Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

27 38.03%
  • Good!

23 32.39%
  • Regular

15 21.13%
  • Boring...

2 2.82%
  • Bad!

4 5.63%
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post

i think im a bit confused aren't there just 5 days of games? there are also the sixth and seventh?
    It has already been confirmed, in the previous chapter that the next day is a day of rest, where most likely no tournament games are going to occur. The day after that, remains a mystery, but I believe that the 5 vs 5 event that was talked about, in chapter 292, is going to occur on the fated 7th day, and most likely interrupted by the whole Dragon King Festival / Eclipse Gate plan - probably, when we are pretty close to it's ending, when, we would be capable of deciding, who the winner of the tournament is going to be.

After all, I can't think about any other scenario, where Arcadios would be capable of kidnapping Lucy, without making Fairy Tail realize that she is missing, and due to Carla's premonition, they would be capable of stopping the Eclipse plan, before Arcadios manages to put it into motion - with most of the Fairy Tail guild being busy, by cheering on their team to win, it should be pretty easy to kidnap Lucy, and the rest of the Guild, wouldn't find out about it, until it would be too late, to stop the Eclipse plan.

In other words, I believe that Lucy's kidnapping might occur on the fated day, and with the Fairy Tail guild being busy with the tournament games, it should be pretty easy to kidnap Lucy, who, most likely wouldn't be capable of putting up a fight, since she would still be recovering, and, due to being busy with the tournament, the rest of the guild, won't find out that Lucy is missing, until, like I said, it's too late.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think im a bit confused aren't there just 5 days of games? there are also the sixth and seventh?
    It's been confusing. Originally Polyuschka said the games lasted 7 days. Everything since then said 5 days. The two were reconciled somewhat last chapter when we found out there's apparently supposed to be a break day.

So at the moment it looks like it's set up something like this:

Day 1-4 - various battles and competitions.
    Break day
    Day "5" - final competitions and such

So that takes six days, and since all the eclipse stuff isn't suppose to occur until 7/7, and we should be on 7/4 at the moment, people are figuring there will be something or another on the seventh day, like closing ceremonies or something.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

At first, I though that Vice Logia would be the "Black dragon" and that Skyadrum would be the "White dragon" because Wendy's dragon is also a sky dragon and it's white, but then I saw another translation...

It appears that Vice Logia, might actually be Weiss Logia...
    Weiss means White, so it's possible that Weiss Logia is that White Dragon, and Skyadrum is the Black one.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; July 27, 2012 at 02:28 PM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Mixed feelings about this chapter. I'm glad that Blue Pegasus won their match but this tournament's kind of made them look like a bit of a joke, and this chapter didn't help. I mean, Ichiya's meant to be a comedy relief character, but one of him is enough. It's been bugging me that Pegasus and Lamia Scale, who I always thought of as being on roughly the same level, are so uneven. Lamia Scale has a Wizard Saint and possibly the strongest Mage in the whole tournament, a God Slayer and a rival to one of the main characters. Blue Pegasus have Ichiya, who sucks most of the time, Nichiya, who apparently sucks all of the time, two characters who are there to fill out the numbers and Hibiki, who at least got some character developments in the Oracion Seis arc and was quite useful.

Anyway, enough of my whinging, on with the next chapter!! Dragon Slayer Tag Battle, hell yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhh!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Okay i think it's a bit more clear to me now so the day after this is a rest day makes sense since natsu and gajeel are probably going to be very exhausted in the least. Thank you guys.

I think the sixth day would be perfect to kidnap lucy, everyone would be in the games or watching and would motice only at the end when the buzz calms.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    It appears that Vice Logia, might actually Weiss Logia...
    Weiss means White, so it's possible that Weiss Logia is that White Dragon, and Skyadrum is the Black one.
    Whether it's Weisslogia or Vicelogia, that one is the White Dragon. Weisslogia was next to the kanji for White Dragon, and Skyadrum was next to the kanji for Shadow Dragon.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God really the 1st half of this chapter was so disgusting Thank god this wasn't all about Creepichiya and the other battles were showed as well . I'm glad the pace is like this , next chapter is gonna rock ..i wanna read it now dammit
    Natsu vs Sting ...i'm looking forward to this . I so wanna see Natsu beating the hell outta this dude . Rogue didn't seem that screwed up but Sting seriously is missing something up there

And is that dragon we saw Igneel It looks a lot like him right ?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

So it's pretty much obvious that Vice Logia and Skyadrum wheren't killed by those two...

"Can humans exceed dragons, or is it just an empty dream"

Or maybe those two wheren't event Dragons, but rather Whelps...

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    So it's pretty much obvious that Vice Logia and Skyadrum wheren't killed by those two...

"Can humans exceed dragons, or is it just an empty dream"

Or maybe those two wheren't event Dragons, but rather Whelps...
    Maybe they just did that parent thing when they make their kids think they managed something but its really them doing it for their sake?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they just did that parent thing when they make their kids think they managed something but its really them doing it for their sake?
    Maybe.

I think that the key point here is the fact that Sting and Rogue have dragon Lachrimas. And i guess those where made from their "parents".

Dragon Slayers can revert Lachrimas back into living things... hmm... You know, it kinda makes sense, that Dragon slayers can make Dragon Lachrimas out of the dragons. You slay a dragon, you make a lachrima to boost your power.

I can totally imagine it. Natsu punching Sting so hard, that Vice Logia pops out like a Chestbuster from Alien franchise.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe.

I think that the key point here is the fact that Sting and Rogue have dragon Lachrimas. And i guess those where made from their "parents".

Dragon Slayers can revert Lachrimas back into living things... hmm... You know, it kinda makes sense, that Dragon slayers can make Dragon Lachrimas out of the dragons. You slay a dragon, you make a lachrima to boost your power.

I can totally imagine it. Natsu punching Sting so hard, that Vice Logia pops out like a Chestbuster from Alien franchise.
    For some reason i can see that happening xD It does make sense =]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe.

It's a very nice theory indeed, but then again, shouldn't Natsu and Gajeel have punched hard enough for the apparent dragon inside Laxus to burst out? Or the screams from Natsu should have at least made some awakening occur inside Cobra?
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahahaha best troll ever
    Mashima did really a good job, I laughed so hard for once

Anyway we're getting to the main event now... And the way Igneel spoke is intriguing... Somehow, it's as if he imply that these two killed their parents, and at the same time they may be alive. God know what happened.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its cool that we finally know the names at least of the other two dragons, now we got igneel, metalicana, grandine, vise logia, skyadrum, arcologia makes me wonder having dragon lacrimal does not assure it coming from a dragon but then again it possible that there are more than seven dragons in existence because of laxus and cobra if they got lacrimal then that only means that there are more than seven dragons but nobody really say that there are only seven to begin with. it could be a plot expansion with natsu meeting igneel again and vise versa with metalicana with gajeel and grandine with wendy. its possible that demons will get out of the eclipse gate and the only way to destroy the darkness is to gain true dragon slayermagic like rouge and sting and the difference with them is that they did not kill their parents but the parents offered their lives to give them a new power. but then again if natsu do gain this power it will be like a sad moment plus it would be 3 vessels in his body unlike sting and rouge got two their lacrimal and normal magic container.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would've preferred to see Kagura and Leon fight, but we'll have to wait for later for that, I guess. At least Ichiya has some power because I'd always thought he was just a host and couldn't fight at all.

Good reveal on the Vice Logia and Skyadrum. So, they're probably not dead, which is what we all originally assumed. I did find it a little lame that it's light hair vs light hair and dark hair vs dark hair for the final battle of the day. I don't have any problem with Rogue, but I think he still needs to get beaten.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

All in all, it was a good set up chapter for next week's titanic fight, although I would've preferred less Ichiya.

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast