Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

27 38.03%
  • Good!

23 32.39%
  • Regular

15 21.13%
  • Boring...

2 2.82%
  • Bad!

4 5.63%
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Mashima managed to put comedy and great suspense in this chapter. Skyadrum and Vice Logia does seem to be deceased, I mean if that wasn't the case then shouldn't he have addressed Metallicana in that fashion as well, like: "Metallicana let's see what our boys can do!."

Also, we have to remember that Sting and Rouge are DSs to begin with so to them killing a dragon is much easier than for example Gildartz. He even said that to kill a dragon one must be like one. However, it does seem like there's a hierarchy between the dragons, Acnologia is seen more like a deity that represents the end of an era, while Igneel strongly hinted at being above Grandine.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling that natsu+gajeel would win but suffer serious injuries, so mira and gelal step in instead of them for last day - that will be how erza vs kagura happen in battle royale

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Skipping Lamia Scal Vs Mermaid Heel, and showing that lame fight....

BACHUUS got trashed...anyhow....won't even give it 1/5 ...looking forward for the Dragon Slayers fight.

I vote BAD for this chapter, but I agree that the 2 pages showing Igneel, and stating that there was actually two dragons who trained Rouge & Sting....could make it Epic.

but 2 pages...from all those pages...I'll stick with BAD
    Last edited by Ifrit; July 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    I wonder which dragon went to which slayer, though? I'm just gonna guess Sting got Skyadrum cuzz it sounds like a lighter name, so Vicelogia would be Rogue's.
    Sting's is Weisslogia. That's the one that was next to the kanji for white dragon.

FT has to either tie with ST and them crush them in the final event, or beat them here and score 2 more points than them the last day. If Rogue/Sting win here and Natsu and Gajeel get payback later then Fairy Tail is going to lose.
    Actually, Fairy Tail just needs to gain ten more points than Sabertooth gains. They can do that by either winning here, and drawing on the final day, or drawing here, and winning on the final day. Or a few other possibilities.
    Last edited by Krono; July 27, 2012 at 12:54 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

I HAVE BEEN TROLLED XD ahahahahaha i can't stop laughing but i want to cry as well but this is soo mahsima

OMG an image collection!! I have been wanting one since forever >< I wonder if it will ever be released in english I will prey it will be soon enough =] and we are getting colour spreads again next week

Oh goodness hibiki you playboy you

I would have prefered the lamia scale vs mermaid heel fight though
    At least it was funny after those acary chapters and the dragon part was good enough for an epic (lol)

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG Ichiya was as expected a TRUE MAN!
    Laughed my ass of when the bunny took of the mask

Dragonsfest coming up, I'm starting to guess that opening that portal with Lucy will start the dragon kings festival.
    Wondering if the dragon festival is smething like this tournament for who is the strongest and will be the dragon king...
    and this time the dragonslayers can participate

now that I saw the other fights and they were over so fast am I glad or do I wanna see Leon's fight now

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe those two "new" dragons are "lesser dragons", which are less powerful than igneel. Maybe one of them is Igneels child/cousin/relative in any way

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, perfect set up for the 4 dragon slayer match up.

Sting and Rouge probably have better teamwork than Natsu and Gajeel but Natsu and Gajeel have worked together before.

Looking forward to next week, wish I could skip 7 days lol.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 293 Spoiler Thread

My god, what I'm thinking might indeed come true. Natsu, Wendy, Gazeel and others (not sting and rogue) might actually be some sort of personified Dragons. The fact that Igneel pondered if humans could surpass dragons makes me think that Natsu and the other 2 aren't exactly human.

LOL Nychia xD OMG xD It was bound to be someone ridiculous xD

Ichiya is scary... scary STRONG! To take out Bachus and the other guy with one punch!

So, it seems like Erza will be the only one to make Kagura break a sweat right? I sure hope so

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

You serious? Natsu and Gajeel combine like Lightning and Water!

They have coordination, no regard for each other, and each know what both can do. I cannot see them losing here.

Lets not forget that Gajeel trained for 3 months under some sort of secret method or something. And that Natsu unlocked his second heart or whatever it's called, and has lighting fire dragon mode. Plus, if he and Gajeel manage to activate Dragon Force, I see them owning the entire ST team.

Sure, Sting and Rogue might have Dragon Force too, but I doubt that they have it.

2 new Dragon names, now we know 6 of them.

And finally the Dragons will take action. It'll probably be during the final moments of this arc that they will appear.

I sure would love for Igneel, Metallicana and Grandine too appear before their students right before they do something reckless.

That or right before something bad is about to happen to them and they stop it with their roars or something

However they appear, it's bound to be awesome!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'm starting to think the heir to the throne theory has some truth behind it. For example, when Igneel said that "can humans exceed dragons" (Im going out on a limb here), did you think the humans maybe are sting and rogue and maybe Natsu and gajeel are some type of Humanoid Dragons. Maybe all of this is just a test?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it does not seem like bachus got to drink alcohol here. Still, it does seem like ichiya is an absolute beast in the grand scheme of things. If he is actually strong enough to do that to bachus then he would perhaps be enough to give even jura or gildarts a run for their money. Of course, he does have his personality flaws.

Kinda sad that we did not get to see leon go all out. I guess we kinda have seen him fight twice before so it would be less than ideal to have him reveal what kagura can do. Somehow I wonder when will we get to see what kagura's sword can do.

The bit with igneel was interesting. I found it to have rather evil undertones though. I mean, wouldn't he have raised natsu for the reason of surpassing dragons too? Kinda of a weird entrance.

Thinking about it, what if the eclipse plan is set so that the dragon king will appear? Basically we would have zeref rooting for the dragon king appearing.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Sting's is Weisslogia. That's the one that was next to the kanji for white dragon.

Actually, Fairy Tail just needs to gain ten more points than Sabertooth gains. They can do that by either winning here, and drawing on the final day, or drawing here, and winning on the final day. Or a few other possibilities.
    Ah. Thanks. I didn't see a copy with the kanji in it.
    Sabertooth is 9 points ahead of FT right now, so if they tie that difference stays the same and Sabertooth has to come in last during the final event while FT comes in first. If Natsu/Gajeel win there they'll be up by 1 point, and they'll just need to make sure Sabertooth doesn't score above them in the final round. I don't think you can draw in the events that all the guilds compete in. They never stated a rule for it.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 293 Spoiler Thread

Another thing we have to consider is whether baccus has recuperated completely from his fight with elfman. The guy fought until his body simply gave out, absolute physical exhaustion plus the damage his hands took. His hands even had bandages here. Quatro puppy does not have wendy or polyoshuka so healing for them might not be an overnight thing as for most of the FT guys.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah. Thanks. I didn't see a copy with the kanji in it.
    Sabertooth is 9 points ahead of FT right now, so if they tie that difference stays the same and Sabertooth has to come in last during the final event while FT comes in first. If Natsu/Gajeel win there they'll be up by 1 point, and they'll just need to make sure Sabertooth doesn't score above them in the final round. I don't think you can draw in the events that all the guilds compete in. They never stated a rule for it.
    Given that the final day is a complete unknown, the scoring stands a decent chance of being different.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

so we can take it Lucy is involved with the dragons somehow, Im thinking the dragons as across that gate (maybe layla too) in an incident that happened 14 years ago

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

i think im a bit confused aren't there just 5 days of games? there are also the sixth and seventh?

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast