Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: predictions for 6th and 7th day type of battle

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

predictions for 6th and 7th day type of battle

only up to the 5th day is stated in the magic games like in this chapter:
    http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Fairy...il-268/page-14
    that is why im hoping to get peoples opinion on what do they think will be the possible event or battle in the two days that are not stated in the magic games:

mine:
    6th: something that will drain a lot of magical power. (a written test trolling)
    7th: group battle royal with all 6 groups and all 5 members fight each other in a maze that changes each time and face them off with other members or get teamed up. best for getting the members busy for lucy kidnapping.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: predictions for 6th and 7th day type of battle

From what I gather the games will only last 5 days, there are not 6th and 7th day.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i had the impression that the festival or the tournament lasted for seven days, it does not make sence if they just wait untill everybody is resting to take lucy, my be the battle portion is over but i feel like there will still be competition going towards the seventh day that just greatly up the stakes of them getting lucy like if everybody is busy there's less to stop them

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I have posted this in the chapter 292 discussion thread, but I might as well, post this here:

After all, the schedule of the tournament, after chapter 292, in my opinion,looks like this:

4th day (current day) - Navel Battle, Tag Battle event's
    5th day rest day - during, which the stuff related to Jellal and Kagura is going to, most likely, occur
    6th day - an unknown event, during which all 5 of each team's members or going to participate, the day where ,Lucy is going to, most likely, be kidnapped by Arcadios for the Eclipse plan.
    7th day - some award ceremony, which is going to, most likely be interrupted by the Eclipse plan going awry, the things that Carla saw in her premonition is going to most likely occur on that day, as well.

The only event I can't pinpoint yet, is when Carla is going to finally decide to tell the rest of her guild mates about the premonition she saw, but most likely it's going to be happen, when Fairy Tail is going to be to late, to prevent the events that Carla saw in her premonition, from becoming a reality.

As for the event of the sixth day, the last day, where some kind of completion is going to be held, in my opinion, I think it's going to be some battle royal, where all of the members of each participating team is going to compete, although it probably will have some quite unusual rules, that could turn this event, into the deciding factor, on who is going to be the winner, of the entire tournament.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its quite possible to have them kidnap lucy but its harder to make sure that the rest are bussy unless the 7th day got a big fiasco like deal breaker to get all members not notice.
    because even with all the main players busy with the games we still got the fallowing in teh side lines:
    mira, freid, bigxlow, juvia, evergreen, possibly elfman, cana, levy, lily, and master makov
    and the rest of the fairy tale but the ones mention got a good level of power.
    yet the plot stupid charla still have not mention what she saw which i dont get also but then again her not saying anything kinda helps the story kinda like in real life.
    sometimes the more you say something is gonna happen the worse it get if you say it out loud. last time charla got a premonition it kinda worked out on it self its not like she saw lucy with a stake though her heart but its pretty close. part of me just wants to give her a big smack in the face so she will start saying stuff than just wasting her powers.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

@frozen (Can I call you that ?)

Well, you have got a point, but I'm quite sure that Mashima will do something on the 7th day, or at least, between the period of time, when Lucy is going to be kidnapped and Arcadios proceeding with The Eclipse plan, to make the Fairy Tail guild quite busy.

After all, at this point, you should be pretty well aware of what kind of guild Fairy Tail is, when one of it's guild mates or Nakama is in trouble, everyone else is going to do everything they can to help them.

And I think that I thought of a pretty good way, of keeping Fairy Tail busy, while he realizes his Eclipse plan - he just needs to put some misleading information, most likely by using the inner information about the ST guild that Yukino could provide him with - of course, assuming that she has actually joined his corps - which, would suggest that ST is the one who would be the person responsible for Lucy's kidnapping, especially considering the fact that the hostilities between FT and ST have definitely risen, after the Naval Battle.

Not to mention, Mashima could also include the Magic Council into this mess to further spice things up and before Carla and Porlyusica, who are at the moment the only people who might have an idea of who the real culprit behind Lucy's kidnapping could be, because of Carla's premonition, Arcadios would gain enough time, to put the Eclipse plan into motion.

At least that's, in my opinion, one of the possible ways, of how Mashima could keep Fairy Tail busy, before things are going to go straight to hell, with the Eclipse plan going awry, and the Magic Council guys, realizing that something like that, has been going on right under their noses, making them temporarily busy with something else, and giving Jellal time to escape - at least, if he's still going to parade around in his "Mystogan" disguise, which has already been uncovered.

This supposed way , which Arcadios could use to buy himself some time is also the reason, why I'm a little annoyed about Carla, who keeps being silent, about her "Lucy premonition", but I'm quite aware of the fact that, like you said, it's for the sake of the plot of the current arc, since if she already told the rest of the guild, what she saw in her premonition, the events that she has seen in this premonition, would, most likely, be prevented from occurring, since the more powerful members of the Fairy Tail guild, would be pretty much delegated to watch over Lucy, which would, most likely, prevent Arcadios from realizing his plan on how to kidnap Lucy.

Of course, Mashima could use anything else, but I think that's the more obvious direction on how he is going to keep Fairy Tail busy, during the period of time, when Lucy is going to be kidnapped and the Eclipse plan is going to be put into motion.

After all, he has already:

- put, some events that have definitely raised the sparks between FT and ST, so Lucy's kidnapping + some evidence, pointing out that ST might be the people behind this + some of the FT members hotheadedness, might be enough to make the cauldron boil.

- uncovered Jellal, before the Magic Council members, which might be used by them to try and arrest Jellal, if he's still around in his Mystogan disguise, or at the very least they might be taking more notice of Fairy Tail's actions, due to that event, and because of that, they are going to hear pretty quickly that a guild war, between FT and ST might break out, and that's why they might try to respond pretty quickly to try and pacify the situation.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its cool you can call me frozen
    that's really good it could also be not just the council/jerrald it could also include kagura if her sword does what it does the damage it can cause would be enough to side track some of fairy tale, yukino could also be working angle for kagura to get fairy tale side track to get gerald to herself.
    or we could gt trolled and its because of excessive celebration that everybody is too wasted to notice.

i still wonder of the two days or mybe its just because we all know lucy will be taken on the 7th, i wonder if arcodios will use raven tail to further the confusion, like taking cana might take the attention off lucy but raven tail seem so weak but that black monkey looking thing that's anti fairy magic could do the trick

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, lets try this again
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/269/5
    THERE IS NO 6TH and 7TH DAY! The tournament lasts for a mere 5 days and the eclipse related stuff happens after said tournament unless mashima decides to change the currently established timeline by the use of some gimmick.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ok, lets try this again
    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/269/5
    THERE IS NO 6TH and 7TH DAY! The tournament lasts for a mere 5 days and the eclipse related stuff happens after said tournament unless mashima decides to change the currently established timeline by the use of some gimmick.
    That has already been changed, because of the fact that the next day, after the current one, is a day when no events occur.

Since, Porlyusica clearly speaks that there is a break tomorrow:

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/246/2...essed/n016.jpg

and earlier, it has also been mentioned that the tournament, lasts for seven days:

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/246/2...ressed/o06.jpg

There might not be any planned "game" events for that day, since they occur in the 1,2,3,4 and 6 day of the tournament, but I'm pretty sure that something has been planned for the last, 7th day, as well, probably some kind of tournament award ceremony or something like that, since,in other cases, the statement made by Polyusica to Wendy,in chapter 267, that the tournament lasts for 7 days, wouldn't make any sense.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

How hard is it to get? 7 days with 5 days of fights/tournaments + 2 days of rest inbetween. Guys/gals, just read the manga thoroughly please, instead of trying to create wrong reasonings and theories.

1st day: Hidden + Lucy vs Flare
    2nd day: Chariot + Elfman vs Bachus
    3rd day: Pandemonium + Wendy vs Chelia
    4th day: Naval + Tag Battle [Natsu+Gajeel ?]
    5th day: Grand Magic Tournament [all five members of the team]
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 24, 2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: -r +f
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    How hard is it to get? 7 days with 5 days of fights/tournaments + 2 days or rest inbetween. Guys/gals, just read the manga thoroughly please, instead of trying to create wrong reasonings and theories.

1st day: Hidden + Lucy vs Flare
    5th day: Grand Magic Tournament [all five members of the team]
    Something's missing. There's the rest day. that makes it sixth. What about the seventh one? The last day is the fifth day of the tournament. SO there is one missing day that is very questionable. What in-between is it? At first I was thinking of the announcing of winners which is impossible since Polyusica said the seventh day is the last day of the tournament.

Let me line it up.

First day: Hidden + Lucy vs Flare
    5th day: Rest day. Jellal related
    6th day: mystery day???
    7th day: All guilds compete. Five members are to participate.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kauia View Post
    Something's missing. There's the rest day. that makes it sixth. What about the seventh one? The last day is the fifth day of the tournament. SO there is one missing day that is very questionable. What in-between is it? At first I was thinking of the announcing of winners which is impossible since Polyusica said the seventh day is the last day of the tournament.

Let me line it up.

First day: Hidden + Lucy vs Flare
    5th day: Rest day. Jellal related
    6th day: mystery day???
    7th day: All guilds compete. Five members are to participate.
    Good point, maybe it's some kind of surprise event, like the preliminary qualifications ? Or maybe their are two days of rest.

Although, maybe someone with some good Japanese language knowledge, should clarify, if any mistranslations haven't occurred, since it's pretty strange that nothing have been said on the matter, of such misunderstanding.

Anyway, if the last "game" is going to occur, on the last 7th day, then it would explain how Arcadios would get away with kidnapping Lucy, with no Fairy Tail members realizing that, something, like that has occurred, and, before they get suspicious the Eclipse plan would already be in motion, and they wouldn't be capable of stooping it, you don't even need some additional theories, to make something like that possible - Lucy would be in the infirmary, since I doubt she would be capable of recovering in 3 days, from such major injuries, even if magic has been used to heal her, and the rest of the Guild would be busy cheering their team or be participating in the tournament event.

And even if Lucy, is going to recover to the point, where she would be capable of being with everyone on the stands (which, seems pretty unlikely to me), I think that Arcadios has some other method's of kidnapping Lucy, since someone who Lucy knows, and who probably joined Arcadios corps recently *cough*Yukino*cough*, might be used to separate Lucy from everyone else, although it's certainly a more difficult method, which might draw more suspicion, that something bad happened to Lucy.

But, if such a scenario actually occurs, then the tournament is definitely going to be interrupted, and who knows, what is going to happen, to the reward

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if there are 2 rest days... so what? There is still no actual evidence to suggest there is going to be a tournament related event those days. As far as we know and as far as evidence would tell us, there are still only 5 days worth of games.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that the five and six days will be of hiatus, there will be a pause.
    The seventh day will be a battle royal. I don't know if there will be 5 battle royal of 30 minutes, where each team will select a member for it (just like for the contest), or there will be only 1 battle royal where all the 30 wizard will fight.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member WilliamK's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

5th day is confirmed to be a rest day, making the 6th day the final competition of the tournament.

The 7th day is probably just a ceremony.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast