Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter!

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

27 38.03%
  • Good!

23 32.39%
  • Regular

15 21.13%
  • Boring...

2 2.82%
  • Bad!

4 5.63%
New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

Im guessing he wants to keep kagura and milliana for erza and jellal =D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I definitely didn't expect it to be Niichiya.....Mashima is the troll king. Quatro Puppy sucks. Most of the time they don't even hang in there long enough for us to even learn what magic their team member uses. How the hell is Bacchus on Erza's level, especially after she wiped out all those demons. And he skipped Kagura and Milliana vs Leon and Yuuka.....hopefully the anime will cover that. I have to admit I did laugh a bit when it was Niichiya. Next week we will hopefully finally have a true legit fight though. Looking forward to it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm igneel did not mention if viselogia and skyadrum are still alive, just how their children would fair out, in the dragon festival. i did not get that impression

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there is something a tad off here. Weislogia is supposedly the white dragon and skydrum is the black dragon right. Does this mean there are 2 black dragons? Skydrum would be sting's black dragon and acknologia would be the black dragon of apocalypse. In turn weisslogia has as far as name goes something in common with the name acknologia and interestingly enough one dragon is white and the other is black. Perhaps brothers? Perhaps sting is the son of the shadow dragon though rather than the black one.

Seeing the chapter I am begining to think acknologia is kind of a traitor to dragons or something. For some reason I get the impression that acknologia has overall sided with something entirely not a dragon. Maybe he is on the side of demons or gods bent on destroying humans?

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Igneel meant something more than Natsu & Gajeel Vs Sting & Rouge

Maybe just wondering if they can together beat a real dragon....Acknologia maybe. Pretty sure when Zeref appear Acknologia will appear as well.

Acknologia will wipe the floor with every1, and then Igneel show up to save the day I hope to see some real Dragon Vs Dragon action.

Its obvious that Igneel is the stronger of all Dragons. So if there is a dragon that should be equal in power with Acknologia its Igneel

I wish what Igneel meant by real dragon is "Natsu + Gajeel" . They are the first generation , still didn't see the full potential of a 1st generation dragon slayer, and I still didn't forget what Gildartz said to Happy " If Natsu, one day...."

However if I'm gonna predict something...it will be this: This King Festival....is a test for all the dragon slayers....in other words Igneel + Metalicanna + Grandine + those other Dragons, will show up to fight the Dragon Slayers. Doesn't matter if Natsu will like it or not he will have to fight Igneel.
    Last edited by Ifrit; July 27, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Dreyar Style

8. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Edelheld's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

1 page fight of Lamia Scale and Mermaids Heel is a disappointment. At least Ichiya/Nichiya thing was funny. Quattro Puppy got more screen time - we even were able to see Rocker's magic. It's not a shameful loss - they were shocked after seeing THAT face(THAT weapon of terror must be forbidden!)...
    Mashima should have put more effort into those guilds.
    Dragons part was quite scary 'cos is looks like there is some sinister plan in all that. I'm more and more into the idea that they all trained those kids into dragon slayers for a reason. And maybe those kids are called "dragon slayers" 'cos they are actually supposed to kill their dragon parents. I don't trust those dragons =/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    It's a very nice theory indeed, but then again, shouldn't Natsu and Gajeel have punched hard enough for the apparent dragon inside Laxus to burst out? Or the screams from Natsu should have at least made some awakening occur inside Cobra?
    I think it's related to the fact that Lachrymas are inside the body. DS'es where hitting them directly in Edolas arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

I will sum up everyone's toughts about the chapter:

Pages 1-18: WTF DID I JUST READ?

Pages 19-20: That was one nice fight wasted, maybe they will show it on anime.

Pages 21-24: OH YEAH! FINALLY FUCKING DRAGONS!!!

Frantically, last five chapters were 90% tournament randomness and only 10% of actual plot.

Next arc the dragons are coming and now we freaking know it!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it could be also that stings powers are light and rouge is shadow but that makes for hard to eating situation. i got this feeling why there are no dragon slayer of water that would mean juvia being eaten possibly dying that would just be a sad situation with grey. mybe that's how they won from their parent they where attacking with their power and sting and rouge where just eating all of it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha was not expecting ichiya to get angry and show how buff he is, and that he found and paired up with nichiya. Seriously funny chapter. I cannot wait for next weeks chapter, so much suspense and we finally get to see the dragons again. Seems like lucys heritage and natsus (+dragonslayers) past are closely related hopefully we wont have to wait long for the info.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima doesn't know how to pace his stories. Seriously. The same pages used equally to show both fights would have been more awesome. Less Ichiya stupid fight, more awesome Leon and Kagura and teaser of DS fight. That would have make this chapter EPic even being a tension builder. Like this, it's just a regular chapter.

I can't say I did not fanboyed when Igneel was shown. <3
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Um, I'm sort of overwhelmed by so many emotions after this chapter. Obviously, I'm disappointed by the lack of attention shown to the second tag battle. Kagura is likely to oppose FT soon enough, so she needs to have some mystery surrounding her, but we should've seen at least a quick montage. The first tag battle was......I've yet to determine my feelings on what I witnessed in those first few pages of the chapter, although I would have to say that Nichiya's reveal was master-class trolling. Then, the expected battle seemed to be about to begin, and suddenly Igneel is announcing that the dragons are preparing to take part in the games. It was a completely insane chapter. It was quite the roller coaster. I think that I may have enjoyed the ride. Nichiya....wow.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i guess the whole only dragon slayer have a cat don't apply anymore after the ebolas incident or does i had the feeling that was gonna happen was not sure enough from the filler arch dan having a cat also who is lily's supposed brother now nichiya being ichiyas cat and he is not a dragon slayer or is he that would be weird kinda nasty if he was i could only imagine how ugly the ichyadragon it would look like that character in one piece that says HIHA the queen of island sanji got stranded
    the kagura lack luster could be that she gets a whole chapter to show what she can do along with the fact that we already know the milliana powers from jellal arch and we already saw a taste of kagura not using her power other than how she will only use it on jellal which plot wise not going to be wasted on leon, my be erza with jellal
    it seems like mashima is learning from the failure of other mangas (bl@#ch)
    i rather be trolled than get killed by lack of development when mashima wants to show something epic like erza with demon event or get trolled like the celestial arch with losing 3 months.
    Last edited by frozen18ice; July 27, 2012 at 08:10 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the dragon slayer fight will end with a draw either because time runs out or each side defeats a slayer

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

anybody thinks that rouge's sword might not be a real sword like how fried sword is more like a pen kinda make sense if he does control shadow then the sword creates the shadow along him having a coat giving him a place to eat shadow.

the arrow that sting ate seems like a big question if its the metal arrow tip or the wood shaft or the feather on the back of it damn it i need to know

New Reply
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast