Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Banner Art Contest Theme

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mother

    1 20.00%
  • Easter

    1 20.00%
  • Ghibli Studio

    1 20.00%
  • Shounen Jump

    2 40.00%
New Reply
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1100

Thread: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

  1. #196
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Rum
    Country
    Macedonia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,509
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Congrats Kaoinshi! Thanks to everyone that voted for me.

    Well we got photography, how is everyone feeling about a short film contest?

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #197
    MH's Most Fashionable Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinsatsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Flames
    Country
    Morocco
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Congrats Kaoinshi.

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #198
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    ~Congrats Kaoinshi~


    Great poem and well deserved! I hope to see most if not all the participants in the poetry contest again in some of the new up and coming contests~ Let's make the photography contest even better than the poetry one!

    @ Phio - I do appreciate you extending the deadline for the MH Birthday Banner contest but sadly I just ran out of time. I couldn't finish my submission up even with the extension and I can only blame myself. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

    I'll definitely try out this Photography contest. I haven't done anything like this before (contest-related anyway) so it'll be a good new experience. ^^


    Quote Originally Posted by Yaotzin View Post
    What's up with the SOTW contests

    I come back from my slumber and see no SOTW. /Disappoint
    YAOTZIN! OMFG ZOMG! WELCOME BACK!


    Where Coffee goes a yaotzin will follow.

    Whatever that means but anyway that's not the point! Glad to see you again on MH yao-yo! =D I know it looks kinda messed up with the restructuring of the art contests and the sad defunct signature contest (T^T) but WE ARE STILL HERE! So join us and we can make something better with this new system. Still early days. :3

  6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #199
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ~Coffee~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Congrats Kao!!!~ Well done!

    and what is this about a short film? that sounds scary~


    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    YAOTZIN! OMFG ZOMG! WELCOME BACK!


    Where Coffee goes a yaotzin will follow.

    Whatever that means but anyway that's not the point! Glad to see you again on MH yao-yo! =D I know it looks kinda messed up with the restructuring of the art contests and the sad defunct signature contest (T^T) but WE ARE STILL HERE! So join us and we can make something better with this new system. Still early days. :3
    - Wow I didnt realize that at first but its creepy that he suddenly came back right after I did~

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #200
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Coffee~ View Post
    - Wow I didnt realize that at first but its creepy that he suddenly came back right after I did~
    inorite!? =O


    What's going on Coffee?
    What are you and yao-yo up to?


  10. #201
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    I don't think so xD Sun is up at 7am. The goal of the theme is to gather some dark pictures, since we just had the Halloween^^
    But far my pic is more focused on sadness than creepy things, well... I'll update this one xD

  11. #202
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaoinshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Norway
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Me? Win?



    All your love just made my day.
    Thanks to the voters, the other poets, and a big hand to Farfalla for deciding the poetry theme.

    To think that I saw that contest at random while browsing the Naruto forum.

    Looking forward to participate in more contests.
    The photo contest already has some very good submissions.

    I'm going to participate more and share the fun you guys have on this forum!

  12. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #203
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yaotzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Stalking Daft Punk
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post

    YAOTZIN! OMFG ZOMG! WELCOME BACK!


    Where Coffee goes a yaotzin will follow.

    Whatever that means but anyway that's not the point! Glad to see you again on MH yao-yo! =D I know it looks kinda messed up with the restructuring of the art contests and the sad defunct signature contest (T^T) but WE ARE STILL HERE! So join us and we can make something better with this new system. Still early days. :3
    So let me get this straight. You guys are not having Sotw perse but having open minded contests on actual art? Dufuq? Lol kidding. I guess you guys can do that if you want. I just wanted to see if there was still Sotw going on so I can try my hand at winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    inorite!? =O


    What's going on Coffee?
    What are you and yao-yo up to?

    Yao is doing nothing at the moment and decided to come check up on Coffee. What is the Bugz doing?

    DAFT PUNK

  14. #204
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DeBaron8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Congrats to the winners of the last few contests: TheBoss, Bugzee and Kaoinshi!

    Also congrats on becoming an MH Artist Bugzee! xD That was long over due. xP

    And welcome back Yaotzin! xD I hope to see some new art from you soon.^^

    Btw, sorry for not posting for a while but I've been really addicted to several video games. xP

    Also, not sure if links like this are allowed, so sorry if they're not, but for anyone who wants to join in weekly signature contest, I host one over at Manga;Gate: http://www.manga-gate.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
    We got some great artists if you want to test your gfx skills against them. xD

    A short film contest sounds fun, but my camera only takes very very LQ video, so I couldn't join in for that reason. =( Otherwise I would love such a contest.^^

  15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #205
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaotzin View Post
    I just wanted to see if there was still Sotw going on so I can try my hand at winning.
    You could do that for one of the newer contests. xP

    Quote Quote:
    Yao is doing nothing at the moment and decided to come check up on Coffee. What is the Bugz doing?
    Yao came back to check up on Coffee while Coffee came back to check up on me! I love you guys!

    The Bugz is contemplating choking the ish out all his lecturers for giving him too much fricking work to finish up before the end of the year...apart from that he's doing alright~

    Quote Originally Posted by DeBaron8 View Post
    Congrats to the winners of the last few contests: TheBoss, Bugzee and Kaoinshi!

    Also congrats on becoming an MH Artist Bugzee! xD That was long over due. xP
    Thanks DeBaron8! It means a lot coming from you!

    Quote Quote:
    And welcome back Yaotzin! xD I hope to see some new art from you soon.^^
    Coffee is staying so yao-yo should be staying put for now as well~ *fingers crossed*

    Quote Quote:
    Also, not sure if links like this are allowed, so sorry if they're not, but for anyone who wants to join in weekly signature contest, I host one over at Manga;Gate: http://www.manga-gate.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
    We got some great artists if you want to test your gfx skills against them. xD

    A short film contest sounds fun, but my camera only takes very very LQ video, so I couldn't join in for that reason. =( Otherwise I would love such a contest.^^
    I remember you telling me about that. I'm glad you're enjoying it over there but please don't leave us. T^T

    Those guys are stupidly crazy with the effects in their signatures. I would be toast! Shin could be up for a challenge though.

  17. #206
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DeBaron8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    You could do that for one of the newer contests. xP

    I remember you telling me about that. I'm glad you're enjoying it over there but please don't leave us. T^T

    Those guys are stupidly crazy with the effects in their signatures. I would be toast! Shin could be up for a challenge though.
    @Yaotzin - I agree with Bugzee you should try out your skills in one of the new contests here too. xD

    And don't worry Jin I'm not going anywhere so you can stop worrying about that. =)

    Lol, um when was I ever better than you at gfx? Um...like never...so if I can compete with them so can you! xD And don;t tell me your skills are rusty that Halloween banner looks great!

  18. #207
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugzee View Post
    @ Phio - I do appreciate you extending the deadline for the MH Birthday Banner contest but sadly I just ran out of time. I couldn't finish my submission up even with the extension and I can only blame myself. I guess it wasn't meant to be.
    It's okay, I understand~ Looks like the submission was open in people's busy time (myself included actually), LOL~ Thanks for the interest, though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoinshi View Post
    Me? Win?



    All your love just made my day.
    Thanks to the voters, the other poets, and a big hand to Farfalla for deciding the poetry theme.

    To think that I saw that contest at random while browsing the Naruto forum.

    Looking forward to participate in more contests.
    The photo contest already has some very good submissions.

    I'm going to participate more and share the fun you guys have on this forum!
    Look forward to see you more on the forums then!

  19. #208
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Nice banner Shin
    From which manga its?

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #209
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,333
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Berserk, young padawan!

  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  23. #210
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

    ^
    No wonder why the characters look familiar.
    Just curious, why did the banner change though?

New Reply
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts