Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tobi is Dumb Af

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tobi is Dumb Af

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post
    I know but I was just wondering how he's going to control it when he becomes the Jinchuuriki? All we know the ten tail might be able to break Tobi's sealing Jutsu
    Could be control with chakra? Tobi was able to control the Kyuubi with just a plain Sharingan, so he must have something that could rein in Juubi. Might be why he has Senju DNA in him as well, and Uzumaki chains could show that Tobi has the chakra to control Juubi as well. Though, being shounen, Tobi might have the cocky villain syndrome and lose control of the Juubi after using chakra, a la' Dwarf in the Flask from Full Metal Alchemist.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

People forget here that tobi could kidnape naruto but he could also get in trouble because his whole show was to make other kages think that he is madara so he can start a war to bring all ninjas under his illusion after he summoned the ten tailes and even if he could kidnape naruto where do you think he will put the bijuu in? in his ass? he needs to put each bijuu in following order to make the ten tailes get revived at better state and not get destroyed. and second thing he needed nagato to control the vessel of ten tails and fool other akatsuki members.

for me tobi is just better and smart than all other ninjas out there , he has a true motives and plans that no one has.
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The point is that to solely get the Bijuu, there would have been no need for a war had he done things smartly. And Tobi wouldn't need to a place to put the Kyuubi. With the Sharingan and ability to summon it, he could let the Kyuubi run wild til he required it, then summon it forth and take control.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    @gnut where was it stated that madara was drained using 9tails?
    http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v53/c502/12.html
    minato clearly states the madara could not keep/control kyubi for long...hence the same with tobi

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think what minato.meant was that it is hard to control the 9tails from far and fight for a long time. That makes.more sense considering you need concentration in order to control the 9tails and fight.

I will play devils advocate: tobi did not capture auto when he was little because he.still has yet to attain the other tailed beasts. They need to be sealed before.the 9tails. If he had captured naruto, he would have had konoha continuously on his ass pursuing him.

As for the war. He was hoping the threat of war would twist weak-willed shinobis into surrendering.the bijuu but that did.not work

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

The manga could've ended along time ago with the villain's winning or the hero's winning. It's all up to Kishi lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

clearly you people want naruto dead and would rather just have sasuke as the lead of the manga lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    clearly you people want naruto dead and would rather just have sasuke as the lead of the manga lol
    well , I always thinking that Naruto manga could be better manga without Naruto himself ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he said something about being the ten tails jinchuricki

i dont see how he thinks he could perform that ritual on himself, or how he could control the power

unless he is one whole hell of a lot stronger than we know about

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    Logically speaking, this manga would've been over years ago thanks to Tobi's haxxed S/T jutsu
    Sometimes logic doesn't serve the plot of a manga, or at least, IRL's logic

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    He is stupid because the plot demands so, he could've kidnapped Naruto everytime he wanted simply by teleporting, same with every other Jinchuuriki
    Not true! There is an order to collecting the bijuu. Remember? Remember? Remember? I'm joking... just showing that another' rule' of the manga had gone out the window long ago which may suggest naruto could've been captured when he was a lonely kid that everbody hated. Now we find out that if you take a bijuus finger, Tobi can still use it so all those other jinchuuriki died for nothing. lol Poor Han & Bug chick, yeah?

Even if they had to capture the other jinchuuriki first, they could've caught Naruto when it was easier and kept him alive, etc. But then we wouldn't have much of a story. Just... some nudnick named Sasuke running around vowing revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    @gnut where was it stated that madara was drained using 9tails?
    gnut beat me to it but that was where Minato made the statement. Whether or not it was true is anyone's best guess. In a way I wouldn't be surprised if Madara could control the 9 tails for longer than that.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2