Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

27 38.03%
  • Good!

23 32.39%
  • Regular

15 21.13%
  • Boring...

2 2.82%
  • Bad!

4 5.63%
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, there is something a tad off here. Weislogia is supposedly the white dragon and skydrum is the black dragon right. Does this mean there are 2 black dragons? Skydrum would be sting's black dragon and acknologia would be the black dragon of apocalypse.
    No, Weisslogia is the white dragon, Skyadrum is the shadow dragon, and Acnologia is the black dragon.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, Black Dragon and Shadow Dragon are different. Acnologia is the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, Skyadrum is the Shadow Dragon and Weiss Logia is the White Dragon.

It would indeed be awesome if Weiss Logia and Acnologia are brothers making Rogue and whoever (Zeref xD) is the Black Dragon Slayer are destined to fight or something but Rogue is weak and so Zeref needs to be defeated by Natsu or something like that.

Either way, the last pages got me thinking on what's to come. I'm really hoping for the week to go by fast xD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

ichiya's fight was funny i'll admit it when Nichiya came out of the bunny i put my head down and laugh so hard, but on the other hand it was kinda dull, kagura's fight should of been shown more over that fight. It looked like it was one epic fight and she still wasn't using her full power. I thing Erza or Jellal will be the one to make her go all out.
    Now Finally! Finally! the fight i've bin waiting for Natsu vs Sting this fights going to be one hell of a fight, if the Dragon's Don't interrupt it hope not.
    There is a lot of different scenarios going through my mind, for starters
    1 The dragon interrupt the fight before there finish,
    2 Gajeel Looses leaving Natsu to fight Sting and Rogue By him self (but i don't thing that well happen), i mean Gajeel is stronger now he got sick on transportation now LOL
    3 Natsu and Gajeel bout loose, buts that just my mind running a muck.
    My real thoughts are this fight is going to be epic some awesome Dragon Slayer magic being unleash, and finally get to see what type of DS magic Sting an Rogue uses, and some more info about the two Dragon Vice Logia and Skyadrum can't wait till Next week

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    Maybe.

I think that the key point here is the fact that Sting and Rogue have dragon Lachrimas. And i guess those where made from their "parents".

Dragon Slayers can revert Lachrimas back into living things... hmm... You know, it kinda makes sense, that Dragon slayers can make Dragon Lachrimas out of the dragons. You slay a dragon, you make a lachrima to boost your power.

I can totally imagine it. Natsu punching Sting so hard, that Vice Logia pops out like a Chestbuster from Alien franchise.
    This sound like it could happen for real, all of this has been proven so all we need to see is the punch from natsu to sting face's lol, but this could very well be true Nice idea.
    Last edited by dark angel KaRamo; July 27, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

About Sting and Rogue, i have a feeling that they would end up using 2 types of DS Magic elements. Thats because they are the 3rd generation DS, which means that not only they have learned DS Magic from there Dragons but they also have Dragon Lachrimas inside there body, and we don't know yet if the element of the Dragon Lachrima matches with the element of DS Magic which they learned from there Dragons. So, if the elements are really different from each other then this way they could use 2 elements together.

Note: This is just a theory of my (not sure if anyone else had said the same thing before), so i could be wrong about it.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Just LOL at Elsa's reaction. And she's right. One Ichiya is already hard to bare - now Nichiya is too much (stupid pun btw). And JennyxHibiki is official.

That lines from Igneel made me start to think if Vice Logia and Skyadrum were actually humans - or if Sting and Rogue actually are them at some point.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Personal Prediction for the Grand Magic Games:
    • Natsu makes Sting and Rogue promise to tell him about the Dragons they met if Fairy Tail wins.
    • The Dragon Slayers start fighting, and reveal that they all have dual-element Dragon Slayer magic:
      • Natsu with his Lightning Flame Dragon Mode;
      • Gajeel with a Metal-Earth (or Metal Ore) Dragon Mode gained through training;
      • Rogue and Sting also utilize two elements each, one gained from the Dragon lacrima, the other through their Dragon teachers.
    • The end result is either a draw or a win for Fairy Tail.
    • For the last days event, I think it is either:
      • a Battle Royale, in which all the members of the teams fight each other, with the last one standing being declared the winner;
      • an Elimination Tournament match up, which starts similar to day 4's tag battle, but then the 3 winning teams send the remaining fighters for a Battle Royale, with 9 fighters (3 per team).
    • Fairy Tail somehow wins the Games, however, during the night 6 or day 7's celebration, Lucy is kidnapped. She is either taken when:
      • after Yukino manages to escape Arcadios in order to warn Lucy and they are both capturedin the progress, or;
      • she is silently kidnapped while the rest of the guild is distracted.
    • Lucy gains Yukino's keys, which Yukino either willingly or is forced to give.
    • The rest of the guild starts looking for Lucy, but finds her nearly too late.
    • Fairy Tail starts fighting Arcadios and Fiore Kingdom mages, but the commotion brings the Magic Council and the other guilds, who also fight with Fairy Tail after realizing what Arcadios is doing.

• During the commotion, Jellal and Erza encounter Millianna and Kagura, and they fight each other, Millianna and Kagura wanting revenge, with Jellal and Erza trying to get past them in order to save Lucy.
    • After Millianna is knocked out, Kagura unsheaths her blade forcing Jellal and Erza to get serious.
    • They managed to defeat Kagura without killing her, though Jellal gains a fatal wound.
    • Lucy is being used to power a magical weapon, which requires the special magic of Celestial Spirits, but Fairy Tail manages to save her.
    • In the process of saving her, Lucy is infused with the magic of the weapon, giving her more magic and a new power.
    Last edited by Shadoguardian; July 28, 2012 at 09:34 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

YUKINO IS GONNA DIE

the eclipse gate needs a sacrifice of a celestial mage that is most certain. looking back the training arch that took them to the celestial spirit realm with the massive amount of plue could signify the mages lost to zenotopia arch coz i think the church is killing the celestial mages in the churches

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frozen18ice View Post
    YUKINO IS GONNA DIE

the eclipse gate needs a sacrifice of a celestial mage that is most certain. looking back the training arch that took them to the celestial spirit realm with the massive amount of plue could signify the mages lost to zenotopia arch coz i think the church is killing the celestial mages in the churches
    Well, I doubt that Yukino is going to die, since everything points out toward the fact that Lucy is going to be the only Celestial Mage used in the Eclipse Gate ritual, and the reason why it's considered a sacrifice is caused by the fact that it apparently requires every one of the 12 Eclipse Zodiac Key's to be opened at the same time, and naturally no "human" mage would be capable of having such a huge amount of magic energy to survive through the opening of 12 celestial zodiac spirits at the same time - we have seen what opening the gates to, 5 celestial spirit's + plue has done to Lucy - after one second, she has been completely drained of her magic energy, so opening all of the 12 Ecliptic Zodiac Spirit's, at the same time, in most cases (since I believe Lucy's is going to be different) would mean an instant death to a summoner, who would be foolish enough to do something like that.

And honestly, why would he introduce us to Yukino's character, and portray her as such an innocent and likable character, if Mashima has actually planned to kill her, later on after all,considering how few character death have happened in the series so far, I doubt that Mashima would do something like that, unless he's going to make Yukino suffer a quite dramatic personality and character change, later in this arc.

@Shadoguardian

Well, that's quite a good prediction, but I disagree on two things:

Spoiler: some Rave Master spoiler's show
    Last edited by Chris38; July 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if you have for gotten to read the part where charlie had a vision of lucy crying and in the castle where wendy suddenly lost consciousness and the chapter that arcodios eye where as big as mira boobs when he realized she was also a celestial mage and how there was a mention of zentopia incident not a lot of celestial mages exist in fiore. one of two things can happen because we all know lucy will be kidnap its just a matter of time and also yukino is in the city still and joined some guard of some form plus she want to give her keys to lucy and the part that trumps you the most is that HER LIFE IS NOT HER OWN IF SHE DIES IT ALL FAIR BECAUSE SHE DIED ALREADY IN THE KAGURA FIGHT mashima was just being nice and it helps the plot and development if you noticed in the anime they have been killing people by orasion sei to purge the world of the followers of some CELESTIAL MAGE fairy tale is growing.
    if you say nobody died yet grays master was dead from that monster using ice shell, plus ebolas lissana, two of the dragons weisslogia and skyadrum well according to sting and rouge, zankro died in the hands of zeref and also master hades. zero, lyla hearthafelia and lucy father and ivan from saving erza in jellal arch, cat sheilter guild. all those are dead not all of them might not die from magic but they are in the story along the way so DO NOT SAY THAT NOBODY HAVE DIED YET IN FAIRY TALE IT WAS JUST TASTEFULLY DONE. plus killing one of the members of the guild will not help the story like bl32ch fairy tale has more love in the story and having a character die like lucy will be a sign of a much darker manga mashima could do it but as you said it will be far too similar to his old works fairy tale is a different work of his, i believe that could reach one piece quality because it has the balance of funny, epic, serious TROLLING we all hate and love at the same time. but if he does do a game of thrones in fairy tale its well possible also but i really do hope he does not do it on lucy not when you almost have all the keys of the zodiac. it could even be that because of the incident lucy goes to the celestial world a day in there is 3 months in the real world it also works with levy being the narrator and natsu finding igneel done but searching for lucy opens and more arch and places can be added i think mashima set up this manga for the long run not the quick dash we got a hint of the things to come earlier with the conversation of igneel and grandine and that was along time ago plus the anime is barely doing filler arch but the filler arch is included in the manga unlike other manga's anime (bleach, naruto) that hits you with monkey shit in your face when you go inside a zoo.

(i might be a little bias about lucy rereading my post sounds a little fanboyish) T___T nuuu not lucy= kill= yukino instead
    Last edited by frozen18ice; July 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

vicelogia thats an interesting name, based on the name could be acnologia's brother or something? which means rouge's dragon master.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@frozen

I didn't say that Lucy is going to die, did I, from what I remember I said that Lucy is going to be used in the Eclipse Gate ritual, since she has got more keys then Yukino, and I think that all the Ecliptic Zodiac Keys have to be contracted with the person, who will be used in the ritual, and at this point I doubt that Lucy is going to lose the spirit's she has already been contracted with.

What I meant to say that Lucy should suppose to die, when she's going to be used for the Eclipse Gate ritual, but, because of some revelation from her past, more exactly, because of the relation that her mother Layla, has with the dragon race, Lucy will survive through the Eclipse Gate's opening no matter how much magical energy it uses, and no matter what, other outrageous requirements this gate has.

The reason why I think that's going to happen, is the fact that Carla's premonition, definitely implies that Lucy is using some kind of magic that we haven't seen her using earlier, and she has to obtain that magic, from some, at the current moment, unknown source.

Not to mention that, if Mashima won't reveal what kind of connection Layla and by extension Lucy has with the dragons, along with the mysteries surrounding Layla's death, that I ask you this, when do you think that is going to happen ?

Since, in my opinion, the perfect opportunity to reveal the mysteries surrounding Layla's death, along with her connection with the dragon race, is in the current arc, and I would be pretty iritated if nothing is going to be mentioned on the topic of Layla and what kind of connection she has, in relation with the dragons disappearance.

Of course, the bet between Yukino and Kagura has some importance, but, in my opinion, it pretty much indicates that Yukino might join Mermaid Heel, after this arc is over, since her life is Kagura's, and considering what we have seen about Kagura's personality, she definitely wouldn't want Yukino to lose her life, to anyone else, but her - at least that's what I think.
    Last edited by Chris38; July 28, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Chris38
    I said that Lucy is going to be used in the Eclipse Gate ritual= (ohhh let have her hold candle yeah the common guard cant do that job being part of a RITUAL means only a few things and one of them is to the offering/sacrifice for a ritual) might want to check the meaning of words
    SACRIFICE = is the offering of food, objects or the lives of animals or people to a higher purpose or to God or the gods as an act of propitiation or worship.
    While sacrifice often implies ritual killing, the term offering (Latin oblatio) can be used for bloodless sacrifices of cereal food or artifacts.
    the offering of animal, plant, or human life or of some material possession to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.
    the person, animal, or thing so offered.
    the surrender or destruction of something prized or desirable for the sake of something considered as having a higher or more pressing claim.
    the thing so surrendered or devoted.
    lets face it opening that gate got some crazy implications unless its the game to rainbow piggy that poops candy something will be taken to open the gate:
    1. life of the summoner (lucy or yukino)
    2. life of the zodiacs them dying from being part of the ritual
    3. magic power taken in exchange of opening the gate
    4. could also be the life of celestial king
    5. lucy losing the ability to summon any of the zodiac permanently
    6. lucy's keys being destroyed closing the gate of the zodiacs forever opening the eclipse gate in exchange
    arcadios intends to use lucy or yukino to open the gate if nothing bad will come about opening the gate why go the trouble of kidnapping the person to open it in the first place if you ask me as a logical person if people try to kidnap somebody that means the cost is far too high to even ask the person to agree from asking them nicely.
    you might want to reread this whole arch not to be rude
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/274/21 what do you do to a fruit after you pick it
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/275/20 lucy not dead but crying why cry if nothing is lost
    Last edited by frozen18ice; July 28, 2012 at 02:35 PM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@Frozen

True, you have kind of got a point, but overall we don't know what kind of loss or sacrifice is going to occur - after we still don't have any clues on what the Eclipse Gate is going to do, and how it's opening is going to look like - the only things that we know is the fact that the gate requires 12 of the Golden Keys and a Celestial Mage to serve as an "sacrifice" - while Yukino losing her life, is a little better then something bad happening to Lucy, in my opinion, but still Lucy crying in Carla's premonition might have many different meaning's - it might have something to do, with whatever happened to Lucy's mother, maybe she sacrificed her life to give Lucy some celestial spirit protection, that will protect her from the negative influence of the Eclipse Gate.

I mean it could be anything, and while I agree that some kind of "loss" might occur, it might not sound as bad as it currently seems to be - after all Mashima is pretty good at trolling, and while I don't think that he would troll us about something like the Eclipse Gate ritual, being prevented from happening, he might troll us, by not making the negative consequences of the Eclipse Gate opening as severe as they currently seem to be.

We will just have to wait and see what is going to happen.

I agree that Yukino is going to have some role in the current arc, and her role might be to sacrifice herself in Lucy's place - after all, I don't think that there are many people who would be pissed about something like this, considering the fact that Yukino has been just recently introduced, but a fan sometimes, thinks in a weird way.

So, thanks for opening my eyes a little bit, it seems I might have gotten a little too attached to Yukino despite the fact that, up till the current point in the manga, she only had some minimal role in it

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nods i totally agree if you ask me i want minerva to be the sheep for slaughter instead but thats just a wish.

i also agree that yukino is such a character that we can fall in love much like lucy looking back she is by far one of the only celestial mage that is not abusive to her keys or was not evil so far. which does make it harder to expect her to die for lucy but we can always be trolled by mashima.

yet in this arch there are several set ups that could equally any direction possible.
    both your suggestion and mine. it could also in a whole different all together with mashima
    but sometimes when he does charlie premonition is used to make a set point that all events come into collision just like in the tengru island and now with the magic game with lucy. i dont think it works for ebolas because that was her fighting her destiny/premonition.

i think the fact that mashima got charlie ability he can pretty much set up for great trolling and also great story changes or set up for development.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
    Even if, Jellal is going to receive a fatal wound, I doubt it's going to kill him, no matter how much you want him to die, I doubt it's going to happen, since Jellal's predecessor Sieg, whose looks has been inherited by Jellal has suffered a pretty dramatic death, but the main point is that Mashima regretted having to do something like that to this character, which is pretty much the reason why I think that Jellal is going to avoid the fate his predecessor had.

The second thing is, well, the fact that Ellie, who is pretty much an expy of Lucy, and the main heroine of Mashima's previous work Rave Master, already had access to a magical weapon called Etherion, and that's the reason why I doubt that Eclipse Gate is actually a magic weapon - since, that would make Lucy's situation too similar to what happened to Elie, and despite the similarities that Fairy Tail and Rave Master have, obviously they are different kinds of manga's, so I doubt he would make such obvious similarities between the heroine of Fairy Tail, Lucy and the herione of Rave master Elie.

In other words, I doubt that the Eclipse gate is going to be a magical weapon, it's going to be something different, most likely related with the "demon" part of the Dragon King Festival, like a gate that leads to the demon realm or a gate that prevents real demons, that haven't been created by Zeref's magic, from entering the realm, where humans live.
    I only said that he'll recieve a fatal wound, I never said that he will die. I believe that he will survive to live out his guilt.

New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast