Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 105 Discussion/106 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 105 Discussion/106 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Duzy View Post
    Where exactly?
    Right here.

A good resource for finding out who releases what and when that I use is Baka-updates if you ever need it.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a small memo to reuse in the next mangahelpers awards:
    Best Support Character: I nominate Koon Agero Ignis from Tower of God.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Duzy's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

You know it. When there's a streak of semi-boring chapters after which a treasure like this appears you know it. It's hard to express in words. A very unhealthy dose of satisfaction stemming from a situation where Koon wants to do baaad things to Rachel? It's like he has almost cultivated the poison in his solul for years for the sole purpose of eventual revenge being so much sweeter.

I also have to comment on the lavel of drawing. The manhwa started off as being very intereting but not-so-much in the visual department. Now, even though it is graphically not the top tier, it looks like the artist is becoming quite savvy when it comes to computer-made effects. And the coloring is very nice too .

edit: I imagine how Baam's nad Koon's reunion may look like. "I see that you've made yourself a new team. Me too. I think I can trust them. Then again I proved not to be the greatest judge of character" .
    Last edited by Duzy; July 31, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duzy View Post
    You know it. When there's a streak of semi-boring chapters after which a treasure like this appears you know it. It's hard to express in words. A very unhealthy dose of satisfaction stemming from a situation where Koon wants to do baaad things to Rachel? It's like he has almost cultivated the poison in his solul for years for the sole purpose of eventual revenge being so much sweeter.
    Well in the first place I think he's the calculating type. No doubt he will enjoy to let her suffer but his primary goal is to find everyone who's responsible for Baam's supposed "death" and most likely make them suffer too. Probably the reason why he wants to be the Koon Clan Leader because he needs a lot of power to challenge these people and Koon knows it (because he knows there at least one admin, Yu Han Sung, involved).

On a unrelated note I just thought about a talk on batoto that the "submerged fish" which Augusgus talks to is Yu Han Sung - which would mean that he's a FUG member too. Sounds plausible to me but I don't expect any answers before this upcoming long arc.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Koon i luv ya This is why he's my fav character . I'm glad he didn't disappoint me and he thought about so many things even about the possibility of Baam being killed by that biatch , he wanted to protect the team Baam cared for

I can't express my happiness and also my sadness while i read this chapter . Koon saying about Baam "my most precious friend" was so awesome that it made me cry . I can't wait for the day Koon's words will come true when she'll cry for help and will only receive turned backs in exchange (don't know if this sounds right lol )

Also after this chapter i have a feeling that Baam and Koon's reunion will be much later into the future All i hope is for them to be best buddies again but i don't know if Baam will treat everyone the same as 5y ago thing that's really worrying me

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2