Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tobi is Dumb Af

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi is Dumb Af

Am I the only one who thinks Tobi is stupid ? Even if he summons the 10 tails how will he control it to use his Infinite Tsukiyomi ? I seriously doubt he has the skill nor power that the sage of six paths have .

Also who else wants Sasuke to just die so you won't have to read him b*tch and moan over that "little" Itachi things. If Itachi doesn't hate or want to destroy the village he shouldn't worry about "taking revenge for him". I honestly think Sasuke just wants somebody to hate .

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tobi is Dumb Af

Lol yea, tobi seems kind of stupid. But i guess its because kishi is having some writing block.

Ps. What show is your avatar from?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

If Tobi was more intelligent and didn't do so much dumb shit, this manga would have ended years ago. Kishi isn't a great writer, and this is a manga meant for a younger crowd so the good guys always have to win. That essentially means the villains all have major flaws that all come out when confronted by hero's. Plot enhanced stupidity being the chief among them along with mysterious diseases.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Am I the only one who thinks Tobi is stupid ? Even if he summons the 10 tails how will he control it to use his Infinite Tsukiyomi ? I seriously doubt he has the skill nor power that the sage of six paths have .
    i've asked the same....if madara was getting drain by controlling the kyuubi vs hashi-dono.
    how is tobi going to control the 10tails?

i know it has alot to do with the rinnegan...buttttt...tobi only has one...how will this work?
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i've asked the same....if madara was getting drain by controlling the kyuubi vs hashi-dono.
    how is tobi going to control the 10tails?

i know it has alot to do with the rinnegan...buttttt...tobi only has one...how will this work?
    i think tobi put the other Rinnegan on his forhead...were the other toem on his mask is?....
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i think tobi put the other Rinnegan on his forhead...were the other toem on his mask is?....
    that's funny...we don't have a tein or hei...lol

yeah,i know he has both of nagato's eyes...but he is only using one at a time presumably
    unlike madara switching from EMS to rinnegan and back again and on and on....
    i pretty sure if this was madara's plan...to rez the jyuubi...then i'm sure tobi was not meant to be the one to control/be in control of it...
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post

Tobi will become Juubi's jinchuuriki, like Rikudou Sennin was, and then use its massive chakra to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi. He's not gonna control it like Madara controlled the Kyuubi, but like Killerbee and Naruto are controlling their bijuu. Didn't Tobi already say he was gonna become the Juubi's jinchuuriki...?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

He is stupid because the plot demands so, he could've kidnapped Naruto everytime he wanted simply by teleporting, same with every other Jinchuuriki

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The PIS and CIS is strong in this manga!

A bunch of things seem completely retarded and out of order, most things never needed to happen and others should have happened in the first few arcs. Like a lot of you said, Tobi could have simply snatched Naruto weeks after his birth. He never needed to actually create Akatsuki for any purpose. He never needed to wage war and make himself a big target etc its just weird.

Another person whose intelligence completely got shat on was Kabuto. Maybe it is plain arrogance but... Why would you face of two Uchiha prodigy's on your own while you have the Uchiha God at your disposal!?
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Lol yea, tobi seems kind of stupid. But i guess its because kishi is having some writing block.

Ps. What show is your avatar from?
    Oh knows. Maybe?

And it's Laxus from Fairytail

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

Tobi will become Juubi's jinchuuriki, like Rikudou Sennin was, and then use its massive chakra to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi. He's not gonna control it like Madara controlled the Kyuubi, but like Killerbee and Naruto are controlling their bijuu. Didn't Tobi already say he was gonna become the Juubi's jinchuuriki...?
    I know but I was just wondering how he's going to control it when he becomes the Jinchuuriki? All we know the ten tail might be able to break Tobi's sealing Jutsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If Tobi would be allowed to do as he pleases, Naruto would get Mazoraped years ago without a need to create Akatsuki at all.
    If Tobi would be allowed to do as he pleases, Nagato would never have Rinnegan to begin with, and would summon (or resurrect...whatever) Madara.
    Then they would have Uchiha'd the entire Narutoverse.
    But what would be the point of that?
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; July 24, 2012 at 06:55 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@gnut where was it stated that madara was drained using 9tails?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

tobi assumes he's going to have the power to control ten tails, but from what we've seen, the gold and silver bros had enough of the evil fox's chakra to potentially permit the ten tails remember a bit about himself. not to mention, he'll be so screwed if the ten tails decides it has other plans.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    If Tobi would be allowed to do as he pleases, Naruto would get Mazoraped years ago without a need to create Akatsuki at all.
    If Tobi would be allowed to do as he pleases, Nagato would never have Rinnegan to begin with, and would summon (or resurrect...whatever) Madara.
    Then they would have Uchiha'd the entire Narutoverse.
    But what would be the point of that?
    He wouldnt even need to use Mazo. Simply snatch
    1.Snatch + Store Naruto
    2. Seal the beasts
    3.???
    4. Profit.

As scary as an Uchihad world sounds, there would be someone to rise against them. There would be plenty of Ninjas still alive regardless. Sasuke would actually be on Konohas side along with Itachi.

Still though, after reading something M3J said a long time ago and reflecting on the Manga myself, i completely gave up hope and expectations for Naruto to get better. Im hoping it ends before it ruins itself. Unless Kishi reverts to less generic power scaling and more "unique" scaling in both combat and intelligence, then stupidity in Naruto will continue to flourish. Prepare yourselves comrades, for the PIS boat has just left dock.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

tobi will control the gedo mazo with his sharingan most likely or he will let it take over him. but i dont know why but i see tobi as a person who would try and destroy the world rather then have it under genjutsu i think tobi is lying right now. another reason is tobi is not stupid he is a villain who is very prideful he will try and take over the juubi no matter what. pride comes before the fall. villains are just arrogant, and will try anything to feed their ego. remember how frieza was told by his father to just destroy earth from oute rspace but he did not want to he wanted to kill gokus friends before he arrived for his revenge and to feed his ego. same with aizen never using his bankai because he was arrogant and believed all he needed was the hyokuya. or every one is wrong and tobi may have the seal rs used to seal the juubi in him we dont know much of tobi but we know he is knowledgeable of RS. anything can happen right now we will have to wait and see.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast