Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

27 38.03%
  • Good!

23 32.39%
  • Regular

15 21.13%
  • Boring...

2 2.82%
  • Bad!

4 5.63%
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Well, about sting eating the arrow, we have to remember that he ate the shaft of the arrow as well, and as far as I know that part is made out of wood. Anyhow that's not the important part about it, that instead is the fact that he spit it out. Natsu and Gajeel are always seen swallowing their element whereas Sting spit the arrow out and along came his breath attack. At first I thought that it was the velocity that he ate and that his element was the element of speed, but that isn't exactly an element so therefore I believe that his element is light and that the arrow eating part was just a scare from his part and a mislead from Mashima's.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Well, about sting eating the arrow, we have to remember that he ate the shaft of the arrow as well, and as far as I know that part is made out of wood. Anyhow that's not the important part about it, that instead is the fact that he spit it out. Natsu and Gajeel are always seen swallowing their element whereas Sting spit the arrow out and along came his breath attack. At first I thought that it was the velocity that he ate and that his element was the element of speed, but that isn't exactly an element so therefore I believe that his element is light and that the arrow eating part was just a scare from his part and a mislead from Mashima's.
    Metal reflects light, I believe Sting feeds on light energy accumulated on things.

Since light is disperse like air but cannot be bent to be eaten easily I suppose Sting has to wait for the radiation of the sun to accumulate on objects before he eats concentrated amounts of it.

Plants absorb a lot of solar energy in their lifetime so it would make sense that the wood of the arrow had considerable amouts of light poured into it.

By that logic Rogue would eat the shadows were light is absent for a long time, his abilities and that of Rogue are complimentary because once Rogue eats the light of things Rogue can eat the shadows.

It like they can produce twice the energy with the same amount of food.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Metal reflects light, I believe Sting feeds on light energy accumulated on things.

Since light is disperse like air but cannot be bent to be eaten easily I suppose Sting has to wait for the radiation of the sun to accumulate on objects before he eats concentrated amounts of it.

Plants absorb a lot of solar energy in their lifetime so it would make sense that the wood of the arrow had considerable amouts of light poured into it.

By that logic Rogue would eat the shadows were light is absent for a long time, his abilities and that of Rogue are complimentary because once Rogue eats the light of things Rogue can eat the shadows.

It like they can produce twice the energy with the same amount of food.

Thats a pretty good theory. I wont be surprised if your dead on. Good job!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if metal reflects light then technically there wouldn't be any light absorbed into it. Thats precisely what reflection would imply, no energy absorbed. In this case sting should eat black things which would indeed accumulate white light (well, not technically light but they would kinda absorb all light). If sting and rogue have to do with white and shadow then the issue here is that light and shadow are rather ambiguous and cover a wide spectrum of things. For their respective DSs this would imply they can eat a wide spectrum of things.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Wow, not even spoilers yet.... and this is the single most anticipated chapter in the arc lol.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dragons4life's Avatar
    Country
    Iceland
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on!!! I mean Mashima is supposed to be really quick when he draws but colored pages and some information about the movie takes forever!

I just want to see Sting getting his ass beat up by Natsu

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dragons4life View Post
    Come on!!! I mean Mashima is supposed to be really quick when he draws but colored pages and some information about the movie takes forever!

I just want to see Sting getting his ass beat up by Natsu
    i cant wait , i am pumped about this chapter ... i am highly anticipating natsu's full power especially after he is pissed because of lucy getting beat up

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im dying over here i cant wait its affecting my patience i end up buying eggs in dragonvale. damn im dying need the chapter or even a spoiler would kill this anticipation damn you dragon slayers and dragon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting about wanting spoilers isn't helping guys. Stop making me hopeful. I keep coming here to see if someone posted a link to the raws but all I'm reading are wants for the spoilers.

At least discuss what you want in the spoilers.

As for me, I want Natsu to start off strong with a bunch of hits on Sting. Forget Gajeel and Rouge, I want the focus to be on Natsu beating the hell out of Sting.

The bad thing about battles like these is that its almost certain that Natsu and Gajeel will struggle. Which is usually good but it is nice to have a one sided battle once in a while.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sp0nje's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dragons4life's Avatar
    Country
    Iceland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, since I think no one has even thought about it (or least i think) I predict that this mysterious Zeref wannabe will appear once again in this chapter.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are crazy, spoiling the next chapter? oO
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9