Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kratos2510's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions

have you guys also noticed the change in miu's fighting style?
    before she would jump alot to avoid getting hit. but now she really blocks it.

and it seems charper with less useless move and energy saving. so she was in this "fight" like a real martial artist.and she still has the sillat in her fighting. i dont know how to post pics so go reread the chapter.
    wat do you guys think?
    Last edited by kratos2510; July 22, 2012 at 03:39 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think learning new techniques would be the short term solution for Kenichi's predicament. He's simply needs to get stronger as fast as he can, but his training is already being pushed to max by his masters there isn't much he can do here to catch up to her.

Perhaps it was the time after the Disciple tournament, and we assumed Kenichi might be somewhat of an equal to Miu at that present moment....but we were wrong

I've always thought that Renka was a stronger fighter than Kenichi, and might be a match for Miu even considering the little amount of action time she gets. The fact that Rachael was able to hold her own against her is quite a testament of her own strength. However, while I doubt she could beat Miu she would make a much more interesting match than Rimi. As for Chikage she has been every bit of impressive when ever we've seen her fight. I honestly believed the bewitching fist when she said Chikage would demolish Kenichi if they fought even if there was a slight possibility she might lose because of her wavering heart. These two fighters would be best to fully test Miu's strength at the moment.

Also, I don't think Miu's brainwashing is fully undone her brief fight with Rimi proved that. I'm sure in a life or death situation she might lose her self again if something were to happen to our beloved disciple band-aid.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; July 22, 2012 at 04:03 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would rather hear the conversation between Kenichi and Ryuuto instead of watchin a pointless fight for Miu. I think it's time that Kenichi starts to progress faster than Miu. If not then that means he will never be able to touch her.

It's time we saw Kenichi fight someone. I'm sooooo tired of Miu.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: HSDK 483 Discussion / 484 Predictions

There are may reason why kenichi cannot defeat MIU
    1) kenichi is in love with miu, and she is also a girl. Therefore he is not fighting at his full power;

2) Miu is very talented, she is the daughter of the leader of Yami, she is also the daugther of that tribe on her mother's side. She is also the granddaughter of the elder, on top of that she has been practicing martial artist ever since she was a child..... it will take forever before kenichi can reach her level ............. Sorry guys but MIU IS THE BOMB.... kenichi has a long way to go before he defeat her Miu is one of best character is this manga in my opinion

WHAT I AM SOO TRIED OF IS THESE POINTLESS CHAPTERS WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER TRING TO TEACH US; I GOT NOTHING ; WE ALREADY KNOW HOW STRONG MIU IS, WHAT EXACTLY IS THE DEVELOPMENT.
    Last edited by aemal23; July 23, 2012 at 03:41 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aemal23 View Post
    WHAT I AM SOO TRIED OF IS THESE POINTLESS CHAPTERS WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER TRING TO TEACH US; I GOT NOTHING ; WE ALREADY KNOW HOW STRONG MIU IS, WHAT EXACTLY IS THE DEVELOPMENT.
    Miu is losing control over her martial arts. The last chapter showed that she got stronger, and this chapter showed that she was losing control over her own stength, hitting harder than she intended, going into a satsuzin mode (or whatever that mode she temporary went into) etc etc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aemal23 View Post
    Miu is one of best character is this manga in my opinion
    What....!? oh this is ridiculous there is nothing special about her character
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    What....!? oh this is ridiculous there is nothing special about her character
    I would rather argue that everything about miu is special as her main issue as a character rather than there not being anything special about it. I mean, she is supremely talented, she is strong enough to give the fodder treatment to every enemy kenichi has defeated, she has perfect grades at school, she takes care of the ryozampaku household, the elder actively delays her training and development as a martial artist and she is still the strongest martial artist of her generation by far. Stories around miu don't revolve around her flaws for that matter, they revolve around something somehow impairing her thus giving her some degree of difficulty. It could be the determination of her enemies, being hit with a low guard, brainwashing.... Miu as a character desperately needs flaws... other than being too perfect lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I would rather argue that everything about miu is special as her main issue as a character rather than there not being anything special about it. I mean, she is supremely talented, she is strong enough to give the fodder treatment to every enemy kenichi has defeated, she has perfect grades at school, she takes care of the ryozampaku household, the elder actively delays her training and development as a martial artist and she is still the strongest martial artist of her generation by far. Stories around miu don't revolve around her flaws for that matter, they revolve around something somehow impairing her thus giving her some degree of difficulty. It could be the determination of her enemies, being hit with a low guard, brainwashing.... Miu as a character desperately needs flaws... other than being too perfect lol.

Kano Shou isn't being treated like fodder by anyone his age.

I would understand if Miu ends up the strongest of everyone in her age range towards the end of the manga. It would only make sense. She has been immersed in Martial Arts from a young age and is gifted. Kenichi can't catch up to her going by logic. Hell I don't even see Kenichi ever becoming stronger than the elder or even Akisame.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^Miu is already objectively the strongest of her age group. It is not something bound to happen by the end of the manga. Miu might have been even with shou (which would be a huge compliment for shou) however there is the consideration that miu's training was actively held back by the elder. If that hadn't been the case then he would have been screwed. I think kenichi might become that strong in the end however that is not the sort of power he is likely to acquire in his teens. The manga is about history's strongest disciple. Once he is no longer a disciple class fighter I would argue that the manga should end.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Feelgood's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Miu might have been even with shou (which would be a huge compliment for shou) however there is the consideration that miu's training was actively held back by the elder
    And we're forgetting the fact that Shou was literally playing with her are we? Coz I never saw Shou "fighting" Miu, just teasing her to make her more angry. Also, Kajima will make easy prey of her, I can bet money on that

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2