something that i don't belive. If Minato is just chariging at him Sasuke can counter, Minato would need a blind spot attack to do anything, Minato never displayed the ability to do what you state. Why exacly has he blitzed like that? Name 1. Also you are ignoring the fact that grabed is no GG. He can remove the seal at least 2 times by changing bodies.

Now vs Itachi he had no need to put more distance but he can jump back and trow his own Kunai and the distance would be great enough. Also Minato does not have a bilion tags on him. Just trowing them out is a stupid move as he would need to grab them after that...
    You can't predict when Yondaime will use Hiraishin, Sasuke hasn't showed nowhere to be even comparable to Yondaime in intelligence and smarts, also him disappearing is instant, how can Sasuke react to instant attacks?
    He doesn't have Susano'o, and Yondaime's Hiraishin is faster than A's V2.

Yondaime can grab Sasuke because the situation I showed you can be easily replicated, Sasuke doesn't use Chidori Nagashi 24/7 non-stop.

As for Yondaime's kunai, he has 2 bags behind his back which are littered with Hiraishin kunais, he can spam them as much as he likes.
    5 Kunai isn't spam, and say he launches 5 kunai, Sasuke would need to predict which one Yondaime would use, if he would use V1 or V2 or not, and what Yondaime is doing after that.
    Imagine it with 10 kunais.
    Say there is some kunai around. Can Sasuke look at, say, 15 targets at the same time?
    No, he couldn't keep up with base Bee with 7 swords in front of him, and he doesn't have a Byakugan or a Rin'negan to have 360° vision

Quote Quote:
    As i said before this is wrong:
    1-That ONLY eliminated the genjutsu used on the Kyuubi. Madara hiself was showed to just genjutsu the Kyuubi into a pet. Its not like Kyuubi signed anything with them. You also think Oro signed a contract with those doors he summoned? Makes no sense.
    2-We only have evidence it can brake the CONTROL over the Kyuubi. Did you see the Kyuubi getting unsomened? So even asuming it works on ANYTHING else then the Kyuubi would it eliminate Oro's control over the doors, like what lol. Also eliminate the control over the snakes he does not have as those things work by themselfs.

In conclusion that showed that it can only remove the control, kyuubi did NOT get unsommed so why would the doors here?
    Tobi himself calls it a "contract seal", and it looks exactly like the signs a Kuchiyose does.
    Even if you would want to say that Tobi is wrong, Tobi has a useful, little eye capable of reading through every jutsu it sees, meaning that if the seal Yondaime used is a contract seal, it means that the seal Yondaime used can break contract seals, since, as I said, every Kuchiyose needs a contract

Quote Quote:
    So he is going to enlarge a frog making a bar and invite them in for a beer? Let's be serious them going inside would mean they are the biggest imbeciles in the world. Just drop a big snake on it and go home. Why would they go inside whatever JMan creates? Its not like he can make it and the others don't see something as big as a house poping up.
    Lol no, remember when Gamabunta ate the Pein body?
    I meant like that

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Team JMan vs Team Orochimaru

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    He "kept up" with Lee too in the scan I posted since he blocked and reacted to the kick, yet he was still severely outclassed.
    You can't judge an action, or some second of combat as "keeping up", Bee was toying around and still was the clear superior fighter. If Sasuke was able to "keep up", then why they attacked him 3 on 1 afterwards?
    I'm not saying Sasuke is a noob, is incapable or a slowpoke, I'm saying that he is not that fast, not that skillful and the sharingan is not that invincible.

Keep in mind that the notion that Sasuke is fast was given by a guy that later on couldn't react to Sai.
    While the notion that Yondaime is fast was given by a nation that he soloed in a war, the fastest guy in the Narutoverse before Naruto came and the major candidate of being the Final Villain of the story.
    We do have a diference. Even vs Naruto with some Kyuubi charka (Sasuke with 2 tomoe) he could block the first hit but then got owned. Just puting your hand up before the target get's to you its not that impresive.
    Now Sasuke vs Bee blocked what? 50 blows at least? Bee had 8 blades and count the number of spins he does... Could be a lot more then 50..

Then you have Sasuke actualy hitting Bee before the 8 swords, when Bee was using Suigetsu's big sword.

In no way do the 2 events can be considered the same. If anything Sasuke dodged/blocked a lot of blows here.

Quote Quote:
    You can't predict when Yondaime will use Hiraishin, Sasuke hasn't showed nowhere to be even comparable to Yondaime in intelligence and smarts, also him disappearing is instant, how can Sasuke react to instant attacks?
    He doesn't have Susano'o, and Yondaime's Hiraishin is faster than A's V2.
    As i told you before as long as Sasuke keep moving so he does not have tags around him(keep moving to a diferent area and never again back to the same one) he only needs to counter Minato's normal attacks. He has no need to counter ST. Minato would be FORCED to follow him as if he does not and Sasuke get's to shoot 4-5 fireballs into the sky the fight is over as he 1 shoots JMan.

Also Sasuke is smart enough to counter this. Sasuke was only going emo, moron mode after he got MS. Before that he was acting very smart. He does not need to beat Minato in brains to use a simple tactic to avoid ST.

Quote Quote:
    Yondaime can grab Sasuke because the situation I showed you can be easily replicated, Sasuke doesn't use Chidori Nagashi 24/7 non-stop.
    He does not need to. Only if Minato somehow tags him, then he just w8ts for Minato to disapear from his face and activate it.

Quote Quote:
    As for Yondaime's kunai, he has 2 bags behind his back which are littered with Hiraishin kunais, he can spam them as much as he likes.
    5 Kunai isn't spam, and say he launches 5 kunai, Sasuke would need to predict which one Yondaime would use, if he would use V1 or V2 or not, and what Yondaime is doing after that.
    Imagine it with 10 kunais.
    Say there is some kunai around. Can Sasuke look at, say, 15 targets at the same time?
    No, he couldn't keep up with base Bee with 7 swords in front of him, and he doesn't have a Byakugan or a Rin'negan to have 360° vision
    Just jump back and trow your own kunai to block all the ones coming from Minato and then keep moving back.

Again you asume Sasuke would fight in the middle of the kunai field and that makes no sense as nothing is forcing him to do so.

Quote Quote:
    Tobi himself calls it a "contract seal", and it looks exactly like the signs a Kuchiyose does.
    Even if you would want to say that Tobi is wrong, Tobi has a useful, little eye capable of reading through every jutsu it sees, meaning that if the seal Yondaime used is a contract seal, it means that the seal Yondaime used can break contract seals, since, as I said, every Kuchiyose needs a contract
    Again even asuming it works on anything BUT the kyuubi how would it be used here? The seal CLEARLY can not unsommon ANYTHING. So what? Is it going to brake Orochimaru's control over the gates, he has no control, he just summons some stuff and they are there.
    How about the snakes? He is NOT controling them with anything, they follow Oro because they whant to.
    If the Kyuubi liked Tobi and wanted to keep helping him the contract seal would have been for nothing as it would do nothing.

Again explain to me how is that thing helping Minato here. I have no idea what contract it brakes and its irrelevant considering IT DOES NOT unsommon the animal, object.
    But the only thing showed to BRAKE was the GENJUTSU. Clearly the seal stopped the genjutsu and NOTHING else.
    Again please elaborate how would this work here. The only thing you got is that it brakes the genjutsu on a beast you are controling. Aside from that it showed to do NOTHING.

Quote Quote:
    Lol no, remember when Gamabunta ate the Pein body?
    I meant like that
    I also remembering a SM Naruto creating the opportunity, i also remember a frog in SM TROWING the bloody frog... Considering nobody has SM to trow a frog... How exacly are they going to do this? Ask Oro nicely to jump in? Even if he does all Oro needs to do is summon a big snake and rip Gamabunta up from the inside.
    I have no idea how would JMan get Orochimaru inside a frog and then keep him there long enough for his jutsu to trap him.
    Last edited by xXan; July 30, 2012 at 02:12 AM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5